BY ORIGINS #9 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Our morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. It's formulated with Coffee Beans, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners. Rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.

Rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.
Best for all skin types.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Peg-100 Stearate , Dimethicone , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Silica , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Glycerin , Behenyl Alcohol , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Pantethine , Panthenol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Caffeine , Coleus Barbatus Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Folic Acid , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Jojoba Wax Peg-120 Esters , Biotin , Tribehenin , Myristyl Alcohol , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Trehalose , Sodium Hyaluronate , Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate , Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone , Sodium Sulfite , Sodium Metabisulfite , Steareth-20 , Dipeptide-2 , Ethylhexylglycerin , Carbomer , Tromethamine , Sorbic Acid , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <ILNILN40805>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Who else is seeing dark circles be lightened?4 Answers
  • Very keen to try this is it worth it for the price point??4 Answers
  • I actually can't wait to try this product. I am in love w...5 Answers
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
This Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream I received from Influenster for testing purposes works great . The cream really helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes . I use it in the morning and in the evening. It is very easy to apply. I just need a small amount and dapt it into my skin with the tip of my finger. It is very smooth and it absorbs fast. It doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or sticky. It really brightens the skin around my eyes and it helps with my dark circles and puffiness. I am really happy with the eye cream because the skin around my eyes looks a lot better, brighter and more refreshing. I really recommend it!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Disclaimer: I paid the $40 for this box, I did NOT receive it free from Influenster. Why did I not know about this stuff sooner?? I love that it illuminates my under eye and not only brighten and depuffs, but lightens my dark circles. I’m of Syrian decent, so I naturally have dark under-eyes. This really helps lessen that. Doesn’t smell strong, but smells fresh. I really enjoy this eye cream.
Piper M.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS STUFF. Seriously it has become a must have staple in my beauty routine, this cream is a bit pricier than I would normally like to have spent on an eye cream but it’s worth the results. I have been using it about a week now and almost immediately could tell a difference in the firmness and brightness of my under eye area, as well as hydrating like a great moisturizer. I will definitely continue to use this, it’s worth the price tag!
Kristie H.
I like this product a lot. It's very gentle on your undereyes and is perfect for sensitive skin. It instantly brightens your under eyes. However, it did not reduce the puffiness around my eyes. A little bit of product goes a long way so it is definitely worth the money.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
I received this Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream from Influrenster as a free gift. It is a AM eye cream tackles under eye dark circle and puffiness. I have used it for about a week and then gave up, because I noticed a redness spot under left eye after using it. It didn’t do anything for me, but creating this red spot in the morning, I will not use it again despite that it has decent ingredients like ginseng and green tea leaf extract. I decided to not to review any eye products unless I myself really want to try a particular product.
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
I got this eye cream in my Influensters Reviewers Choice box and it’s seriously AMAZING! I put mine in the fridge so it stays cool and it has worked miracles on these mama bags! It feels so lightweight and moisturizing and has a great lite scent also!! I highly recommend this product!! Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten And Depuff
christine C.
Staten Island, NY
I love the original company and have opted to regularly use many of their products. Since I have, my skin is more even in tone, it is firmer and I feel positive about my purchases since I know the company has many initiatives that are worth investing my money in their mission. This cream is easy and quick to use. I use it along side the ginzing gel moisturizer as well.
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This eye cream is amazing. I received two samples of this in my reviewers choice vox box. An actual sample size and a small pot. I have barely made a dent in my small pot and I have been using it fairly regularly for the past month. I love this brightening morning eye cream. This brand has always struck me as natural but high quality and they hit the nail on the head with this.
Naomi H.
East Northport
Amazing. To put it quite simply. The colors they chose for the packaging is what initially drew me in since dark circles are a concern of mine. It really helps in the morning when I wake up with puffy eyes since I overate the night before. It's a lovely eye cream to use day and night without having to worry about it being heavy.
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
This eye cream was middle of the road for me. It wasn't terrible nor was it revolutionary. I have sensitive skin, especially around my eyes and it didn't cause me any irritation. I struggle mostly with dryness, and dark circles (with some fine lines now and then caused by dryness). I didn't notice any difference in the moisture level of my eye area so I wouldn't recommend this to someone who had dryness as a major concern. In terms of brightening up my dark circles this worked as a temporary fix. The cream is a soft pearly pink color which instantly imparts a brightening fresh look. In terms of lasting results over time I didn't notice any. I would say that it is good for a quick fix but maybe not the best if you are looking for noticeable long term results or benefits. The cream went on nice and smooth and looked great under my make-up.
Sandy W.
Is it effective for dark circles? How long does it take before you see a difference?
Elizabeth N.
Tustin, CA
Does this really work with puffiness and dark circles? Has anyone tried it before?
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Where can I get this?
Karena G.
Greensboro, NC
Is this good for dry skin and does it really help with dark circles?
Sara L.