Origins Ginzing™ Ultra-hydrating Energy-boosting Cream uploaded by Online R.

BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS
Major hydration. Major energy. Our ultra-hydrating energizer with Coffee Seed Oil & Cupuacu Butter gets skin glowing.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO
Hydrates for 24 hours, restores radiance, rapidly refreshes & leaves skin energized.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil** , C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester , Glycerin , Phenyl Trimethicone , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Cetyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter** , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Salicylic Acid , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin , Algae Extract , Linoleic Acid , Caffeine , Pantethine , Trehalose , Folic Acid , Phospholipids , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tocopherol , Biotin , Arginine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Pca , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Squalane , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Behenyl Alcohol , Urea , Xanthan Gum , Carbomer , Polyquaternium-51 , Sodium Hydroxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil**Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Cupuacu Butter <ILNILN43887>

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Such an amazing moisturizer, and gives a beautiful glow. This whole line is amazing and refreshing. Very hydrating and great before makeup. I would recommend this to anyone and purchase again. Bought at Ulta Beauty." in 4 reviews
  • "This helps my dry skin leaps and bounds. Smells amazing. It's kinda high but definitely worth the price" in 3 reviews
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
It's gentle enough to use twice daily; I always use it after a shower/bath. The great thing about it is that it gives you moisture without looking too dewy or shiny..it's pure hydration. And it smells like orange candy.
If you're looking for a moisturizer, this is the stuff to use! Absolutely worth every penny.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the perfect moisturizer for light but nourishing hydration. I like to use the GinZing line for my pre-workout moisturizer because most of the line has salicylic acid which keep pores clear. The addition of the Brazilian capuaçu butter is what I need in winter and before I go out in the morning to workout or throughout summer when I'm still dry but need something that went overwhelm my skin.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This moisturizer is hands down my favorite product from Origins. After using this for about a week my skin is refreshed, brightened, and all of the dark spots on my face and acne scars have disappeared! It leaves a super smooth and soft base for me to apply my makeup as well. 10/10 would recommend this moisturizer!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Like but don’t Love. I like the texture. . It’s right on trend with other water based moisturizers on the market now. The scent is a bit strong. Overall it was hydrating but the fragrance was a bit irritating. I did not repurchase this
Jenis W.
Wilkes barre, PA
It’s light and doesn’t make me break out that alone gives it a 3 star rating. It doesn’t really brighten my skin like how I would assume a vitamin c cream would mix that with the fact it comes in a jar which leave me a cringing with germ based fears were the only reason this didn’t get the 5 stars.
Abby D.
Amazing product and I love the tingle it gives me with the caffeine in it! It definitely is true when they a little goes a long way. You don’t need much when you use it and it lasts long too. Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff
Katy V.
Dallas, TX
I really loved this cream. I received it in a sampler pack for Christmas. It is great in the morning and really does have an energizing citrus scent. I noticed an immediate reduction in eye puffiness when using it. I would definitely buy it again.
Tori S.
Ballwin, MO
Perfect AM moisturizer for sensitive, acne-prone skin. I always worry about using a creamy moisturizer for my skin. But it doesn’t feel thick. It smells really good and it wakes your skin up.
Jordan J.
Lexington, KY
I enjoyed using this. First off, it smells amazing- like oranges! I like the consistency and it seemed brightening, which I also enjoyed. However, this wasn’t moisturizing enough for the winter months. I would recommend during summer though as it is lightweight.
Codi M.
Yorktown
I got this at Ulta along with repurchasing the amazing Origins Checks and Balances™ facewash. So far this moisturizer is great. I love the way it makes my skin feel. It has a thick gel like consistency, smells nice and refreshing, and leave my skin feeling very heathy. I recommend 100%!