BY ORIGINS #8 in Facial Peels

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A refreshing peel-off mask with a unique pearlized finish that instantly lifts away dull, tired skin. Solutions for: - Pores - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This refreshing peel-off mask is fortified with coffee beans, panax ginseng, and a gentle fruit acid complex. It helps lift away dull, dead skin, and dirt and debris to leave your skin looking clear and radiant. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of pores, it leaves skin looking smooth, refreshed while pores seem reduced. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have a facial cleanser from this brand and I lo...Be the first to answer!
  • Is the fragrance nice? And where is this available to purchase? I'v...2 Answers
  • Ive got acne prone skin and would like to know if this product is u...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ana B.
Ana B.
I bought this mask because I wanted to try a peel-off mask so I decided to give this a try. However, I was pretty disappointed with this product. It is very hard to get an even application and the smell is pretty unpleasant. Also, every time I use it, even though I never get the product close to my eyes, it stings them. This only lasts while applying the mask but still, it is an unpleasant feeling. Since I spent almost $30 on this mask, I plan to finish the whole bottle but I do not plan on purchasing again.
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
It looks super cool on the skin. It's this metallic copper mask. Extremely painful to pull off compared to the glamglow gravity mud mask. Felt like I was peeling off my skin. And it smells HORRIBLE. It such a strong scent it made me cough. It's like this alcohol type smell. But if you can get though the smell and peeling it off it really made my skin look brighter and tighter and more refreshed. But I definitely don't think the pain is worth it!!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
This mask really made my skin feel softer right away. It was fun to put on and peeled off easily as long as I put on a thick enough layer. If the player is too thin, it's hard to get off. It has a nice smell and it looks super cool and metallic. However, the fumes before it dried were pretty intense and made my eyes sting. I just kept them closed until it dried. Otherwise, it's a great mask and works well.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I did not like this mask at all. First off it had a horrible chemical smell to it made my eyes water. I was so excited to use this and was very disappointed. I did not notice any difference in my skins at all! Another thing was you had to use a lot of product to and it was very difficult to peel off. It peeled off in flakes which made it take a long time. Do not buy i returned mine.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Columbus , OH
Amazing product!!

This mask feels super fresh and tingles a bit it's not messy which I Love and not that is important but the color is really fun, it make my skin look clean and unclog my pores. I got so many compliments the next day in how beautiful my skin was lookin and I wasn't even wearing makeup.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Pleasanton, CA
This mask is so amazing. It leaves my skin feeling awake and so fresh. I've only used this a few times and I fell absolutely in love with it. It is very gentle on the skin. It helps reduce the oily residue on my face and it helps minimize my breakouts. This mask is awesome for people with oily skin.
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I got a sample of this mask. i feel like once isn't enough to really know if something works but i do feel that my skin was feeling amazing after suing it. I am not sure about pricing because all i had was a one use sample but i will be looking into it for sure and possibly making a future purchase
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Oakdale, CA
I absolutely love peel masks I have tried several but #origins is by far one of my favorites it goes on smooth and does its job of cleaning and refreshing my face it feels super clean and soft after I recommend this product to anyone that has big pores and works perfect with oily to dry skin :)
Rylie S.
Rylie S.
Mason, Wi
This mask has made an incredible difference in my skin. Ive been using it for almost six months and it has made my overly dry patchy skin incredibly soft and has even helped with my mild breakouts. Its not too pricey for me which i love and is easy to find at any local drugstore
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
South Gate, CA
I have been obsessing over peel off mask for a while and i must say this one is a winner in my book. I love the squeeze tube because it is so easy to get product out appose to the jars. Being a girl that wear acrylics all the time i can appreciate the packaging a bit more.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
I have been looking for the exact type of peal off mask where can I buy this? Is this good for sensitive skin?
Veniza J.
Veniza J.
Is this a good mask? Is it worth the price?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been looking for a new good peel off mask. Does this one help with unclogging pores at all? I have issues with blackheads and I'm looking for something that can help unclog my pores without severely drying out my skin.
Robin T.
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
Is the fragrance nice? And where is this available to purchase? I've never seen it before.
Novann R.
Novann R.
Gastonia , NC
Approximately how many uses are in a tube of this mask?