BY ORIGINS #9 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Our cult status eye cream instantly wakes up tired eyes, de-puffs & reduces dark circles. Plus, Magnolia Extract brightens so you look refreshed and radiant.

• I actually can't wait to try this product. I am in love with this b...5 Answers
  • How's the consistency, I'm looking for an eye day cream, but I'm sc...4 Answers
  • Very keen to try this is it worth it for the price point??2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anita G.
Anita G.
Auburn, MA
I found that I had amazing results with this eye cream after failing to jive with several others I've tried over the last few years now that I'm coasting into my mid-twenties - a small sample I acquired with my Beauty Insider points from Sephora on a whim one day seemingly lasted forever and eventually spurred the subsequent purchase of the full-size! I can't say enough good things about this product, it's incredibly moisturizing while boasting a light, refreshing, and silk-like consistency, which is always ideal when using any treatments on the very delicate skin of under the eyes. My eyes are consistently revived by the brightening properties in the formula, especially in the mornings when they tend to look more on the tired side, and whether it's the GinZing or coffee beans, the dark circles and fine lines that once plagued me are no more! I even got my mother hooked on this eye cream and the entire range of products that come along with it from Origins! I highly recommend!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product when I initially had a small sample or maybe it was a small size from a variety gift set. When it is fresh, it is creamy, and I just pat it on lightly under my eye. It has sort of a luminous look to it on the skin, it lightens up your under eye area. I wear glasses, and I liked how it looks. I don't really have dark circles so I can't make any claims as to its qualities there. However, the downside is that since it is in a pot container, it has tended to dry out and become less creamy as time goes on... I use just little dabs under each eye, so the product lasts a while, but now it tends to cake and I hate to press and smear it around stretching on my tender under eye area. I think this product might work out better in a little tube or something so it isn't fully exposed to the air each morning before the entire product is consumed.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This origins ginzing eye cream is great for the skin care beginner. Someone looking to getting a skin regime going. It is very affordable and found easily at sephoras, macys and of course origins stores. This claims to be both brigthening and depuffing. It gives you the brigthening benefits due to its light reflectiveness that it has so in other words will give you "short term "brightening. On myself it did not do so much in terms of depuffing but due to the ingredients i didn't expect it to. On the other hand it does well in hydrating and has a nice lightweight texture that wears great under makeup. So if you have serious puffiness and dark circles I wouldn't rely on this product but if you want some instant short term brightening and some great hydration from a light formula give this a try. .
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
GinZing has been my go-to morning eye cream for may years. I've been happy with it and have repurchased it to make sure it stays in my morning routine. It has a nice consistency to it, not too thick and not too thin. It's easy to apply and soaks into my combination skin perfectly. My makeup lays nicely over GinZing as well. The depuffing treatment this offers is something important to me as I suffer from seasonal allergies and puffiness around the eyes is a common occurrence. Along with that, the brightening is lovely. It's not like it adds a blinding glow, but instead creates a nice sheen that helps block out darkness around the eye area. If you need a good amount of moisture in your under-eye area, I'd say that this isn't the product for you.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Now, first things first, eye creams aren't a required step in a good skincare routine. They truly are a luxury. However, I do like to include one, because I want to keep my skin in the best shape possible. This stuff is pretty good, I can't make any claims for depuffing as I don't experience any puffiness, but it does create a brightening effect over my entire eye area. I would like for it to be a bit more moisturizing. I also cannot comment on the effect on dark circles. The price is nice for a mid-range product. I will definitely use this again if I receive as a gift or sample, but I have other eye creams I like better that I will buy over this. Definitely look into this product is you need a decent mid-range, lightly hydrating eye cream.
Ms S.
Ms S.
Origins ginzing refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff is my go to eye cream on mornings after a late night, no sleep, too much salt, or a good cry. It really does brighten and depuff. The brightening effect is instant thanks to a luminous finish. Don't worry, it's not glittery or shimmery, but brightening and beautiful. If you think nothing can shrink your under eye bags try this. Origins ginzing eye cream contains caffeine. Which constricts blood vessels reducing puffiness. With continued use I've noticed reduction in my dark circles. It hydrates without being heavy or greasy. This eye cream works wonderfully under makeup. It has glycerin in it which makeup adheres and holds onto. Makeing it an absolute must have/ must try.
Angeline C.
Angeline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye cream! It definitely has some sort of brightening effect and makes your under eye area seem less tired and puffy. Its a gentle, creamy texture and feels so good when applying to your under eye area. I don't think it permanently reverses any eye darkening, its more of a temporary light reflective trick. Also, make sure you use this cream within the expiration window because I used it a month after it expired and the cream got really chunky and changed texture. I should have paid closer attention to the expiration date, which I think is 6 mos after opening. Either way, this eye cream is great. The packaging can be a little more hygienic, other than that its perfect and I would recommend!
Maria F.
Maria F.
My skin is combination oily and I havr very little wrinkles under my eyes. I do like a good eyecream in the morning and I picked this up because it has an illuminating effect. The cream is a pearlescent-pinky/peach color that really does illuminate my under eye area. I can't say it depuffs because I don't have that problem nor does it refresh, but it makes me look bright and awake. I like to put this on before I put my concealer by NARS and it glides on easily. I also use it at times as a highlighter on my cheekbones. Overall, I may repurchase due to its brightening properties, but I feel that there are other products to try to have the same effect.
Serena T.
Serena T.
Seattle, WA
I use this at night and in the morning and it keeps my eyes looking fresh and hydrated all day. I dab it under my eyes and around my brows and it adds a light shimmer under my eyes that reduces the appearance of my dark circles and adds the exact right amount of 'shine' . The shimmer is due to the ingredient mica and because of this, it's more of a makeup base than a true skincare product. I wear this under my foundation and it imparts a subtle glow and brightness to my complexion. It absorbs nicely. It doesn't break me out even though I have sensitive skin.

The cream has reduced the under-eye 'crepiness' that occurs in older thinning or drier skin.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this product 4 stars because it really is a great product for the right person. It felt really nice when I first put it on but I have very very sensitive eyes and the skin around my eyes is as well. Most eye creams sting the crap out of my eye balls and this is one of them. Definitely on the worse end of the scale. I'm also allergic to it. My eyes puffed up big time the next morning. Nothing new there though. Happens with most eye creams. There are only a few I've used that don't do this. so if you're super sensitive like me you definitely want to stear clear of this stuff. Otherwise it's great for people that don't have this problem.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work with puffiness and dark circles? Has anyone tried it before?
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Is it effective for dark circles? How long does it take before you see a difference?
Karena G.
Karena G.
Greensboro, NC
Is this good for dry skin and does it really help with dark circles?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Where can I get this?
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
I really want to start using eye cream as my under eyes can get very dry plus my dark under eye circles. I have heard about this a few times but I wanted to fish around to find a good eye cream, so what do you guys think of the cream and do you have any other reccomondations?