BY ORIGINS

Go from wimpy to whoa with our lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers a powerful formula with eye-opening Carnauba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Acrylates Copolymer , Kaolin , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Caffeine , Panthenol , Glycerin , Folic Acid , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Pantethine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Lauroyl Lysine , Tourmaline , Creatine , Isostearic Acid , Biotin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Urea , Pvp , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Acacia Senegal Gum , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Sorbic Acid , Simethicone , Laureth-20 , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Caramel , Mica , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)] <ILNILN39198>

• Where that stores I can find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results? 2 Answers
  • Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?2 Answers
Andrea M.
Linden, NJ
Best mascara I have ever used hands down. Other plans just can't compete with the length this mascara gives. I thought it in waterproof and it literally lasted 24 hours.
Sunny B.
I love the wand in this mascara; it's big and fluffy. The mascara itself is a pretty, dark black. The only down side is that it is not water proof or even resistant.
Jennifer M.
This mascara is by far my absolute favorite!!! That says a lot coming from someone who has used the same mascara since junior high...( sad, right?) Origins Ginzing mascara if you want dark, long & dramatic lashes!! I actually used a tube of this until there wasn't any left. Some brands will leave your lashes flaking, dry and brittle. NOT GINZING! This stuff is like a moisture mask for lashes!! To top off...Its super affordable!!! Go grab a tube and see the amazing results yourself!!!
Anessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
I lovvveeee this mascara!! At first I really disliked it because of how massive the brush was but I tried it again and I realized if your careful it gives you the best length and full figured lashes! I used to use mac's mascara but now it's just one that I use if I can't find this one.
Taylor K.
I love this mascara it's a really good mascara it does really well at lifting in lengthening my eyelashes it is very good for the price I would recommend it to anyone I bought mine online that was the only that I was able to find it and I would recommend it because it definitely does what it supposed to do !!!!!
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
I got this mascara as a free gift and I'm going to be honest, I didn't have high hopes because I'm not crazy about Origin's other makeup. This mascara completely blew me away! It lengthened my lashes without clumping! I will definitely be purchasing this when I'm out of this tube!
Samantha C.
BEST mascara. It last all day and looks super natural NEVER clumpy. It's non irritating and really brightens up your eyes. Lengthens and just gives an overall more wide eyed looked. Easy to remove too!!!
Samantha S.
This is a 50 star review not anywhere near 5 stars. Best mascara for an everyday look, clean and refreshed, bright and energized eyes. I have tried most mascara trying to find the best and I stopped here and never looked back.
Jayden C.
Irving, TX
My new favorite mascara! It's exactly what I've been I've been looking for. It makes my eyelashes long, full, and SOFT. Other mascaras I've used make my eyelashes real stiff, which in return make it really hard to wash off at night. I love this stuff and may never use a different mascara again.
This is my all time FAVORITE mascara. My eyelashes are very tricky to work with but this mascara tamed them. I have never seen my eyelashes as big as they are when I use this product. I have actually ran out of this product and need to repurchase at the origins store again.
Lisa J.
Benson, NC
Does this mascara live up to expectations
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?
Lindsay H.
How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?