BY ORIGINS

Hydrate, energize, perfect & protect. In 1 simple step! This amazing multi-tasker with Coffee Beans and Panax Ginseng instantly boosts moisture & energy levels. Plus helps protect from UV rays. All while adding a sheer tint to perfect for a flawless finish. Skin looks vibrant, healthy & radiant.

How To use:

Apply in the AM.

Octinoxate 7.5% , Octisalate 2.0% , Octocrylene 2.0% , Titanium Dioxide 3.0% , Zinc Oxide 3.0%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Dimethicone , Laureth-4 , Polyethylene , Peg-100 Stearate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Wax , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Adenosine Phosphate , Pantethine , Creatine , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Folic Acid , Tourmaline , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Caffeine , Rhodochrosite , Sodium Hyaluronate , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Trehalose , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer , Squalane , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Isostearic Acid , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Dimethicone Silylate , Polyhydroxystearic Acid , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Nylon-12 , Xanthan Gum , Hexylene Glycol , Polysorbate 60 , Silica , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) * Essential Oil <ILNILN43343>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Origins GinZing™ Spf 40 Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturizer
  • "Wake up with an energizing instant skin finisher that’s powered by coffee—so no one will know you hit snooze 15 times this morning. The multitasking master hydrates, energizes, and protects to maintain skin’s momentum all day. It combines nourishing moisture and a sheer tint to let skin shine through while boosting the appearance of radiance, combating dullness, and providing high SPF protection. " in 23 reviews
  • "Love this lotion, it's lightweight formula smells amazing & leaves you with a glow from within! Very good value & affordable! Gentle on my sensitive skin & again; I LOVE this daytime moisturizer!!!" in 12 reviews
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
I’ve always been skeptical of tinted moisturizers, but I also am not the biggest fan of foundation, so there are very few that I will put in my face. I had been sent a free sample of the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 and fell in love with it. The only thing I didn’t like was that I would still have to use some foundation on my problem areas. I have sun damage from my teen years and redness on my cheeks and chin. Well I had seen a few people on youtube talk about this one from origins and they all loved it, so I decided to give it a try. I can honestly say that this is the best thing I have ever put on my face. There is a slight greenish/grey tint to it when you first apply, but somehow it self adjusts to your skin-tone. I can honestly say my skin looks flawless. You can’t see any of my sunspots or redness, and the only other way I would be able to achieve that would be with a full coverage foundation such as Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, which I personally could never feel comfortable in. Thank you Origins, for creating the perfect product for my skin. I will be a lifelong purchaser of this product and to all that haven’t tried this yet, YOU NEED TO!
Mykla A.
Portland, OR
Love love love! I wear this everyday!! Now if you're looking for fuller coverage, not for you. If you're looking for something to just help accentuate your natural skin tone, this is the ONE! It creates a healthy glow and helps to slightly even out tone without the look of wearing a foundation. I work outside 8-10 hours a day, so SPF is top priority to me...but I also don't care to be completely "barefaced". Using this daily has not only given me the daily look I crave but has been gentle and helpful to my overall skin complexion!!
I will say, the first initial squeeze of the product out of the tube,scared me! It comes out in a whitish almost clay coloring...but as you work it into your skin it mimics your skin tone perfectly! I have been using this product for about a year and a half consistently daily and have no intentions on straying!
Ola A.
Recently bought this during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty at half off, so it was extra worth it. It’s described as a tinted moisturizer with “sheer tint release” to match all skin shades. As most tinted moisturizers, the coverage is sheer to medium, which is fine with me as I prefer a natural look; it seems some people expected this to act as a BB cream or light foundation, it does not make these claims.
Aside from that, the best part about this was that it instantly brightened and evened my complexion! The moisturizer/SPF combo was not greasy for my combo skin, and the tint somehow matches perfectly and adds to the evening of my skin tone. Does not make me look orange or give a white cast. There is no SPF residue or scent either.
While it does have a slightly odd scent, it is simply different, likely from the coffee beans and ginseng ingredients, and is not strong or offensive (I have allergies), and does not linger once it dries (boyfriend couldn’t smell it on my face).
I would definitely recommend, repurchase, and use this as an everyday tinted moisturizer because of the SPF 40 and the instant brightening and evening affects. The box claims that “Skin looks vibrant, healthy and radiant,” and the product certainly performs. Wish I had stocked up when it was on sale, but this just might have to be one my few beauty splurges.
Tifanie🌸 R.
Really lovED this product, notice the emphasis on the past tense...I tried this product out and it was everything I was looking for. Smelled good, had spf, gave me a glow & sheer look! It did give me the occasional pimple, but products usually do. I found out it has a toxic ingredient called Octinoxate! It’s in almost every skin product that has spf. So disappointing. It absorbs into the skin and go into the blood stream etc... this is what I’ve read on several websites. Makes me so so sad and idk what to use now? Grrr
Codi H.
Canton , GA
This product was a life saver on my beach trip with my boyfriend! It kept my face protected, and with the tinted moisturizer I looked like a glowing model on the sand! It did become a little greasy after a while - like most sunscreens do - but it worked wonders for walking the beach, lunch on the pier, etc. I only gave it 4 stars because outside/beach use is the only use I think it’s for. This formula is too greasy for daily wear. After continuous use I’m sure it would clog pores. Save it for vacation spots only in my opinion!
Zo e.
I usually like Origins products but I don't like this one. I give so much sweaty shine to my skin. I have a natural to cool undertone skin  and it looks orange on me. I decided to it to my mother and she loves it. She has a natural to warm undertone and it doesn't look like orange on her.  I think this products doesn't' worth the price.
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
I love this moisturizer so much. I love to wear this instead of foundation because when it dries it leaves my skin looking glowy and tan! You just need to make sure you don’t apply too much of this moisturizer or else you will turn orange! I usually like to mix some of this with another face moisturizer so that I don’t use too much and then orange. I seriously love this stuff though, I’m on my second bottle! I tried a drug store version and it doesn’t work nearly as nice. Definitely recommend!!!
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
I like this product quite a bit for its moisturizing qualities, and it is good for evening out my complexion before I go in with any other cosmetics. It has a light odor that I don’t mind, and which fades very quickly. Also, SPF 40 in a BB cream is a great bonus, helping to protect the skin right out of the gate.

I find this is best applied with the fingers. By working a small amount with the fingertips I find the product activates a little better and it helps lighten the formula a bit before stippling it onto the face, for a pretty universal match.

This goes on smoothly and really helps prepare my skin for foundation. I like this product, but my only complaint is that the claim is that this is a universal product but people with skin as light as mine or even lighter might find this is simply too dark for their skin.
Lauren M.
I never was one to understand the tinted moisturizer hype. Oh man did this product prove me wrong! Was confused when it came out white but said what the heck let’s give it a go. This smells wonderful, give you a very natural sun kissed glow. Feels very hydrating and leaves you with a dewy finish perfect for summer days. I got a sample of this but have bought the full-size bottle since then!
Amira H.
San Marcos
This was my first ever Origins product, I love love love their Ginsing collection, it smells so nice and refreshing and feels amazing on the skin! This one is again on the pricier side at $40 for 1.7 ounces but I actually got it half off at Ulta due to the 21 days of beauty! You can always get it for 20% off at Ulta or maybe an even better discount at other places! I don’t like using foundation and tinted moisturizers always trip me out cause I don’t know if it’s my shade but this stuff is one shade fits all. So it’s transparent and as you rub it into your face it give you a move soft finish and I love it! I use this stuff for weddings instead of foundation! I would definitely buy it again!
Sidney C.
Does this leave you with a matte finish?
Courtney S.
Biddeford, ME
Origins GinZing™ Spf 40 Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturizer Is this a gel like their other ginzing moisturizer or is this more of a cream?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Is this safe to use while nursing?
Sara B.
Hamilton
Has anyone tried anything like this (very similar quality and coverage) but slightly cheaper?
Myriam H.
paris
I need product energizing for my skin , this product is perfect