BY ORIGINS #68 in Facial Cleansers

This 2 in 1 scrubby cleanser gently exfoliates to help unclog pores leaving skin looking smoother, brighter & feels perfectly refreshed. Plus, uplifting aroma of grapefruit, lemon, and spearmint perks you up so you’re ready to face the day!

• Are the exfoliating beads large or small?8 Answers
  • I want to try origins products really badly. I'll go to S...3 Answers
  • Does this product have any lavendar fragrance? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I LOVE THIS SCRUB. My skin is oily, sensitive, and very acne prone. While this is a scrub, it's gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin but it really cleanses your skin. I currently have the ever so popular Philosophy Purity cleanser and I like this one much better. It's slightly cheaper, it smells great, and in my opinion it does a better job of cleaning your face. I do think he Purity cleanser is nice, but this one is much better. It got rid of weird bumps and texture on my face and really made my face less oily. I love using this with a Konjac sponge (which you can get on Amazon) but this works just fine with your hands because it has exfoliating beads. While this is a scrub you can definitely use it daily, I have very sensitive skin and this did not irritate it at all. " in 144 reviews
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
This Ginzing cleanser is simply amazing. I purchased this brand as a gift to my sister for Christmas and they gave me 5 little samples of various products and I was lucky enough to choose this one without knowing anything about the brand. I tried the sample and was instantly hooked and bought a holiday sample pack containing it. It has a delicious citrus smell that reminds me of those chocolate oranges that you get around Christmas time! It leaves my face feeling so refreshed and ready to start the day in the AM, and helps my face feel clean and like the day is washed off in the PM. I have combination/ sensitive skin and I’m very sensitive to smells, but this is the perfect balance. Definitely would recommend!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Very refreshing cleansing scrub. Feels great on the skin and smells great too. I got a sample from Sephora to try. Packaging is great. Easy to apply and use. Gets rid of dead skin cells and unclogs pores. Leaving your skin feeling clean, fresh, smooth and smelling great. Didn’t irritate my skin and worked well for my oily skin type. My skin looks so much brighter after using two times. Going to go pick up the full size next week! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for the deep removal of dead skin and gunk from your pores. Anyone struggling with acne, Black heads or clogging this is the perfect facial scrub for you! You can feel it working. Got mine at Sephora but they do sell the full size on their website.
Alaya👑 P.
Columbia
This product is amazing , as I said in my other reviews I have oily combination and sensitive skin . I got the product around April and most skin products have a ingredient to show improvement but then stops working after a couple of days it would stop working.But this product was totally different I have had this product for about 2 months and my skin has never look better . I recommend this for females with break outs and irritated skin ,and people with sensitive skin.
Devin B.
Tulsa
Smells good but that’s about the extent of the positives with this “scrub”. If you’re looking for a scrub that is EXTREMELY gentle then this might be a good choice for you. I however felt this did nothing as far as exfoliating and really wish they would have just called it a cleanser. It smells great and did a decent job making my skin feel clean but it’s not the best cleanser I’ve tried. I think there’s better out there in this price range.
Lisa B.
Washington DC
I've always been a fan of origins. Love that they are more natural and that their packaging is nice. Not to mention, I've had good experiences with all origins workers. This scrub cleanser, however, just dries out my skin. I have normal skin but every time I use it, it leaves my skin ehh. Even moisturizing barely helps.

I'd probably recommend this to those with oily skin. One pro is that it smells great.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
This scrub is more like a dense foam, and nothing else... Does not do much scrubbing. It is very harsh on my skin because it leaves it extremely dry. It did not meet my expectations at all. I guess it would clean skin a little, but in general I would not buy it ever again. Only the smell is good. I have it for over than 2 years and still cannot finish it...
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This cleanser has tiny micro beads in it but it doesn’t irritate the skin. It’s so gentle and it smells invigorating. I loved using this in the morning because I feel like it definitely woke my skin up. It really sloughed away dead skin and made my skin soft and smooth to put on my makeup. I used this every day, because it was that gentle. If you have sensitive skin, you may only want to use it once or twice a week so you don’t over exfoliate. I really enjoyed this product!
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
I am very picky with products, especially going through skincare. I decided to buy this product as i heard people talking about it. I bought it at Ulta and I did end up returning it. This didn’t work for me, my skin did not like it. Anytime I would use it, I would wake up with a few pimples the next morning. It did not work for my skin at all (I had dry skin, texture, dark spots, and acne)
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I've been trying this cleanser out for a week now and I love it. First off the smell is to die for, it smells like fresh oranges, so it's super refreshing to wash your face with this in the morning. Also I love that it has little tiny beads in it that really scrub your face. It's gentle enough to use everyday which is awesome. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth.
Zoë C.
This is a nice, quality scrub that smells amazing. It is something I keep in the shower and use when nothing else seems quite right. It doesn’t do anything amazing, but also won’t irritate or inflame your skin. I wouldn’t say it fights acne but it certainly doesn’t cause it either. Good product, though not great.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Are the exfoliating beads large or small?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this product okay to use with sensitive skin? I need something very gentle but still exfoliating, and the ingredients make this look like a good choice, but I would like to hear someone's experience before buying the product. How can I get a sample of this somewhere?
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
IS THIS PRODUCT GOOD FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN?
Lauren N.
Macomb, MI
Does anyone break out from this scrub? I want to try it!
Ceil H.
Will this dry out my skin and leave it feeling tight?