BY ORIGINS #22 in Facial Cleansers

This 2 in 1 scrubby cleanser gently exfoliates to help unclog pores leaving skin looking smoother, brighter & feels perfectly refreshed. Plus, uplifting aroma of grapefruit, lemon, and spearmint perks you up so you’re ready to face the day!

• Are the exfoliating beads large or small?6 Answers
  • I want to try origins products really badly. I'll go to Sephora and...3 Answers
  • Does this product have any lavendar fragrance? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amy K.
Amy K.
Bellingham, WA
I LOVE THIS SCRUB. My skin is oily, sensitive, and very acne prone. While this is a scrub, it's gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin but it really cleanses your skin. I currently have the ever so popular Philosophy Purity cleanser and I like this one much better. It's slightly cheaper, it smells great, and in my opinion it does a better job of cleaning your face. I do think he Purity cleanser is nice, but this one is much better. It got rid of weird bumps and texture on my face and really made my face less oily. I love using this with a Konjac sponge (which you can get on Amazon) but this works just fine with your hands because it has exfoliating beads. While this is a scrub you can definitely use it daily, I have very sensitive skin and this did not irritate it at all.
K B.
K B.
Lexington, KY
When I feel my skin is starting to get or look dull, I use this scrub and it really brightens the skin. Very effective. You can order online and its available at Sephora. It can be a little pricey but its not a product I use daily. So I say it can last you sometime and a little does go a long ways. Use it weekly or like I do when I feel the skin needs to be brighten. Right now (4/2016) on Sephora they have the Origins
Energizing Essentials set for a GREAT VALUE! All the products in the set I use and I cant say enough good things about each product, they're just amazing for the skin! I would highly recommend to ALL to give that set a try.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail facial scrub. I really don't even have any desire to try other ones anymore! It smells like straight up oranges in a good way (in my opinion), and I love using it. I use this on a daily basis, and actually found that it is FANTASTIC for removing my makeup as well! It removes absolutely everything - liquid eyeliner, several coats of mascara, liquid lipsticks, seriously EVERYTHING. And it does it in such a gentle way that it feels so much less abrasive than using makeup remover wipes on my eyes. I'm almost done with my 2nd one, and I will continue to repurchase over and over again!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the Ginzing Refreshing Scrub cleanser for over a year now and love the way it gently exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling bright and refreshed. I use it to double cleanse after using a makeup remover balm and by itself both morning and night. It's an all around great cleanser and exfoliater, and you get a lot of product for the price. 10/10 would recommend.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Downey, CA
This is my favorite cleanser and exfoliator of all time. I went through the first bottle like nothing and I bought a second bottle. I like the way the beads feel on your face in the shower and you feel that cooling sensation. Also the tangy smell is a nice touch as well in the morning. I would definitely repurchase this product forever and it being $20 is not bad at all.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Chambersburg, PA
I use this every morning. My skin is very prone to breaking out if I don't use an exfoliant often enough. So I purchased this thinking it would help to maintain keeping my dead skin under control. It does! But at the same time is super gentle so it doesn't dry out my skin from too much exfoliation. Also love that it has ginzing in it, really wakes up my skin!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I bought the product at ulta after trying the charcoal line of products by Origins. I've been using this product every morning for a couple weeks now and I definitely like the way it feels on my face. It leaves it feeling clean. The product's exfoliant is not too rough so you do not need to worry about it damaging your skin
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear, all of origins products are the best smelling on the market. This smells like a mirage of coffee beans & oranges- yumm. I use this when washing my face in the morning, the scent really helps wake you up. It also has little bead-like thingys in it that help scrub the skin further. It's very refreshing.
jena e.
jena e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally find this on Sephora and I love it. Love the way it feels on my sensitive skin; it's not at all harsh. It has a great refreshing smell too. I must say this tube really lasts a long time and is definitely worth the money. Also a huge plus, it is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
My absolute favorite cleanser to refresh my skin! The smell is very nice and doesn't smell like chemicals and typical acne medicines. The price is slightly higher, but a little bit goes a long way! It has beads in it that scrub skin without drying it out too much. Highly recommend this product!
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this product okay to use with sensitive skin? I need something very gentle but still exfoliating, and the ingredients make this look like a good choice, but I would like to hear someone's experience before buying the product. How can I get a sample of this somewhere?
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
gonzales, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the exfoliating beads large or small?
Nida Q.
Nida Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IS THIS PRODUCT GOOD FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN?
Christine N.
Christine N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Does this product have any lavendar fragrance?
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone break out from this scrub? I want to try it!