BY ORIGINS #14 in Face Mists

Mist up more energy! Our ultra-refreshing, oil-free treatment lotion mist is formulated with energizing Coffee Beans and Panax Ginseng plus nutrient-rich Pomegranate. It helps optimize cell energy to keep you looking vibrant, longer. Just a quick spritz lightly hydrates and rapidly restores radiance. Makeup stays intact! Making it the perfect pick-me-up for skin throughout the day. Plus, leaves skin feeling smoother, softer and more supple.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Alcohol Denat. , Polysorbate 20 , Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Caffeine , Glycerin , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Pantethine , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract , Sorbitol , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Caprylyl Glycol , Creatine , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Tourmaline , Adenosine Phosphate , Folic Acid , Glucosamine Hcl , Sodium Hyaluronate , Citric Acid , Sodium Benzoate , Hexylene Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Citrate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN42253>

• Can you use this as a primer before putting makeup on?1 Answers
  • What do you ladies think about the energy boosting lotion mist?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new energizing wash and I heard about t...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Taniya P.
This is a nice refreshing mist. It smells a bit citrus and very refreshing. The applicator also create nice very fine mists. I actually keep the bottle to use with other tonerproducts that might not have spray bottle.
Jessika S.
I love the GinZing line for winter when I need moisture. I have super duper oily skin and this works so great for my skin, I spray this after my skincare regime before my makeup and even after putting on makeup. I love how big the bottle is and for me the price is pretty darn good. This is perfect for the winter time for my skin.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I have been very concerned with my eye bags and "wrinkles" under my eyes for a couple of years now. So trust me when I tell you THIS STUFF WORKS! I'm 26 and if I told someone I was self conscious about my eye bags/wrinkles they would slap me. Personally, it looks like I drank a bottle of red wine the night before when I get up in the morning (just to give you a visual). When you pat a tiny bit of cream under your eye, in the outer corner and along the brow bone it's like the skin instantly tightens up! If you have a major event I would suggest slathering the eye cream on then slapping on Skyn Iceland eye patches for 10 minutes. Trust. me.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I purchased this product at Sephora and I found it to be disappointing. It did kind of give a little moisture to my skin but not too much. I did not find this product to make my skin smoother or softer. I have tried other products that do a better job than this so I won’t be purchasing again.
Malisa D.
Philadelphia,PA

I saw rave reviews of this moisturizer on Amazon and Birch Box.
I have oily, sensitive skin and have seen great improvement in my moody skin and keeping my make up stationary throughout the day.
It actually makes my skin feel fresh and awake in the morning, which sounds silly but there is no better way to describe it.
The packaging was cute, they wrapped it in wrapping paper which was a treat!
Tammy C.
Huntington , WV
I can not express enough how much I LOVE this product. It is seriously one of my favorite sprays. The smell is incredible and it literally brightens my skin. I’ll wear this with and without makeup. It’s the perfect spray, it helps make your skin look illuminating and glowy.
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I am obsessed with this spray. I can use it after I wash my face, before I apply make up, after I apply make up, after the gym, or right when I wake up and need a pick me up. It works wonders and smells amazing! I love this product and will definitely will buy again!
Kenisha S.
Orlando, FL
Omg this products smells great! Works great! And very effective. I am in love with the origins skincare line. It is worth the cost you pay for such a great quality product. I highly recommend this I your looking for great quality and very effective products.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Hannah G.
I love this mist!! I bought it at the Origins store at my local mall. It gives me a light, fresh feeling after I wash my face and apply my moisturizer. I sometimes use it after applying makeup, because it really helps everything melt together seamlessly on my face. I love everything about this mist!
Luz C.
What do you ladies think about the energy boosting lotion mist?
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
I know this is rather new but how is this for oily skin? Has anyone tried it for a prep or setting spray for your makeup?
Can you use this as a primer before putting makeup on?
Aaron A.
Whittier, CA
I have been looking for a new energizing wash and I heard about this lotion and i was also wondering if you can put the creme on your face without breaking out I need help
Jennifer C.
Anyone elses face feel AMAZING after trying these products out? WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCT? Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion MistOrigins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem SkinOrigins Original Skin™ Renewal Serum With WillowherbOrigins Checks and Balances™ I used the items listed in especially love the GinZing Energy-boosting treatment lotion mist