BY ORIGINS

Go from wimpy to whoa with our lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers a powerful formula with eye-opening Carnauba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Acrylates Copolymer , Kaolin , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Caffeine , Panthenol , Glycerin , Folic Acid , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Pantethine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Lauroyl Lysine , Tourmaline , Creatine , Isostearic Acid , Biotin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Urea , Pvp , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Acacia Senegal Gum , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Sorbic Acid , Simethicone , Laureth-20 , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Caramel , Mica , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)] <ILNILN39198>

• Where that stores I can find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results? 2 Answers
  • Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?2 Answers
Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift
  • "If you really want to lengthen and add volume with just ONE mascara, you need to check this one out." in 11 reviews
  • "BEST mascara. It last all day and looks super natural NEVER clumpy. It's non irritating and really brightens up your eyes. Lengthens and just gives an overall more wide eyed looked. Easy to remove too!!! " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the ultimate every day mascara. Easy to apply and my lashes look longer and thicker. I don't leave the house without it. It's not waterproof, but is also easy to remove. It's my every day go-to mascara!" in 6 reviews
  • "Hands down the best mascara that I've ever used. I hate clumps and my lashes just look longer and thicker with this. The absolute best for a natural lash look." in 3 reviews
Tina B.
This really does lengthen and lift! I love it and it works wonders on my eyelashes. My eyes a dark blue, hardly stands out but with this they really pop. It does clump up a little after use, but just add some water and you'll be fine! i would recommend!
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Crystal D.
Amarillo, TX
My absolute favorite HG mascara!!! lengthens, thickens, stays up AND is simple to remove. I would recommend this product to anyone, but the large brush does require practice!
Tyler R.
Origins has such wonderful products. This is a great quality mascara, and lasts all day! Lots of product for the price. I was able to purchase this product at my local Sephora.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Such a killer mascara! It gives tons of length and volume without clumping or looking spidery and nasty. It totally is the best option for a natural look that wows.
Julia V.
Mission, TX
As it is I already have really light lashes so I haven't found a mascara that really makes them pop until I tried this one. It most definitely makes my eyes stand out, it's wonderful !
Ashley K.
Bradenton, FL
Jennifer M.
Hainesport, NJ
I got this in the mail a while back for free won it on there facebook!!!!! and it really is a great mascara!!!!!!! I would def buy this and recommend this to all my girlfriends!!!!
Tara P.
Coral Gables, FL
I absolutely love this mascara. Not only do I swear by it. But it’s also a healthier option. I use it every day.
Macy H.
I love this mascara. I think it works so great!!! It is on the expensive side of mascara but I really like it. It really thickens the look of my lashes!
Lisa J.
Benson, NC
Does this mascara live up to expectations
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?
Lindsay H.
How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?