2 colors available

BY ORIGINS #70 in Body Scrub

Gloomaway™ Grapefruit body-buffing cleanser Let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment as your whole being is nurtured in silky-softness. Gloomaway Grapefruit Body-Buffing Cleanser

• How strong is the scent? And does it just smell nice in the shower ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
This is one of my favorite indulgences in the winter, when my skin is dry, or just whenever I feel like I want to get rid of dry skin.

I typically order mine from Sephora, and while it is a little pricier than the drugstore body cleansers, I feel like the results definitely make it work it. Like I said, I don't use this everyday, just when I feel like my skin is dull and could use a refresh. I also have very sensitive skin, and this hasn't ever irritated it at all! Great buy!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
When my skin is a little dry or in 'rough shape', I love to use this. it's the perfect fast-fix to getting smooth skin again without stripping away moisture from my skin. Plus, it smells great. I have extremely sensitive skin so my body breaks out easily, but I've never had an issue with this product and love the natural ingredients used.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Orlando, FL
This scrub had a great scent that is fresh and energizing. The texture is great for a buffing product without being too coarse or rough as some scrubs can be. It leaves you feeling exfoliated and your skin feeling soft and smooth. The price is something to consider, but if you are in the mood to treat yourself, this is a great choice.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
I am usually so exhausted when I wake up in the morning, so when I take a shower, I need something refreshing, with a great scent to help wake me up.. That is why I LOVE the Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body Buffing Cleanser.. It feels, and smells amazing.. I always feel ready to attack the day after using this! I highly recommend!
Destanie G.
Destanie G.
Bronx, NY
Smells GREAT ! worth the price but than again a little to pricey
body feels amazing when coming out the shower
used to product about 4 times cause lose my tube but was okay ordered it online
I would recommend it to everyone that loves the citrus smell and would love to feel refreshed .
those with sensitive skin should be careful.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
Seriously, anything Origins is completely worth it! This stuff especially just smells so amazing. I feel so clean after washing with it. It literally does take the gloom away!!! It is completely worth the price. Not as expensive as some, but more than I would normally spend on a body wash. I just wish they came in bigger sizes.
Faye S.
Faye S.
Erie, PA
I love anything with grapefruit... Never had tried this brand before and it was recommended by my MIL ... I'm glad I tried it, it's a bit pricey but worth every penny. Really does work and the best part for me since I'm so sensitive is that it does not leave oily residue and the grainy texture is very smooth against the skin.
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
SUMMERVILLE, SC
I have used this in the past and loved it, unfortunately I have not been to a store to purchase it recently. I have ordered stuff from department stores that are Origins and the heat here makes the product separate (if it is a cream type product). I would get this again if I were to go to a mall and remember to get some!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
This is a great body cleanser . I've used a lot of body cleanser that didn't leave my body the way it said on the bottle . I would get bumps down my back . My skin would burn trying to apply lotion . But since my Aunt reccomened me to try Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body-Buffing Cleanser . I did see a lot of improvemet.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
I love this body cleanser. I am very active and running around all day. So after a long day, I am really looking for a body cleanser that cleans and products my skin from breaking out. This product leaves me smelling so fresh and clean. I have noticed the change in my skin. It's much softer and I have less breakouts.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Haledon, NJ
How strong is the scent? And does it just smell nice in the shower or stay with you for a while?