BY ORIGINS

When a bad day leaves you thinking enough is enough, let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment. Creamy cleansers surround skin in a feel-good foam and fill your tub with skin-softening bubbles. Laugh and let go. As a body wash, pour a small amount into palms or washcloth. Work up lather. Massage over body. Rinse. As a bubble bath, pour under warm running water to create bubbles. Sink in and enjoy.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Polysorbate 20 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Ethyl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Disodium Edta , Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone * Essential Oil <ILNILN41458>

Buy on ULTA
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
They got the name so right on this one. Gloomaway indeed! I love using this body wash / bubble bath when I'm feeling down or tired. The grapefruit scent wakes me right up and leaves me ready to take on anything! Which makes it good for pretty much any time. Plus, it's Origins, so it always leaves my skin feeling amazing when I'm done.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the smell of this body wash! I have never used it for a bath, but as far as a body wash goes it's really great. It lathers up nicely and is soothing to my skin. It smells fabulous and leaves me smelling fresh for hours. I will definitely purchase again.
Emily R.
I like the simplistic yet elegant packaging. It's gentle on the skin and it doesn't leave that tight feeling like I do with other washes. I've gone through two of these and I definitely see myself in the future reaching for it again!
Maya M.
Iowa City, IA
This product makes my skin feel amazingly soft every time I use it. I don't use it too often because I don't want to dry my skin out but every time I do I can't stop feeling my skin😂 I'll definitely be buying this product again
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is the best body scrub I have ever used, and I am pretty old! When I first bought it I went through the container really fast and thought it was too expensive for how much was in the package. But when I received my second tube I used much less; it worked just as well and lasted 3 times as long! I only use an amount the size of a dime for upper body, and one a wee bit bigger for my lower body - a little goes a really long way! I have super sensitive skin and cannot use many items that smell good, but this stuff is great. I have not had any problems with this product and it makes my skin really soft and the scent stays with me for hours. Thank you Origins for this marvelous product!!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Really like the smell of this line. Smells fresh and bright. Not at all overwhelming or artificial smelling. I will say you have to use within the product expiration date because then the fragrance changes. I misplaced the lotion while moving and found it months later. I just put it away and forgot about it and recently found it and it did not smell the same. I really like how fresh it makes me feel and how it helps exfoliate the skin.
Jimmy D.
HOBOKEN, NJ
Great body wash. It's fresh, clean and sweet. I constantly get compliments on it. A great everyday body mist or even aromatherapy spray for your home or office. I am not a fan of perfumes or sprays because most smell fake and chemical. Gloomaway grapefruit is a refreshing scent in a sea of otherwise stinky perfumes that I am inundated with on a daily basis.
W T.
This product smells SO GOOD. Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body Wash/Bubble Bath is aptly named because just the smell itself makes the gloom go away - if you're having a tough day, I suggest running a bath and pouring handsome dollops of it into the bath. Sink in. And feel your worries/bad day melt away one grapefruit sniff at a time.
Michaela A.
Weedsport, NY
Orgins has great products to begin with, but the Gloomaway Grapefruit Body Wash and Bubble Bath makes me feel clean and ready for the day! The grapefruit brightens and wakes me for my day. I feel cleaner with this product than others and would choose this over anything else!
Paula B.
I originally bought this product because of the idea of a gloom away body wash with some nice smell. Although it lathers up really nice, I didn't like the smell (too strong), it left a weird residue, and just not my favorite for the amount of money I paid.
Influence K.
If used as bubble bath, how many applications in one tube?