BY ORIGINS #57 in Facial Peels

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A refreshing peel-off mask with a unique pearlized finish that instantly lifts away dull, tired skin. Solutions for: - Pores - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This refreshing peel-off mask is fortified with coffee beans, panax ginseng, and a gentle fruit acid complex. It helps lift away dull, dead skin, and dirt and debris to leave your skin looking clear and radiant. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of pores, it leaves skin looking smooth, refreshed while pores seem reduced. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have a facial cleanser from this brand and I lo... Be the first to answer!
  • Is the fragrance nice? And where is this available to purchase? I...2 Answers
  • Ive got acne prone skin and would like to know if this product is...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jenni L.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this mask! First of all, how fun is the iridescent orange? Just putting it on was a joy. I used a brush to apply it and didn’t have any issues with it getting too tacky before I was done, but it does start to set quickly so be aware of that. It has a pleasant citrusy smell (a little strong but I liked it). It does get caught in the little baby hairs on your face, but no more than any other peel off mask I’ve used. It basically feels like pulling a pore strip off your entire face. But once I got it off, my face was so smooth and felt so refreshed, I made my boyfriend feel my cheeks. I got this as a sample at Sephora but I’ll definitely be buying it next time I’m there.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
This mask is good for brightening and tightening the skin. However, the smell is very strong and upon first few uses can agitate your eyes if you're someone who's sensitive to fragrances like these. Overall it's a decent mask, it applies very thick and tacky so when applying try to rush through because it can be a bit messy. Aside from the scent and the quick tackiness, this is a decent peel off mask, there's definitley more effective ones out there for correcting blemishes/brightening skin more so than this one but it's not a bad mask!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is definitely my favorite mask - I feel a bit like a “bond gal” when I put it on. It completely wakes up my skin just like coffee for the skin! It’s gentle, as my skin is easily irritated. I do love the peel off feature - makes me feel that my skin is really clean and improved. It does what it says for sure!
Kaleb F.
I like the concept for this mask and I love most of what Origins offers, but this mask was disappointing. It goes on well, spreads evenly, and feels good and slightly tingly on the face. After it dries though, it is difficult to peel off. When I finally managed to get most of it peeled off I did notice some brighter and softer quality to my skin, but this mask is hard to work with and too expensive to be as difficult as it is.

I really found that it only peeled off in very small pieces, and that really inhibited its ability to lift dead skin and leave brighter, fresher, hydrated and enriched skin behind.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
A refreshing treat for your face! I was surprised by the color of the mask. It spread on easy and evenly. The smell is refreshing. Peeling off was a little bit of work, in some spots it was even painful. After removal my skin felt refreshed and even looked a little brighter. I would try it again!
Hannah B.
Wdm, IA
I hate to be a negative Nancy, but honesty is what we’re here for! This mask BURNS your eyes. I am very careful to not get it even close, yet the chemical smell (or something) makes my eyes burn so so bad! I’m using it all up because I paid for it, but I use it regretfully each time- knowing It’s about to sting.

I also did not notice much of a difference after. It’s hard to get an even layer and the small, thin pieces are hard to get off. Also, when I first peeled, I dropped them into my sink and tried to rinse down. Big mistake. That stuff melted and I had to scrub huge chunks of the product away.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I loved the color, I love masks but this was lackluster. It becomes tacky fast, so you better work fast. I feel like this would be better with an applicator cause I had to use soap to remove it from my fingers! My fave felt no different when I removed the mask. MAJOR BUMMER
Ashley N.
San Antonio, TX
Ok so first of all this mask was so pretty when it was on your face! It was like shimmery or something. But it also did an amazing job!! As soon as I took the mask off I could see the difference in my face! It looked clean and it felt so soft! I recommend this 100% and I would totally buy it again!! Origins GinZing™ Peel-Off Mask to Refine and Refresh 2.5 oz
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Well I thought I was going to really like this mask. I had good intentions for it. It was very hard to get on and dried extremely quickly. It peeled off in tiny pieces. It made my skin very irritated and hurt for days. I would not recommend it to others.
Shea C.
It looks really pretty and cool but I am not a fan of the mask at all. I put a pretty good layer on and it was so annoying to peel off. On top of that it left my skin pink and I can feel on parts where I pulled it off is some tingling and harshness from the mask. Not enough pay off to be worth it . There are so many better mask options.
Veniza J.
Is this a good mask? Is it worth the price?
Tammi M.
I have been looking for the exact type of peal off mask where can I buy this? Is this good for sensitive skin?
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
Is the fragrance nice? And where is this available to purchase? I've never seen it before.
Sun Valley, CA
What is it smell like??? I don't really like the smell of ginseng and afraid that this mask will have strong scent of ginseng.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been looking for a new good peel off mask. Does this one help with unclogging pores at all? I have issues with blackheads and I'm looking for something that can help unclog my pores without severely drying out my skin.