Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ORIGINS #10 in Facial Moisturizers

This lightweight, oil-free, energizing moisturizer instantly hydrates and revs up radiance. It's fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean. Lackluster-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalized to create a healthy, vibrant glow.

Buy on Sephora*
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wow! These products MAY have changed my life! Or at least my
skincare routine! I use all 3 products every day and have for about a month now
and I am impressed!

Never in my life have I found an under eye cream that
actually showed visible results but NOW I have!

My dark circles are not completely gone, but much, much
lighter. The skin around my eyes is tighter, more youthful looking. The cream
has sort of a luster to it. Not quite a shimmer, but it just totally works. It
makes my eyes look bright and I look forward to using it daily! You only need a
little so it WILL last for several months!

The face wash is amazing. The exfoliation isn't too rough on
my sensitive skin and it smells awesome! Great for a perk of energy during my
morning shower! Leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, and firm!

The gel moisturizer is my absolute favorite of the 3 and
probably favorite product of ALLLLLLLLLL time! Its cool and refreshing, smells
super yummy, and best of all keeps my skin clear and moisturized! My face hasnt
been this clear in years! I really love this product more than I can say.

Fully worth the price, absolutely would recommend to
anyone!! Gentle on sensitive skin! Does what it says it will do!
Ivanna N.
Medford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely perfect and AMAZING! Even though I am first timer user of this moisturizer, I fell in love from when I first bought and applied it to my skin. I definitely saw my skin more radiant and "awake". Plus it smells so delicious!

I would say that a decent price for a great moisturizer, it is for dry, normal and oily skin types and I have combination skin. It has not made my face more oily or even too dry. This product along with Origins Never a Dull Moment face polish has made my face appear more "awake" and not tired looking.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing gel moisturizer. Literally gives energy to the face! It does not lie! Definitely felt a vibrancy to my skin and I’ve went through 2 bottles of this stuff already. Loving it and wouldn’t change a thing. I’ve been into gel moisturizers a lot lately. Love the ingredients in this one. Smells of amazing citrus. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a gel moisturizer. Good for oily or combo skin types like me. Picked it up usually at Sephora. Will continue to repurchase this product as I run out again and would recommend. I have recommended this moisturizer to many friends since I first tried it. It’s amazing! A+
Ramya D.
Cincinnati
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a girl with extremely sensitive and dry skin, I have definitely had my fair share of moisturizer experiences. Some creams dry my skin out even more or break me out, but not this one. This one does just the trick. I recommend it to literally anyone who comes to me for beauty advice (which is all of my friends). It is light, not greasy, citrus smell (not overwhelming), and moisturizing. Looks great under makeup, and does wonders for dry and sensitive skin. I find it really is moisturizing as well as brightening. My favorite thing about this is how light it is. Oftentimes great creams will also be thick but this has such a nice texture and feel, you honestly forget you are wearing it! I have been using this for about two years and just cant find anything that is as effective or affordable. Pick it up at Sephora around the Holidays and you can typically get this full size product as well as a couple other Origins goodies for the price of just the moisturizer. Love this product!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this stuff. It's a great morning moisturizer after an exfoliator. It sucks into your skin, has a cold gel consistency and smells like fresh oranges. The perfect morning pick me up. Also the packaging is amazing. The orange glass bottle feels luxurious and honestly makes for a great morning.

The formula is light-weight and oil-free and the ideas to give your skin an energetic glow with the ginseng. I feel like this moisturizer gives my skin a healthy glow. I have oily skin and it doesn't stop it completely, but I don't feel like it looks wet by the end of the day when I use this.

I really didn't like the GinZing eye cream so I was scared to use this at first, but I've been using this on and off for at least 3 years now and I love it.
Valerie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lightweight moisturizer! It is gel and absorbs quickly and easily with no greasy feeling (oil free!!). The citrus smell is light and relaxing and upon application it instantly plumps and invigorates your skin. As a ginger, I have sometimes blotchy and easily reddened skin and this has evened out the tone/pigmentation a lot!  It's perfect for daytime use, and at night I use my Night-a-Mins :)
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer because I have combination oily skin and this is a very light, easily absorbed moisturizer. It has healthy products for your skin and does not seem to break anyone out that I have found in reading reviews and it does not make me feel oily. It is a very light moisturizer that absorbs quickly and you will not feel like you have it on afterwards. It is a favorite of mine.
Celine H.
This moisturizer has seriously changed my life. My skin, especially on my face, is very dry and sensitive. I have been using this every night after I shower and I have noticed a huge difference! I noticed a big difference even after one night. I would highly recommend this moisturizer! It smells like oranges and I seriously cannot rave about it enough.
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and this works great for me! It's got a nice orange type smell to it that is very refreshing! I like to wear this both underneath makeup and without makeup..it just makes my skin feel nice and balanced without that messy oily t-zone feel..the price point is also very reasonable considering it's 1.7oz of product. I highly recommend!
Shya D.
Love the scent of this gel moisturizer! Helps get my morning started with my skin feeling fresh and smooth. If you have severe dry areas this lotion will not usually be enough but combined with night a mins it will do great. My skin tone looks more even and skin feels more supple. I even think it makes my foundation look smoother!
Allie B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for oily/acne prone skin?
Brittany B.
Does this make your skin feel oily?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What benefits does this have? Will it tighten my skin? Brighten?
Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im searching for a new moisturizer and been eyeing this one, is this a good moisturizer for oily, acne prone skin?
Kristina F.
Vancouver, BC
Does this cream have any SPF protection?