BY ORIGINS

Get mask a-peel in mere minutes. This refreshing peel-off mask is fortified with Coffee Beans, Panax Ginseng and our gentle Fruit Acid Complex. It helps lift away dull, dead skin plus dirt and debris to leave you looking clear and radiant. All while refining pores, too. Skin looks smooth, feels totally refreshed. Pores snap back in to shape! It's easy to use. Just apply an even layer to clean, dry skin.

How To Use:

Avoid your eye area, brows and hairline.
Let it dry.
Then smile to loosen and gently peel off to reveal your newly radiant skin.

Origins GinZing™ Peel-Off Mask To Refine And Refresh
  • "I actually really liked this product! I wasn't expecting to like it very much, I used some of my Sephora points to get a pack of origins products that included this. This was my favorite of the bunch. My skin felt immediately brighter and more awake. If you have sensitive skin, be careful, it may be too much for your skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and it did hurt a little bit on my cheek area so I use very little there but a little goes a long way! " in 88 reviews
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this product!! I first bought the facial spray version for one of my bffs as a Christmas gift (he’s also super into skincare) and he loved it. Because I trust his opinions, I decided to get one for myself and saw that they also had a mask! (OBSESSED W MASKS) I walked into the store thinking that I was gonna get this spray, but walked out with 2 dif items... what’s new! I loved everything about this mask, the smell, consistency, feeling, outcome, everything! I noticed that this mask not only makes my skin look more alive and healthy, but brighter and glowier (especially spritzing the spray throughout the day). And if you know me, I’m all for the glow baby! Anyways, would 100% recommend this amazing product, you won’t regret it! Also, a little goes a long way!
Heather R.
I tried a sample of this Origins' GinZing face mask and i'm not too sure how I feel about it. Directions for the GinZing mask were to tissue off the excess after 10 minutes. At first I tried to tissue off a small area on my face and it just felt like nothing was wiping off because it was somewhat sticky. If anything, I was probably just pulling my skin with the tissue. I figured since it wouldn't wipe off, I would just leave the rest of the product on my face. I used a thin layer, so there was not much to wipe off anyways. I thought the stickiness would eventually go away, but it didn't. I wear glasses, so it felt worse around the area where my glasses sit on my nose. I didn't really enjoy the mask, but i'm going to give it another shot. I'll probably wash the excess off next time.
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Origins Skincare line., however this ‘GinZing™️’ Peel-Off Mask to (refine & refresh) was shockingly a bit disappointing-to me.
Ni
I purchased the full size 2.5fl.oz/oz. in San Francisco at the Sephora Store there. I bought it on a whim.
Why? I had recently gone through my second bottle of the ‘GinZing™’’ Eye Cream & the ‘VitaZing™’ SPF 15 'Energy-Boosting Moisturizer so i thought it would naturally bd a winner.

PRO'S: A beautiful bronzed colored peel off mask; Priced reasonable, contains coffee Beans & Ginseng ++

CON'S: The Smell. Smells like pure rubbing alcohol (from start to finish) This is such a downer that i was unable to use more than 4 times.

Because I was only able to try this mask (less than 4 tines) it was hard for me to accurately know if it refined my pores & smoothed my skin.

Nice packaging, but ANY/ALL room for improvement - wound be 100% on reformulating the SMELL!

Renaja D.
Chicago
Origins overall is a GREAT BRAND! So I expected nothing but the best from this product and that’s what I got. I recently was feeling as if my skin was really dull and need something to give me a quick “pick me up” far as with my skin. I used this after my normal cleaning process I do before bed and I applied the mask. The first thing I noticed was the scent. Which was really live and refreshing. I didn’t get any tingling sensation at all nor any reactions. After I removed the mask my skin felt great. I didn’t feel like my skin was striped and dry. It felt really soft and I instantly saw me a nice glow. Definitely will continue to buy the product.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I love all sorts of masks and I love Origins so I was expecting to love this one too. Wrong! The color was a really cool metallic and made me look cool, but that's about it. The smell was straight up vodka. I'm not usually sensitive to smells, but this made my eyes burn and water. It was easy to apply, but a literal pain to apply. It feels like you're ripping a band-aid off your face. Would definitely not recommend for sensitive skin. I will say that my skin feels smoother, but only because I took off the first layer of skin. I did not like this mask at all!
Ellyn H.
There are some pros and cons to this mask.

Pros - it does make your skin feel soft and smooth. My pores were a bit smaller after using, but not significantly.

Cons - the smell initially made my eyes sting even though I didn't have it too close to my eyes. The texture is a little messy, and you need a lot of it to cover your face. The smell almost smelled like chemicals to me, which I didn't like. The scent that is leftover after using is kind of annoying, because it doesn't smell that great. It took me way too long to peel it off, because it left tons of small pieces behind. I had to add water to my face and it took a little bit of elbow grease to get the small residue off. Overall, the process took too long for me. It might bother sensitive skin because it bothered mine a bit and I do not have sensitive skin.

I definitely wouldn't buy this for the price. It's too much of a hassle and it didn't make my skin super different.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
This mask is good for brightening and tightening the skin. However, the smell is very strong and upon first few uses can agitate your eyes if you're someone who's sensitive to fragrances like these. Overall it's a decent mask, it applies very thick and tacky so when applying try to rush through because it can be a bit messy. Aside from the scent and the quick tackiness, this is a decent peel off mask, there's definitley more effective ones out there for correcting blemishes/brightening skin more so than this one but it's not a bad mask!
Mychel S.
Cuba , MO
First of all I have try this only in the sample so I can honestly tell you if i like it or not but so far in my sample i can tell that i will be loving this .. so want to get in the full size.. i love this effect that it gives me.. give energy in my skin without looking tired even in the real life your tired lol..loving the origins skincare products. I will buy some more and try some more!
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
I was super excited to try this mask and it went okay... here’s why.

So, right away I noticed a bit of a smell from the mask. When I started to apply it the product to my skin, it seemed a bit sticky. This is expected with peel off masks but only to a certain extent. This mask was more sticky and messy than any other I have ever used. That was a minor thing, but something I couldn’t stand was the overwhelming chemical smell once the mask was out and on my skin! It was so bad and strong my eyes were watering!! Not to mention stinging so bad.

Once the mask dried, this all stopped and I was left with a beautiful, copper face. Eventually I peeled the mask off and that was that. Nothing fancy. To be honest, the bad out ways the good and makes it not worth more than $10.

Overall: messy, sticky, TERRIBLE CHEMICAL SMELL, good once dried, love the copper look, unfortunately nothing special
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
Origins is synonomous with all natural skincare and beauty. I used to work at Origins, as a skincare consultant and makeup artist in their flagship boutique downtown located on West Broadway in Soho, New YorK City. The brand parent company is Estee Lauder which sister companies include Mac, Bobby Brown, and obviously Estee Lauder, just to name a few beauty all stars, so you know they know skin. This ginseng line is fairly new but doesn't dissapoint. Everyone should own atleast one Origins mask. The price point is not bad at around 20$ but well worth it. "Drink up" and their charcoal mask are classics for moisturizing and a deep cleasning detox
Veniza J.
Is this a good mask? Is it worth the price?
Tammi M.
I have been looking for the exact type of peal off mask where can I buy this? Is this good for sensitive skin?
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
What is this mask like? I'm looking for some new masks. Is this one any good?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
What is it smell like??? I don't really like the smell of ginseng and afraid that this mask will have strong scent of ginseng.
Keisha L.
Pulaski, Virginia
I would absolutely love to try this before I spend 27 dollars that I don’t have! Would anyone by chance have a sample I could buy? I would be forever grateful!!! Thank yall!!!!