BY ORIGINS #13 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Our cult status eye cream instantly wakes up tired eyes, de-puffs & reduces dark circles. Plus, Magnolia Extract brightens so you look refreshed and radiant.

• Who else is seeing dark circles be lightened?3 Answers
  • Very keen to try this is it worth it for the price point??3 Answers
  • I actually can't wait to try this product. I am in love with this...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
When I first started using this product (when I was about 18 years old), I use to love it so much! It helped brighten, reduce my dark circles, depuff my eyes, and gave a nice settle glow to my under eyes.

The only 2 problems I notice with it was that it had little tiny sparkles in them which gives the illusion of brighter under eyes (I can't say that it gets everywhere but it's pretty noticeable) and over time the product dries out.

Now I'm 24 going on 25 and I feel like the product isn't the same as it was before as in, it isn't working as well as it was when I was 18. Maybe because I've used this for so many years and don't see much of a difference anymore or maybe my skin is aging and needs a little something different to use.

I gave this 4 stars because I believe this product does work and still do recommend this product to my friends. I just have better luck with other undereye products now.
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
Can we just take a second to really appreciate this eye cream? I mean seriously! This stuff is amazing! I love how it’s light weight. Heavy eye creams tend to break out such a delicate area. It also has a  illuminating effect to help brighten dark tored eye areas. I use mine morning and night and love it especially under my makeup! It helps contour and brighten my eye area! The smell is really faint and doesn’t overpower the product. Nothing is worse than an eye cream packed with alcohol fragrances that does nothing but dry that area out! This product  doesn’t disapoint and I would recomend to all friends and family!  Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
This eye cream was middle of the road for me. It wasn't terrible nor was it revolutionary. I have sensitive skin, especially around my eyes and it didn't cause me any irritation. I struggle mostly with dryness, and dark circles (with some fine lines now and then caused by dryness). I didn't notice any difference in the moisture level of my eye area so I wouldn't recommend this to someone who had dryness as a major concern. In terms of brightening up my dark circles this worked as a temporary fix. The cream is a soft pearly pink color which instantly imparts a brightening fresh look. In terms of lasting results over time I didn't notice any. I would say that it is good for a quick fix but maybe not the best if you are looking for noticeable long term results or benefits. The cream went on nice and smooth and looked great under my make-up.
Erica S.
All eye creams feel the same to me. They feel good when applying, yet the benefits don’t really go beyond there. I received this as a free gift from an Origins training they did for my work. I have used it pretty consistently since then and haven’t noticed a huge difference. Granted, I don’t really have dark circles or bags under my eyes. I’m not giving this 1 star since I haven’t seen it in action on someone who really needs some under eye correction. It smells nice, feels nice, and the little tub will last a while. I do suggest using a q-tip or spatula to get your product out so that you don’t contaminate it with your finger (just to keep it more sanitary since it is a product that goes around your eye). Origins generally makes good products that I recommend, so I trust the line. I’d definitely give this a try and see if it works for you!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
This stuff right here is amazing!! I bought it for my mom who has been complaing of bags under her eyes and shes been using it for a month now and couldnt be more ecstatic! After about 2 weeks she came to me and said look at my eyes, the puffiness is gone and even my wrinkles have started fading away. I honestly bought her this because i loved the ginzing skin awakening mask i had used and thought that the ginzing eye cream would be great too and its been a lifesaver for my mom. She has been much happier since she started using this eye cream. Its definitely worth the price and the smallest bit goes a long way. Her jar barely has a dent in it and she uses it everyday and night for a month now! I will be repurchasing this again!
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
I received this as a sample from a beauty store and I wish I could afford to purchase this amazing eye cream. First off the smell reminds me of orange tic-tacs which is a good thing, I love how it made my under eye area look and feel refreshed. I habe pretty bad under eye circles and this cream minimized them. Its also great because it feels good on and not gunky. It just absorbs right in and makes my under eyes look so much better. I have been wanting to splurge on this for a while but it'll have to wait unfortunately. One of my favorites for sure!
Jha V.
As a makeup artist, I can get extremely fussy about which products I put into my kit. I research and read as many reviews as I can and road testing products before they are deemed worthy. Origins Gin-zing was my first ever eye cream and happy to report that even though I've strayed (mostly because of the influx of over-hyped reviews) I still hold a candle for Origins Ginzing. Nothing has come close yet to this cream. It does brighten and perks up the skin under the eyes. This is great especially when I do beauty shoots where the crop of the shot is so close that you see every wrinkle and pore. I have gotten feedback from some photographer I've worked with where they appreciate that the skin looks good pre-photoshop. The under-eye area can be especially difficult to tackle and I stronly feel because of the de-puffing and brightening effect of Ginzing, makeup looks good under the eyes. You will experience some very light tingling upon application and it feels very cool. It dissipates immediately though, wait for a few minutes and then apply concealer. I tell you you will not be disappointed.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I’m only 21 years old so I didn’t think I needed an eye cream, but this product certainly was a wake up call that it’s never too early to start protecting your skin from signs of aging! I got this product from a kit I purchased on origins.com and since I had just completed finals I knew my dark circles from pulling all-nighters for a week could use some TLC. I noticed instantly that my eyes began to brighten as I applied the cream and it made my whole face light up! I will definitely be adding this into my morning facial routine. Fabulous product as always from origins!
Jolie H.
Sterling Hts, MI
I enjoyed using this eye cream for a year. It does a really great job at keeping your undereye area moisturized and supple. It definitely gives the illusion of a brighter eye area, but it's not a long-term solution. The eye cream itself has little reflective particles to bring more light to the eyes, but it doesn't actually get rid of under eye circles. It's great to use under makeup though since you don't have to use as much concealer under the eyes. Overall, it's a really nice eye cream, but I'm not sure if it really made a difference in my skin in the long term.
Allison C.
Being on the brink of turning 30, encouraged me to start looking at skincare a little differently. This included adding an eye cream into my daily regime. I purchased the Origins GinZing at Sephora and it did not disappoint. It is so easy to use, and gives my eyes a refreshing and moisturized start to the day. I have seen the bags under my eyes and my pre wrinkles disappear. This eye cream wakes me up and gets me ready for the day. I love this product and it has now been a staple in my everyday routine for over a year. Definitely would recommend!
Sandy W.
Is it effective for dark circles? How long does it take before you see a difference?
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Does this really work with puffiness and dark circles? Has anyone tried it before?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Where can I get this?
Karena G.
Greensboro, NC
Is this good for dry skin and does it really help with dark circles?
Vicky S.
I really want to start using eye cream as my under eyes can get very dry plus my dark under eye circles. I have heard about this a few times but I wanted to fish around to find a good eye cream, so what do you guys think of the cream and do you have any other reccomondations?