BY ORIGINS

Hydrate, energize, perfect & protect. In 1 simple step! This amazing multi-tasker with Coffee Beans and Panax Ginseng instantly boosts moisture & energy levels. Plus helps protect from UV rays. All while adding a sheer tint to perfect for a flawless finish. Skin looks vibrant, healthy & radiant.

How To use:

Apply in the AM.

Octinoxate 7.5% , Octisalate 2.0% , Octocrylene 2.0% , Titanium Dioxide 3.0% , Zinc Oxide 3.0%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Dimethicone , Laureth-4 , Polyethylene , Peg-100 Stearate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Wax , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Adenosine Phosphate , Pantethine , Creatine , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Folic Acid , Tourmaline , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Caffeine , Rhodochrosite , Sodium Hyaluronate , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Trehalose , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer , Squalane , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Isostearic Acid , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Dimethicone Silylate , Polyhydroxystearic Acid , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Nylon-12 , Xanthan Gum , Hexylene Glycol , Polysorbate 60 , Silica , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) * Essential Oil <ILNILN43343>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Origins GinZing™ Spf 40 Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturizer
  • "Wake up with an energizing instant skin finisher that’s powered by coffee—so no one will know you hit snooze 15 times this morning. The multitasking master hydrates, energizes, and protects to maintain skin’s momentum all day. It combines nourishing moisture and a sheer tint to let skin shine through while boosting the appearance of radiance, combating dullness, and providing high SPF protection. " in 23 reviews
  • "Love this lotion, it's lightweight formula smells amazing & leaves you with a glow from within! Very good value & affordable! Gentle on my sensitive skin & again; I LOVE this daytime moisturizer!!!" in 12 reviews
Schree R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I’ve always been skeptical of tinted moisturizers, but I also am not the biggest fan of foundation, so there are very few that I will put in my face. I had been sent a free sample of the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 and fell in love with it. The only thing I didn’t like was that I would still have to use some foundation on my problem areas. I have sun damage from my teen years and redness on my cheeks and chin. Well I had seen a few people on youtube talk about this one from origins and they all loved it, so I decided to give it a try. I can honestly say that this is the best thing I have ever put on my face. There is a slight greenish/grey tint to it when you first apply, but somehow it self adjusts to your skin-tone. I can honestly say my skin looks flawless. You can’t see any of my sunspots or redness, and the only other way I would be able to achieve that would be with a full coverage foundation such as Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, which I personally could never feel comfortable in. Thank you Origins, for creating the perfect product for my skin. I will be a lifelong purchaser of this product and to all that haven’t tried this yet, YOU NEED TO!
Mykla A.
Portland, OR
Love love love! I wear this everyday!! Now if you're looking for fuller coverage, not for you. If you're looking for something to just help accentuate your natural skin tone, this is the ONE! It creates a healthy glow and helps to slightly even out tone without the look of wearing a foundation. I work outside 8-10 hours a day, so SPF is top priority to me...but I also don't care to be completely "barefaced". Using this daily has not only given me the daily look I crave but has been gentle and helpful to my overall skin complexion!!
I will say, the first initial squeeze of the product out of the tube,scared me! It comes out in a whitish almost clay coloring...but as you work it into your skin it mimics your skin tone perfectly! I have been using this product for about a year and a half consistently daily and have no intentions on straying!
Ola A.
Recently bought this during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty at half off, so it was extra worth it. It’s described as a tinted moisturizer with “sheer tint release” to match all skin shades. As most tinted moisturizers, the coverage is sheer to medium, which is fine with me as I prefer a natural look; it seems some people expected this to act as a BB cream or light foundation, it does not make these claims.
Aside from that, the best part about this was that it instantly brightened and evened my complexion! The moisturizer/SPF combo was not greasy for my combo skin, and the tint somehow matches perfectly and adds to the evening of my skin tone. Does not make me look orange or give a white cast. There is no SPF residue or scent either.
While it does have a slightly odd scent, it is simply different, likely from the coffee beans and ginseng ingredients, and is not strong or offensive (I have allergies), and does not linger once it dries (boyfriend couldn’t smell it on my face).
I would definitely recommend, repurchase, and use this as an everyday tinted moisturizer because of the SPF 40 and the instant brightening and evening affects. The box claims that “Skin looks vibrant, healthy and radiant,” and the product certainly performs. Wish I had stocked up when it was on sale, but this just might have to be one my few beauty splurges.
Kseniya K.
Tampa
This product applies easily and hides blemishes! I have some red spots on my skin and this takes care of that and leaves my skin looking smooth. The only downside is it feels a little heavy on my skin but the benefits outweigh that!
Kathryn L.
California, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
The moisturizer it’s self was nice. It felt like it hydrated my skin. But it just was way to sunscreeny for me. And the color was a little off. I enjoy the other products from this line. This one is just a miss for me
Andrea S.
Simi Valley
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy using this product. It moisturizes and tints exactly to my skin tone. The only down fall for me is it has oil in it. I have oily skin so I wish it was oil free. But other than that this product is great
Tifanie🌸 R.
Really lovED this product, notice the emphasis on the past tense...I tried this product out and it was everything I was looking for. Smelled good, had spf, gave me a glow & sheer look! It did give me the occasional pimple, but products usually do. I found out it has a toxic ingredient called Octinoxate! It’s in almost every skin product that has spf. So disappointing. It absorbs into the skin and go into the blood stream etc... this is what I’ve read on several websites. Makes me so so sad and idk what to use now? Grrr
Ale N.
I got this on a whim after most tinted moisturisers are either too light or too dark for me. I hate getting 2 shades to mix just for my shade. That is way too expensive for me. I love the high SPF but again, I use a separate sunscreen so it isn't a big advantage for me. The product comes out as this very pale sandy shade and when you rub and blend it on your skin, it will adjust to your skin tone. It can give your skin this subtle warm so I won't recommend applying a lot of this product onto the skin. It might be a tad too much. I use a little of the product just to even out my skin tone and add a bit more moisture to my dry skin. There is very little coverage so I do have to use a concealer if I want a wee bit more coverage. Because of the high SPF, it can look a bit greyish too. This is a very simple basic slap on for lazy people like me or who are just discovering makeup or just someone who wants very minimal makeup. I use it for every occasion because I hate the whole foundation look even though they claimed it looked like skin.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
This product was a life saver on my beach trip with my boyfriend! It kept my face protected, and with the tinted moisturizer I looked like a glowing model on the sand! It did become a little greasy after a while - like most sunscreens do - but it worked wonders for walking the beach, lunch on the pier, etc. I only gave it 4 stars because outside/beach use is the only use I think it’s for. This formula is too greasy for daily wear. After continuous use I’m sure it would clog pores. Save it for vacation spots only in my opinion!
Zo e.
I usually like Origins products but I don't like this one. I give so much sweaty shine to my skin. I have a natural to cool undertone skin  and it looks orange on me. I decided to it to my mother and she loves it. She has a natural to warm undertone and it doesn't look like orange on her.  I think this products doesn't' worth the price.
Sidney C.
Does this leave you with a matte finish?
Courtney S.
Biddeford, ME
Origins GinZing™ Spf 40 Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturizer Is this a gel like their other ginzing moisturizer or is this more of a cream?
Sara B.
Hamilton
Has anyone tried anything like this (very similar quality and coverage) but slightly cheaper?
Myriam H.
paris
I need product energizing for my skin , this product is perfect
Esme M.
Does anyone know if if the tint colour is similar to the old tinted moisturiser? Id love to try the new formula but I found the colour quite orange before.