BY ORIGINS

When a bad day leaves you thinking enough is enough, let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment. Creamy cleansers surround skin in a feel-good foam and fill your tub with skin-softening bubbles. Laugh and let go. As a body wash, pour a small amount into palms or washcloth. Work up lather. Massage over body. Rinse. As a bubble bath, pour under warm running water to create bubbles. Sink in and enjoy.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Polysorbate 20 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Ethyl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Disodium Edta , Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone * Essential Oil <ILNILN41458>

Origins Gloomaway™ Grapefruit Body Wash And Bubble Bath
  • "This is actually my favorite skin care company. Although is a little bit pricey I like It and I do think it's worth it. Their products smell fantastic and they're so hydrating and good to my skin. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
  • "The smelllll!!! It's amazingly yummy. I love the refreshed feeling you have and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Live it for the summer!" in 3 reviews
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
This body wash is life! If you're having a blah day you're feeling sluggish and all you want to do is be lazy I swear this is the best pick me up
it cleans the skin it doesn't make you feel like you have a film on the skin but it just give this amazing scent that just perks you up!
I love using this year round! Definitely one of my Top pics for body wash!!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is the best body scrub I have ever used, and I am pretty old! When I first bought it I went through the container really fast and thought it was too expensive for how much was in the package. But when I received my second tube I used much less; it worked just as well and lasted 3 times as long! I only use an amount the size of a dime for upper body, and one a wee bit bigger for my lower body - a little goes a really long way! I have super sensitive skin and cannot use many items that smell good, but this stuff is great. I have not had any problems with this product and it makes my skin really soft and the scent stays with me for hours. Thank you Origins for this marvelous product!!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Really like the smell of this line. Smells fresh and bright. Not at all overwhelming or artificial smelling. I will say you have to use within the product expiration date because then the fragrance changes. I misplaced the lotion while moving and found it months later. I just put it away and forgot about it and recently found it and it did not smell the same. I really like how fresh it makes me feel and how it helps exfoliate the skin.
Jimmy D.
HOBOKEN, NJ
Great body wash. It's fresh, clean and sweet. I constantly get compliments on it. A great everyday body mist or even aromatherapy spray for your home or office. I am not a fan of perfumes or sprays because most smell fake and chemical. Gloomaway grapefruit is a refreshing scent in a sea of otherwise stinky perfumes that I am inundated with on a daily basis.
W T.
This product smells SO GOOD. Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body Wash/Bubble Bath is aptly named because just the smell itself makes the gloom go away - if you're having a tough day, I suggest running a bath and pouring handsome dollops of it into the bath. Sink in. And feel your worries/bad day melt away one grapefruit sniff at a time.
mella B.
manassas
I love origins. This body wash is so refreshing and energizing. It is dry gentle and leaves my body refreshed. It is a very effective cleanser and I love that it's in a squeeze tube. I would certainly want more product. I love this and would keep purchasing it.
Emily R.
I like the simplistic yet elegant packaging. It's gentle on the skin and it doesn't leave that tight feeling like I do with other washes. I've gone through two of these and I definitely see myself in the future reaching for it again!
iris a.
Bronx, NY
Body Wash & Bubble Bath all in one! The grapefruit scent is lovely. Its fresh and relaxing for when you are taking a bubble bath but also wakes you up with the scent if used as a body wash! I would definitely purchase again.
Andrea 💋.
Euclid, OH
This smells soooo good. The only reason why I'm giving it 3 stars is because I felt a tugging feeling in my skin. I didn't think it would dry my skin out the way it did, but it was so dry my skin was tight.
Ariana E.
Smells amazing and leaves my skin smelling great and feeling refreshed. I love it so much and I have recommended this product to every friend who has shown interest and they have loved it as well! I will definitely continue using this product
Influence K.
If used as bubble bath, how many applications in one tube?