BY ORIGINS #11 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Our cult status eye cream instantly wakes up tired eyes, de-puffs & reduces dark circles. Plus, Magnolia Extract brightens so you look refreshed and radiant.

• Who else is seeing dark circles be lightened?4 Answers
  • Very keen to try this is it worth it for the price point??4 Answers
  • I actually can't wait to try this product. I am in love w...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
PiecesOf C.
I first received this product as a mini sized sample. I didn’t have high hopes bc no defuffing eye cream never worked for me.

About a month later, I stay late for work and be very early the next day. I was looking ROUGH that morning but I had to look my best. I decided to give this product a try. I applied it after I washed my face, went ahead feed the pets made coffee, etc...went back to bathroom to get my face on and was shocked by what I saw staring back at me. My eyes were already looking 50% better! I even applied more (yeah I know I didn’t need to but I did anyways).

By the time I got to work, my colleagues were like, “Stop! Huh? How? What happened? Do you find a time machine to get more sleep?” (I have one very dramatic colleague!) I said, “Nope, I just have good eye cream.” and walked into my office like a BOSS.

Because I was so tired that morning, I didn’t even realize until the next morning that this cereal has a slight luminosity to help fraction light, given you a glow and bright those dark circles too.

This product is a face saver! I ordered a full size that weekend although I didn’t use it for a good month after purchase. I want to use all the mini first. That’s the other shocking part. A little of this eye cream goes a long way! I love when you get your moneys worth!!!!!

Origins of only you could make this is a whole body cream! I’d lose 10lbs instantly!!!!!!😂😂😂😘😘😘😘😘
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
This eye cream was middle of the road for me. It wasn't terrible nor was it revolutionary. I have sensitive skin, especially around my eyes and it didn't cause me any irritation. I struggle mostly with dryness, and dark circles (with some fine lines now and then caused by dryness). I didn't notice any difference in the moisture level of my eye area so I wouldn't recommend this to someone who had dryness as a major concern. In terms of brightening up my dark circles this worked as a temporary fix. The cream is a soft pearly pink color which instantly imparts a brightening fresh look. In terms of lasting results over time I didn't notice any. I would say that it is good for a quick fix but maybe not the best if you are looking for noticeable long term results or benefits. The cream went on nice and smooth and looked great under my make-up.
Erica P.
Morgantown
I got a little sample of this a while back and quickly fell in love with it. It has all of the benefits of an eye cream, with effective moisturizers and caffeine to reduce under eye puffiness. These benefits are paired with a slight peach tint and light reflecting particles, that when applied begin to cancel out the purple of dark circles. It blew me away at how good it was at neutralizing my under eye circles with so little product. It became my absolute best friend on no makeup days, because it made me look so awake and fresh. Even better, it laid a great foundation for under eye concealer, and my concealer actually creased *less.* The cherry on that cake is that the tiny little sample I had lasted for almost two months. A full jar could last for ages! I absolutely love this product and cannot rave about it enough.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
First thing: this absolutely does have shimmer to it, be warned. HOWEVER I don't think it is too over the top and I like to put some powder over top of this to set it and to tone down the shimmer. This is a pretty sticky under-eye cream so I would recommend putting it under another product or it will SERIOUSLY cause your mascara to transfer. Again, I like to use some brightening powder over top of it to set it and to fully brighten my under eye. This tightens, brightens, and refreshes your eyes unlike any other product like this that I've used. The smell is really nice but not too noticeable making it really pleasant to use. You only need a tiny amount of this. I got a sample from Sephora about six months ago and I'm still working through that because I use so little every day. I love this cream!!
Alysia G.
Boca Raton
The only reason I gave this three stars is because of the shimmer. This eye cream has a bit of a shimmer in it that makes your eyes look bright and awake no matter what. I always used this the first few months after giving birth. It made melon like is slept more than three hours. I liked it a lot. That was then. Now I have more dry skin. I don’t feel like this moisturized my eye area at all. Now I need something with moisture and preventative benefits. I like that this product works at the time you put it on but I want something now that keeps working, that prevents and that gives moisture. I recommend it for a quick fix or for maybe when you need it for an event. It definitely helps and helps with dark circles but I also recommend you also using a treatment for long term effects.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I received this as a sample from a beauty store and I wish I could afford to purchase this amazing eye cream. First off the smell reminds me of orange tic-tacs which is a good thing, I love how it made my under eye area look and feel refreshed. I habe pretty bad under eye circles and this cream minimized them. Its also great because it feels good on and not gunky. It just absorbs right in and makes my under eyes look so much better. I have been wanting to splurge on this for a while but it'll have to wait unfortunately. One of my favorites for sure!
Jha V.
As a makeup artist, I can get extremely fussy about which products I put into my kit. I research and read as many reviews as I can and road testing products before they are deemed worthy. Origins Gin-zing was my first ever eye cream and happy to report that even though I've strayed (mostly because of the influx of over-hyped reviews) I still hold a candle for Origins Ginzing. Nothing has come close yet to this cream. It does brighten and perks up the skin under the eyes. This is great especially when I do beauty shoots where the crop of the shot is so close that you see every wrinkle and pore. I have gotten feedback from some photographer I've worked with where they appreciate that the skin looks good pre-photoshop. The under-eye area can be especially difficult to tackle and I stronly feel because of the de-puffing and brightening effect of Ginzing, makeup looks good under the eyes. You will experience some very light tingling upon application and it feels very cool. It dissipates immediately though, wait for a few minutes and then apply concealer. I tell you you will not be disappointed.
Marina R.
Oceanside, CA
My eye bags are NOT designer. What they are, however is exceptionally freaking large. I wake up in the morning looking like I've been marathonning the last 20 minutes of Titanic on loop all night, which is to say there is puffiness that concealer cannot entirely fix. This eye cream is about the only thing that's been able to visibly reduce the swelling, and for that it will always have a spot in my eyecare rotation. I like to use this as an AM treatment, as I don't find it to be particularly anti-aging, but if you want lightweight hydration and nearly instant depuffing action, try this. It will change your life, and people will stop asking if you're going through a rough time in the mornings.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I’m only 21 years old so I didn’t think I needed an eye cream, but this product certainly was a wake up call that it’s never too early to start protecting your skin from signs of aging! I got this product from a kit I purchased on origins.com and since I had just completed finals I knew my dark circles from pulling all-nighters for a week could use some TLC. I noticed instantly that my eyes began to brighten as I applied the cream and it made my whole face light up! I will definitely be adding this into my morning facial routine. Fabulous product as always from origins!
Emily P.
McHenry

Even though I am still pretty young, I was encouraged to start looking at skincare a little differently and taking some preventative action. This included adding an eye cream into my daily regime.
I purchased the Origins GinZing at Sephora and it did not disappoint! It is so easy to use, and gives my eyes a refreshing and moisturized start to the day and when I wake up and put it right on, my puffiness goes right down.
This eye cream wakes me up and gets me ready for the day. I love this product and it has now been a staple in my everyday routine for over a year. Definitely would recommend as a started eye cream!
Sandy W.
Is it effective for dark circles? How long does it take before you see a difference?
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Does this really work with puffiness and dark circles? Has anyone tried it before?
Karena G.
Greensboro, NC
Is this good for dry skin and does it really help with dark circles?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Where can I get this?
Vicky S.
I really want to start using eye cream as my under eyes can get very dry plus my dark under eye circles. I have heard about this a few times but I wanted to fish around to find a good eye cream, so what do you guys think of the cream and do you have any other reccomondations?