BY ORIGINS

When a bad day leaves you thinking enough is enough, let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment. Creamy cleansers surround skin in a feel-good foam and fill your tub with skin-softening bubbles. Laugh and let go. As a body wash, pour a small amount into palms or washcloth. Work up lather. Massage over body. Rinse. As a bubble bath, pour under warm running water to create bubbles. Sink in and enjoy.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Polysorbate 20 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Ethyl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Disodium Edta , Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone * Essential Oil <ILNILN41458>

Buy on ULTA
  • "This is actually my favorite skin care company. Although is a little bit pricey I like It and I do think it's worth it. Their products smell fantastic and they're so hydrating and good to my skin. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
  • "The smelllll!!! It's amazingly yummy. I love the refreshed feeling you have and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Live it for the summer!" in 3 reviews
mella B.
manassas
I love origins. This body wash is so refreshing and energizing. It is dry gentle and leaves my body refreshed. It is a very effective cleanser and I love that it's in a squeeze tube. I would certainly want more product. I love this and would keep purchasing it.
Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
I received this product from influenster to test.
Another amazing Origins product, it smells really good and its very nice on the skin. I never worry when using origins products. I highly recommend this brand and this body wash to everyone.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been a fan of origins grapefruit body wash for a while now, I really enjoy the fragrance that it leave behind on my skin. Price is great for the amount that comes in the packaging. Will likely repurchase again until I feel like I need a change.
Elise L.
New Providnce, NJ
High quality body wash that left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. Definitely worth the price even for a body wash. Also had a great, natural scent. I purchased it at my local Sephora and would absolutely recommend to others.
Iris C.
Bronx, NY
Body Wash & Bubble Bath all in one! The grapefruit scent is lovely. Its fresh and relaxing for when you are taking a bubble bath but also wakes you up with the scent if used as a body wash! I would definitely purchase again.
Abigail S.
Randall, IA
The smell alone is enough of a reason to buy this product! Oh... and it also makes your skin feel amazing. It is a bit pricey but to know I am putting organic ingredients onto my body is totally worth it. I love this stuff.
Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
I love this body wash!!! It's he talks and leaves the skin feeling so fresh! I definitely think you get what you pay for as it's a bit pricy for a body wash but 100% worth every penny! I would definitely recommend if your in the market for a great body wash!
Andrea 💋.
Euclid, OH
This smells soooo good. The only reason why I'm giving it 3 stars is because I felt a tugging feeling in my skin. I didn't think it would dry my skin out the way it did, but it was so dry my skin was tight.
Ariana E.
Smells amazing and leaves my skin smelling great and feeling refreshed. I love it so much and I have recommended this product to every friend who has shown interest and they have loved it as well! I will definitely continue using this product
Ashlin W.
Wichita Falls , TX
Loved the way it made my skin feel clean and fresh but after using a few days it started drying my face out! Other than that issue it is a great product. Loved the way it was bottled and packaged as well.
Influence K.
If used as bubble bath, how many applications in one tube?