Origins GinZing™ Peel-Off Mask To Refine And Refresh

Get mask a-peel in mere minutes. This refreshing peel-off mask is fortified with Coffee Beans, Panax Ginseng and our gentle Fruit Acid Complex. It helps lift away dull, dead skin plus dirt and debris to leave you looking clear and radiant. All while refining pores, too. Skin looks smooth, feels totally refreshed. Pores snap back in to shape! It's easy to use. Just apply an even layer to clean, dry skin.

How To Use:

Avoid your eye area, brows and hairline.
Let it dry.
Then smile to loosen and gently peel off to reveal your newly radiant skin.

Is this product good for all skin types? There are so many great masks by this company, which mask would you suggest for combination skin?
Can these help for acne..?
I'’M looking for some nice bright feel off mark which gives refreshing look and removes dead skin? I’ve used everyuth peel off mask and loved it. Just looking to change to something new ? Any pros and cons ? How does it so price wise ?
Start your review of Origins GinZing™ Peel-Off Mask To Refine And Refresh!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...the bunch. My skin felt immediately brighter and more awake. If you have sensitive skin, be careful, it may be too much for your skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and it did hurt a little bit on my cheek area so I use very little there but a little goes a long way! ” in reviews
melbourne
Great mask currently out of stock in my area for a while due to corona would love to receive one in a #voxbox it refreshes my skin a little pricey but it’s a holy grail
Melbourne
Its a perfect peel off mask to remove all the impurities , dead skin ,dirt from your face . A little expensive but if you use it once a week it can last you long :)
Newcastle
This is a pretty good lil mask I got as a sample and I managed to stretch it out to 2 uses. The skin is left feeling clean, smooth and supple :) Origins know what they are doing and I just wish I had the spare money to buy a few of their masks and other delicious skincare products. This brand is doing it & doing it well :)
I love this mask to clear my pores, I personally don’t reach for this product as much as my other masks but it is very refreshing after it is peeled of and when it is applied.
This mask is a really cool concept, its so metallic and pretty and the ingredients in it are great but its just not something for me. I cannot get over the horrible smell. Im not usually one to complain about the scent of a product but this is so incredibly strong and just stinks of alcohol, it makes my eyes water (and i dont even place the product higher than my cheekbones. I will say its very easy to peel off and my skin looks a little nicer afterwards but nothing amazing. Origins has so many better masks to choose from
Amsterdam, NY
I'm not a huge mask lover... However, this is without a doubt, the best Mask I've Ever tried!!! It was really fresh smelling, my face felt nice and cool while it was applied- not that burning.. or tight uncomfortable feeling that I've had with others. It really left my skin feeling soft, and I swear- my face was brighter& the texture of my skin was actually better!!!! To me, this is what a mask should be& do.. It is what it says!!! I love it!!!
the smell of this mask is very fresh I love the natural ingredients that are used. you also receive a large amount of product that will last you a long time. I  purchased it at Mecca for $37 Australian dollars and I have to say that I absolutely love it I have already told my friends to buy it and no they all love it too. I recommend using this product after cleansing your face.
Gold coast
This product is definitely a winner I love this product to bits. It's one of the best face peels I've ever tried. I do use this mask a lot and my skin is amazing. This mask is very effective and be gives you soft glowing skin. I will definitely be buying this again and again. I definitely recommend
Perth
One of my favourite products, it smells AMAZING! The amount of product you get will last you a long time. As someone with combination/dry skin this has been a must in my skin care regime, it has made my skin radiant and smoother! Can't live without it!
This peer off mask was easy and painless to take off. It removed my blackheads and congestion really nicely. With continuous use I believe my skin will be completely cleared from blackheads! It left my skin looking brighter, refreshed and rested.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
airport road near kfc building