BY ORIGINS

Go from wimpy to whoa with our lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers a powerful formula with eye-opening Carnauba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Acrylates Copolymer , Kaolin , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Caffeine , Panthenol , Glycerin , Folic Acid , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Pantethine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Lauroyl Lysine , Tourmaline , Creatine , Isostearic Acid , Biotin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Urea , Pvp , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Acacia Senegal Gum , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Sorbic Acid , Simethicone , Laureth-20 , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Caramel , Mica , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)] <ILNILN39198>

• Where that stores I can find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfyin...2 Answers
  • Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?2 Answers
Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift
  • "If you really want to lengthen and add volume with just ONE mascara, you need to check this one out." in 11 reviews
  • "BEST mascara. It last all day and looks super natural NEVER clumpy. It's non irritating and really brightens up your eyes. Lengthens and just gives an overall more wide eyed looked. Easy to remove too!!! " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the ultimate every day mascara. Easy to apply and my lashes look longer and thicker. I don't leave the house without it. It's not waterproof, but is also easy to remove. It's my every day go-to mascara!" in 6 reviews
  • "Hands down the best mascara that I've ever used. I hate clumps and my lashes just look longer and thicker with this. The absolute best for a natural lash look." in 3 reviews
Chloe S.
Bellingham
Go to everyday mascara! It stays all day and gives lots of volume and curl. Does flake after many hours and is not water proof. The applicator is intimidating at first because of its size but is easy to get use to.
Hayden W.
This mascara is really great it makes your eyelashes look very dark, full, and curly. I have blue eyes and I feel it makes them pop and I love wearing this mascara it just really completes a makeup look!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this product!! It really lengthens, and conditions my lashes. Wish it was waterproof so I could wear it all the time. It's easy to apply and rarely clumps up. Will definitely repurchase!
Kenzie H.
Frisco , TX
So I got this mascara as a freebie with purchase of other unrelated Origins face wash products, so I didn't expect miracles. As with most free things, I expected it to fall short. But since I love trying new things, I gave it a go. That being said, this mascara is amazing! It adds length and volume, doesn't clump, and didn't rub off onto my cheeks throughout the day even though it isn't waterproof. When I was ready to take it off, it came off easily with a gentle face wash and warm water. I love this mascara, and will definitely be buying it again!
Sarah J.
Love, love, love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and allergies and this mascara looks great but most importantly...it doesn’t make my eyes itchy or red.
Leigh W.
Amarillo, TX
All-time favorite mascara. I am fickle and I always try new mascaras, but I end up tossing them and going back to this one. It is smooth, dark, and doesn't flake or end up under my eyes at all! I take it off with my face wash and it is completely removed, I don't have to use makeup remover. The big brush takes a little bit of getting used to, but I have found that if I put a coat on the ends of my lashes, then go back and put a coat on the full length, it helps keep the curl and makes them look fuller. Love this stuff!
Pamela S.
I just love love love Origins everything . I wish I could buy it all . Every single thing they make lol . I don't even know why I even try any other brand I always come back to Origins. Everything they make works better , smells better , looks better and is very reasonably priced for how great the products are. Every time I get the chance to splurge and add an new item to my skin care routine I pick up origins and wind up loving it. This mascara was no exception. It doesn't clump which I love and it lasted . Makes your lashes look long and full . Great buy
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mascara. The wand is amazing, if you were a big fan of Urban Decay's "Big Fatty" mascara, you're sure to love this one as well. I love Origins' Gin-Zing line and the color cosmetics are no exception. It gives amazing definition and length and doesn't irritate my eyes one bit. My mum also had extremely sensitive eyes and literally every mascara except this (and Gifted by Tarte) will burn her eyes. It doesn't run at all but is easy to remove with facial cleanser.
Sunny B.
I love the wand in this mascara; it's big and fluffy. The mascara itself is a pretty, dark black. The only down side is that it is not water proof or even resistant.
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
I love trying out different mascaras and this is my favorite mascara now! It makes my lashes so much longer and not only that they have the perfect curl to them with this mascara. I had no problem using the brush on my lower lashes either just need to be careful. I got it as a gift from my mom that she purchased at Macy's so once I run out I am getting more. Not only does this mascara look fantastic it doesn't leave my face looking all black and beat up when I wash it off. No harsh scrubbing etc needed to take off. Best mascara I've ever used so far!!
Lisa J.
Selma, NC
Does this mascara live up to expectations
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?
Lindsay H.
How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results?
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?

Amazon