Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ORIGINS #11 in Facial Moisturizers

This lightweight, oil-free, energizing moisturizer instantly hydrates and revs up radiance. It's fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean. Lackluster-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalized to create a healthy, vibrant glow.

Buy on Sephora*
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wow! These products MAY have changed my life! Or at least my
skincare routine! I use all 3 products every day and have for about a month now
and I am impressed!

Never in my life have I found an under eye cream that
actually showed visible results but NOW I have!

My dark circles are not completely gone, but much, much
lighter. The skin around my eyes is tighter, more youthful looking. The cream
has sort of a luster to it. Not quite a shimmer, but it just totally works. It
makes my eyes look bright and I look forward to using it daily! You only need a
little so it WILL last for several months!

The face wash is amazing. The exfoliation isn't too rough on
my sensitive skin and it smells awesome! Great for a perk of energy during my
morning shower! Leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, and firm!

The gel moisturizer is my absolute favorite of the 3 and
probably favorite product of ALLLLLLLLLL time! Its cool and refreshing, smells
super yummy, and best of all keeps my skin clear and moisturized! My face hasnt
been this clear in years! I really love this product more than I can say.

Fully worth the price, absolutely would recommend to
anyone!! Gentle on sensitive skin! Does what it says it will do!
Krista C.
I'm really torn on this product, but hear me out.  This gel moisturizer works great!  It's cooling, just melts so nicely into the skin and makes my face feel amazing.  But...I can NOT get past the smell.  I love citrus scented products, but this one is too much.  The orange scent smells artificial and the product smells identical to the GOJO ORANGE in mechanic shops used to clean grease off your hands.  Literally smells identical.  I can't use it on my face.  If you have no idea what that stuff is, then I highly recommend this, if you do, you'll never see this the same again.
Ivanna N.
Medford, MA
This product is absolutely perfect and AMAZING! Even though I am first timer user of this moisturizer, I fell in love from when I first bought and applied it to my skin. I definitely saw my skin more radiant and "awake". Plus it smells so delicious!

I would say that a decent price for a great moisturizer, it is for dry, normal and oily skin types and I have combination skin. It has not made my face more oily or even too dry. This product along with Origins Never a Dull Moment face polish has made my face appear more "awake" and not tired looking.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing gel moisturizer. Literally gives energy to the face! It does not lie! Definitely felt a vibrancy to my skin and I’ve went through 2 bottles of this stuff already. Loving it and wouldn’t change a thing. I’ve been into gel moisturizers a lot lately. Love the ingredients in this one. Smells of amazing citrus. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a gel moisturizer. Good for oily or combo skin types like me. Picked it up usually at Sephora. Will continue to repurchase this product as I run out again and would recommend. I have recommended this moisturizer to many friends since I first tried it. It’s amazing! A+
Helen E.
Denver, CO
This product is meh to me. I've used it after using the ginzing peel off face mask or after cleansing face with other makeup cleansers. It smells very strong, and if you're sensitive to fragerences that are citrusy and almost smell like alcohol, would not recommend this product. However quality wise, it goes on very thin and cools the skin as well as tightens it up a bit. I have combination/oily skin and this product does an ok job and helping my skin out with oil levels but not more so than other moisturizers that I've used. Would recommend some sample use before buying.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I was in need of a new moisturizer as my last one ran out. I wanted to try something new so I went on the hunt. My skin has been super dry this winter and no matter what I did my dry patches always showed under my makeup. This product has been my saving grace! It’s a gel so I don’t have to worry about milia and it my skin just drinks it up! It also has essential natural ingredients and it smells wonderful! I am in love!
Cassie B.
San Diego
This is not my favorite moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it for someone with dry skin. I have dry and sensitive skin, I also have a problem with blackheads and clogged pores on my nose. I'm trying to find a good moisturizer that will help moisturize the rest of my face but not clog the pores on my nose. This did not clog the pores on my nose, however it did nothing as a moisturizer for the rest of my face. My face felt so dry! It's the least moisturizing face moisturizer I've ever tried.
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
As a girl with extremely sensitive and dry skin, I have definitely had my fair share of moisturizer experiences. Some creams dry my skin out even more or break me out, but not this one. This one does just the trick. I recommend it to literally anyone who comes to me for beauty advice (which is all of my friends). It is light, not greasy, citrus smell (not overwhelming), and moisturizing. Looks great under makeup, and does wonders for dry and sensitive skin. I find it really is moisturizing as well as brightening. My favorite thing about this is how light it is. Oftentimes great creams will also be thick but this has such a nice texture and feel, you honestly forget you are wearing it! I have been using this for about two years and just cant find anything that is as effective or affordable. Pick it up at Sephora around the Holidays and you can typically get this full size product as well as a couple other Origins goodies for the price of just the moisturizer. Love this product!
Jamila W.
Newark , NJ
I've been using this product for a little over a month now and I am in love!!! It smells amazing and like most people I love things that smell good. This product wakes my skin up and gives me a glow without leaving my face feeling greasy. The way this product melts into my skin is heaven. I am instantly awaken once I open the jar and get a whiff. If you've been thinking about getting this then I say do it Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I really love this stuff. It's a great morning moisturizer after an exfoliator. It sucks into your skin, has a cold gel consistency and smells like fresh oranges. The perfect morning pick me up. Also the packaging is amazing. The orange glass bottle feels luxurious and honestly makes for a great morning.

The formula is light-weight and oil-free and the ideas to give your skin an energetic glow with the ginseng. I feel like this moisturizer gives my skin a healthy glow. I have oily skin and it doesn't stop it completely, but I don't feel like it looks wet by the end of the day when I use this.

I really didn't like the GinZing eye cream so I was scared to use this at first, but I've been using this on and off for at least 3 years now and I love it.
Allie B.
Franklin , IN
Is this product good for oily/acne prone skin?
Brittany B.
Does this make your skin feel oily?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
What benefits does this have? Will it tighten my skin? Brighten?
Mae M.
Im searching for a new moisturizer and been eyeing this one, is this a good moisturizer for oily, acne prone skin?
Kristina F.
Vancouver, BC
Does this cream have any SPF protection?