BY ORIGINS

Go from wimpy to whoa with our lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers a powerful formula with eye-opening Carnauba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Acrylates Copolymer , Kaolin , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Caffeine , Panthenol , Glycerin , Folic Acid , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Pantethine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Lauroyl Lysine , Tourmaline , Creatine , Isostearic Acid , Biotin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Urea , Pvp , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Acacia Senegal Gum , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Sorbic Acid , Simethicone , Laureth-20 , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Caramel , Mica , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)] <ILNILN39198>

• Where that stores I can find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfyin...2 Answers
  • Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?2 Answers
Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift
  • "If you really want to lengthen and add volume with just ONE mascara, you need to check this one out." in 11 reviews
  • "BEST mascara. It last all day and looks super natural NEVER clumpy. It's non irritating and really brightens up your eyes. Lengthens and just gives an overall more wide eyed looked. Easy to remove too!!! " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the ultimate every day mascara. Easy to apply and my lashes look longer and thicker. I don't leave the house without it. It's not waterproof, but is also easy to remove. It's my every day go-to mascara!" in 6 reviews
  • "Hands down the best mascara that I've ever used. I hate clumps and my lashes just look longer and thicker with this. The absolute best for a natural lash look." in 3 reviews
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
I use this mascara every single day! I love that it is plant based and natural. It lengthens and thickens my lashes without making them super clumped together. The brush is a bit big but it’s something super easy to get used to!
Hayden W.
This mascara is really great it makes your eyelashes look very dark, full, and curly. I have blue eyes and I feel it makes them pop and I love wearing this mascara it just really completes a makeup look!
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
I really like this mascara. It isn’t waterproof but it does weather tears or water better than I had expected it too. I love the brush and the richness of color. This was given to me as a gift and I will probably purchase it for myself.
Valerie M.
I received a deluxe sample of this with an Origins order and I am so in love with it!!! It lifts and separated each lash and coats them beautifully!! I have blonde lashes so getting them black without clumps is sometimes more difficult but this is such a wonderful formula! My new favorite Mascara :)
Urusha K.
Arlington
I got this product after my sister recommend me..i am already origins products fan. So i would definitely say yes to try.It gives you a large volume of full eyelashes. Easy to use and i would buy it again for sure
Kristyn Z.
I was disappointed by this product after reading such good reviews online. It is not water proof, which makes sense because Origins is careful about the type of ingredients they use in their products. But this mascara just doesn't stay in place. On the first day I wore it, there were black smudges around my eyes by noon. I also found that it irritated my eyes a little. Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift
Audrey T.
Tierra Verde, FL
This mascara wand is really great. It's easy to grab my lashes without poking my eye. Only problem is it's very thin and you have to do a lot of coats to get it to show up. But it looks great after a couple coats. Have bought this mascara before and I like it still.
Kaitlyn B.
Clarksville, TN
I use this mascara daily and love it. It has Ginseng in it. The value is very good. Your lashes look full and thick. It clumps a little but overall no need for improvement. I'm a repeat user and continue purchasing the product. I recommend To anyone
Amanda S.
jim thorpe
I got a sample of this mascara in a gift set and I’m totally in love . It’s very pigmented stays on super well and really makes my average lashes look much longer . It works even better than my favorite $36 mascara . I’ll definitely be switching
Sophie M.
Great mascara. It's lengthening, with a huge brush that really helps you get every lash. It has a decent price when compared to similar high-end makeup brand mascaras, and the best part is it doesn't fry your eyelashes like the other chemical laden mascaras do!
Lisa J.
Benson, NC
Does this mascara live up to expectations
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?
Lindsay H.
How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?