BY ORIGINS #7 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Our cult status eye cream instantly wakes up tired eyes, de-puffs & reduces dark circles. Plus, Magnolia Extract brightens so you look refreshed and radiant.

• Who else is seeing dark circles be lightened?3 Answers
  • Very keen to try this is it worth it for the price point??3 Answers
  • I actually can't wait to try this product. I am in love with this...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amethyst T.
Barboursville, WV
I’m only 21 years old so I didn’t think I needed an eye cream, but this product certainly was a wake up call that it’s never too early to start protecting your skin from signs of aging! I got this product from a kit I purchased on origins.com and since I had just completed finals I knew my dark circles from pulling all-nighters for a week could use some TLC. I noticed instantly that my eyes began to brighten as I applied the cream and it made my whole face light up! I will definitely be adding this into my morning facial routine. Fabulous product as always from origins!
Gloria K.
San Diego, CA
I like this product, but I can't say that it really does what it claims to do. I have dark circles around my eyes, so I thought this would be perfect for me. Unfortunately, I used this daily, but didn't see any real results. Since it's a peachy/cream color it does seem to color-correct under the eyes, but it doesn't correct the underlying issue. What I mean is that I thought over time I would see some improvement in my under-eye area, but it didn't get any better. That being said, it is a good base for applying makeup and feels light on my skin. It's not too expensive either, compared to other eye products.
Carrie B.
This works! This is another product I purchased while I was pregnant and needed a safe eye cream. I love it so much I'm still using it 3 years later. I use this everyday and love the before and after! It seriously makes my eyes look normal again, even if I only got 2 hours of sleep or cried for two hours. I apply it after my moisturizer and watch as it removes the bags under my eyes and brightens the whole eye area. The tingling helps wake my eyes up too! I definitely recommend this to anyone who like me, suffers from dark circles/ bags or even as an emergency eye fix for a sleepless night!
Jha V.
As a makeup artist, I can get extremely fussy about which products I put into my kit. I research and read as many reviews as I can and road testing products before they are deemed worthy. Origins Gin-zing was my first ever eye cream and happy to report that even though I've strayed (mostly because of the influx of over-hyped reviews) I still hold a candle for Origins Ginzing. Nothing has come close yet to this cream. It does brighten and perks up the skin under the eyes. This is great especially when I do beauty shoots where the crop of the shot is so close that you see every wrinkle and pore. I have gotten feedback from some photographer I've worked with where they appreciate that the skin looks good pre-photoshop. The under-eye area can be especially difficult to tackle and I stronly feel because of the de-puffing and brightening effect of Ginzing, makeup looks good under the eyes. You will experience some very light tingling upon application and it feels very cool. It dissipates immediately though, wait for a few minutes and then apply concealer. I tell you you will not be disappointed.
Jocelyn C.
I bought this eye cream to help with under eyes dark circles, and dryness. The cream has a slight orange/peach tint to it that helps with the dark circles. It also is very moisturizing which helps with minimizing any wrinkles and creasing that I normally have under my eyes. The only thing that I don't like is the smell. I can't really describe the smell but it isn't great. I like the products I use on my face to have a soft smell or no smell at all. The smell though does dissipate once applied but on initial application it's not the best.
Manaro U.
Brooklyn
Let start by saying I love this brand.  I decided to try this to see how it would make my eyes feel when I’m looking tired.  The refreshing scent it like an energy booster.  It applies well and a small amount goes a long way.  My eyes looked brighter which was what I was looking for.  It does have a scent, but it doesn’t bother me.  It’s not expensive and it’s a great addition if you need something to brighten your eyes on those days you can use it.  I would recommend it!
Deborah A.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this on the recommendation of a make-up artist as long nights with 4yr. old twins sometimes means frequent under eye circles and puffiness. And while it does, upon application brighten the area after a few months of use do not feel that it actually depuffs. In fact, I get more brightening from other products. A little goes a long way therefore it will last making it a great cost effective product and if someone has dry patches under their eyes would recommend this over a standard brightening cream (as some tend to dry the area). Would I buy again...no but it's also not a bad product as it does well as a highlighting cream. My only other comment is that I don't like that it is in a jar as a tube would make it easier to utilize versus the jar.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I really love this under eye cream because I definitely see a difference with my under eye with brightness and puffiness. Though it can be used day or night I prefer to use it at night because this eye cream creases which is strange. I prefer to use it overnight and wake up with my under eye looking fresh and ready for the day. The jar also lasts a really long time, so you don’t have to replace it so often. It’s glides in smooth and smells really good.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is the best daytime eye cream you will ever come across. It moisturizes the skin around my eyes, smells wonderful, and not only helps my dark circles long term with it's magnificent ingredients, but it also cosmetically helps with a light reflecting shimmer and a pale pink tint to counter dark under eye bags. A little bit goes a long way, so the jar lasts for a long time, making it worth the purchase from Sephora. Highly recommend!
shella e.
Anchorage
My mom and I would always fight about this because it’s just so good. You instantly see your under eyes become brighter than they normally were. I have very noticeable dark circles ever since I was a kid. But this product makes it brighter than it was. I also see some of my friends use it on snapchat and it’s really nice to see that this product is getting love. I would definitely recommend and repurchase again.
Sandy W.
Is it effective for dark circles? How long does it take before you see a difference?
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Does this really work with puffiness and dark circles? Has anyone tried it before?
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Where can I get this?
Karena G.
Greensboro, NC
Is this good for dry skin and does it really help with dark circles?
Vicky S.
I really want to start using eye cream as my under eyes can get very dry plus my dark under eye circles. I have heard about this a few times but I wanted to fish around to find a good eye cream, so what do you guys think of the cream and do you have any other reccomondations?