Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body-Buffing Cleanser uploaded by Theresa M.

BY ORIGINS #82 in Body Scrub

Gloomaway™ Grapefruit body-buffing cleanser Let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment as your whole being is nurtured in silky-softness. Gloomaway Grapefruit Body-Buffing Cleanser

• How strong is the scent? And does it just smell nice in t...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Smells GREAT ! worth the price but than again a little to pricey body feels amazing when coming out the shower used to product about 4 times cause lose my tube but was okay ordered it online I would recommend it to everyone that loves the citrus smell and would love to feel refreshed . those with sensitive skin should be careful." in 8 reviews
Theresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body-Buffing Cleanser, 5 oz more...
I have been using  Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body-Buffing Cleanser for over 13 years! Let me tell you about why I have been repurchasing this for so long and why it is in my opinion the best exfoliating cleanser I have ever used:
I live in the South and spend the majority of my time in shorts which means my legs are on display for all to see 90% of the year.
This cleanser creates smooth, shiny healthy looking skin... I have no idea what or how it does it! I tried everything to get rid of those bumps I get from shaving..until finally I was given this cleanser as a gift for my birthday. The bumps vanished within days JUST GONE.
-The scent-
If you dislike citrus scents this may not be for you at all because it smells just like super sweet oranges or orange starbursts.
-The scrubbing beads-
These are the softest most gentle yet extremely effective exfoliating beads I have ever encountered.
There is this incredible shine that my legs have after using this at least 2-4 times a week.
My favorite way to use this is for prepping my skin prior to sunless tanning. Any tinted moisturizer or fake tan lotions I use go on flawlessly even in the difficult areas such as knees & elbows!
I cannot recommend this product enough if you are searching for a great cleanser that also exfoliates skin.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This ROCKS! The grapefruit scent is energizing and wakes me up, and it leaves my skin feeling as soft and fresh as a baby's bottom. It is well worth the purchase and I definitely recommend this scrub. Follow up with a good lotion and you're set!
Jessica S.
This smells soooo good ! So refreshing in the mornings ! And it does the job. It really softens my skin and makes it feel like new. I have very dry and sensitive skin but this body cleanser didn't irritate it at all.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
OMG, yesssss! I am so in love with this stuff!! Smells amazing, makes my skin feel amazing, wakes me up, and makes me feel energized. Plus it doesn't irritate my skin or feel to abrasive the way some other brands do. Highly recommend!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Origins gloomaway body buffing cleanser is absolutely fabulous. I love how it softly buffs away dry skin and dirt and leaves my whole body fresh! I am a fan of anything grapefruit but I am more of a fan of how silky this body scrub makes me
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this product so much. I got a sample size of it from the origin section at Macy's and I became obsessed after the first use! It smells so good and it does the job! It's a little pricy, but I personally think it's worth the price!
Mariah E.
This product smells great and has a long lasting smell. The scrub is very exfoliating and my skin feels much softer after using it. It is pretty affordable as it can be found at many drug stores which is nice
Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
This is my favorite spring scent! It's very smooth and buttery. Pro's it smells great. Cons the smell doesn't last as long as I wish it would. I buy it online! Would buy again, makes my skin feel so soft.
Miranda B.
West Yarmouth, MA
This cleanser is a bit pricey but it's worth the splurge. I love the fresh grapefruit scent and the softness it brings to my skin. I apply this after my shower and let it soak. Then I rinse it off and pat dry. Skin feels refreshed and hydrated.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
This is one of my favorite indulgences in the winter, when my skin is dry, or just whenever I feel like I want to get rid of dry skin.

I typically order mine from Sephora, and while it is a little pricier than the drugstore body cleansers, I feel like the results definitely make it work it. Like I said, I don't use this everyday, just when I feel like my skin is dull and could use a refresh. I also have very sensitive skin, and this hasn't ever irritated it at all! Great buy!
Stephanie S.
Haledon, NJ
How strong is the scent? And does it just smell nice in the shower or stay with you for a while?