BeautySkinBath & BodyOrigins
Gloomaway Grapefruit Bath Bar

Origins Gloomaway™ Grapefruit Bath Bar

Let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment as your whole being is nurtured in silky-softness. Our light-as-air souffle lightly hydrates leaving skin comfortable and smooth.

Sodium Palmate , Sodium Cocoate/Sodium Palm Kernelate , Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Barosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Mentha Arvensis (Field Mint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Leaf Extract, Menthol, Limonene , Sodium Chloride , Pentasodium Pentetate , Tetrasodium Etidronate * Essential Oil <ILNILN36568>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Origins Gloomaway™ Grapefruit Bath Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
This product does exactly what it should. It gives me a squeaky clean feeling, which I love. I'm just not a mayor fan of the smell. The packaging is not spectacular but nice. But there is room for improvement on the smell
Paula S.
Winchester, CA
I can't decide what I love more about #Origins bath bar, the scent or the velvety smooth feel of the bar. It's a pleasure to use in the shower and smells wonderful! I don't think the scent lasts too long on the skin but I would absolutely buy it again. Such a luxurious product!
Marlana F.
Battle Ground, WA
Got this one and the charcoal bar soap! Love! Feels so squeaky clean and light grapefruit scent
Madison R.
Bacliff, TX
LOVE all of my origins products! This soap is so refreshing and smells amazing but is still not overbearing
Oluwabunmi A.
I found this on sale at TJ Maxx for $7.99 and decided to try this out since I was out of body wash. It smelled so delicious! I should have bought the other bars there, but I decided I needed to try it out. It leaves you clean, but doesn’t dry you out like other common bar soap brands.
Naomi G.
Hinesville, GA
These product are best for anti aging and rejuvination of new skin but its not for everyday use, you have to alternate each use to get the full benifits
Of the product and all in all its a very good it will keep your face hydrated all day and unto the next day
Maritza I.
It ok, the smell it's wonderful, and the shape it's simple perfect, I recommend absolutely to everyone
Sarai C.
Mesquite
This is so good ever since i have bought it i been loving i bought a couple and gave some to my family to try and they really likes It totally meeting my expectations hoping to buy more of course
allison B.
Smells amazing and leaves me feeling actually clean. Its an amazing product and i keep a few on hand as to never run out.
Alex M.
This is a really unique product, I love the smell of it and it makes my skin feel really clean and fresh! I did not have the issue of it drying out my skin like I have with other bar soaps- which I loved. Origins is a great company. A little more pricey than your typical bath bar but I would still recommend it! Especially if you love grapefruit- and who doesn't!?

Looking for your answer?