BY ORIGINS

Go from wimpy to whoa with our lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers a powerful formula with eye-opening Carnauba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Acrylates Copolymer , Kaolin , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Caffeine , Panthenol , Glycerin , Folic Acid , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Pantethine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Lauroyl Lysine , Tourmaline , Creatine , Isostearic Acid , Biotin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Urea , Pvp , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Acacia Senegal Gum , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Sorbic Acid , Simethicone , Laureth-20 , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Caramel , Mica , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)] <ILNILN39198>

• Where that stores I can find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results? 2 Answers
  • Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?2 Answers
Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift
  • "If you really want to lengthen and add volume with just ONE mascara, you need to check this one out." in 11 reviews
  • "BEST mascara. It last all day and looks super natural NEVER clumpy. It's non irritating and really brightens up your eyes. Lengthens and just gives an overall more wide eyed looked. Easy to remove too!!! " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the ultimate every day mascara. Easy to apply and my lashes look longer and thicker. I don't leave the house without it. It's not waterproof, but is also easy to remove. It's my every day go-to mascara!" in 6 reviews
  • "Hands down the best mascara that I've ever used. I hate clumps and my lashes just look longer and thicker with this. The absolute best for a natural lash look." in 3 reviews
Urusha K.
Arlington
I got this product after my sister recommend me..i am already origins products fan. So i would definitely say yes to try.It gives you a large volume of full eyelashes. Easy to use and i would buy it again for sure
Kristyn Z.
I was disappointed by this product after reading such good reviews online. It is not water proof, which makes sense because Origins is careful about the type of ingredients they use in their products. But this mascara just doesn't stay in place. On the first day I wore it, there were black smudges around my eyes by noon. I also found that it irritated my eyes a little. Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift
Audrey T.
Tierra Verde, FL
This mascara wand is really great. It's easy to grab my lashes without poking my eye. Only problem is it's very thin and you have to do a lot of coats to get it to show up. But it looks great after a couple coats. Have bought this mascara before and I like it still.
Kaitlyn B.
Clarksville, TN
I use this mascara daily and love it. It has Ginseng in it. The value is very good. Your lashes look full and thick. It clumps a little but overall no need for improvement. I'm a repeat user and continue purchasing the product. I recommend To anyone
Sophie M.
Great mascara. It's lengthening, with a huge brush that really helps you get every lash. It has a decent price when compared to similar high-end makeup brand mascaras, and the best part is it doesn't fry your eyelashes like the other chemical laden mascaras do!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this product!! It really lengthens, and conditions my lashes. Wish it was waterproof so I could wear it all the time. It's easy to apply and rarely clumps up. Will definitely repurchase!
Kenzie H.
Frisco, TX
So I got this mascara as a freebie with purchase of other unrelated Origins face wash products, so I didn't expect miracles. As with most free things, I expected it to fall short. But since I love trying new things, I gave it a go. That being said, this mascara is amazing! It adds length and volume, doesn't clump, and didn't rub off onto my cheeks throughout the day even though it isn't waterproof. When I was ready to take it off, it came off easily with a gentle face wash and warm water. I love this mascara, and will definitely be buying it again!
Sarah J.
Love, love, love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and allergies and this mascara looks great but most importantly...it doesn’t make my eyes itchy or red.
Leigh W.
Amarillo, TX
All-time favorite mascara. I am fickle and I always try new mascaras, but I end up tossing them and going back to this one. It is smooth, dark, and doesn't flake or end up under my eyes at all! I take it off with my face wash and it is completely removed, I don't have to use makeup remover. The big brush takes a little bit of getting used to, but I have found that if I put a coat on the ends of my lashes, then go back and put a coat on the full length, it helps keep the curl and makes them look fuller. Love this stuff!
Pamela S.
I just love love love Origins everything . I wish I could buy it all . Every single thing they make lol . I don't even know why I even try any other brand I always come back to Origins. Everything they make works better , smells better , looks better and is very reasonably priced for how great the products are. Every time I get the chance to splurge and add an new item to my skin care routine I pick up origins and wind up loving it. This mascara was no exception. It doesn't clump which I love and it lasted . Makes your lashes look long and full . Great buy
Lisa J.
Benson, NC
Does this mascara live up to expectations
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?
Lindsay H.
How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?