BY ORIGINS

Go from wimpy to whoa with our lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers a powerful formula with eye-opening Carnauba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Acrylates Copolymer , Kaolin , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Caffeine , Panthenol , Glycerin , Folic Acid , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Pantethine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Lauroyl Lysine , Tourmaline , Creatine , Isostearic Acid , Biotin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Urea , Pvp , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Acacia Senegal Gum , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Sorbic Acid , Simethicone , Laureth-20 , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Caramel , Mica , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)] <ILNILN39198>

• Where that stores I can find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfyin...2 Answers
  • Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?2 Answers
Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift
  • "If you really want to lengthen and add volume with just ONE mascara, you need to check this one out." in 11 reviews
  • "BEST mascara. It last all day and looks super natural NEVER clumpy. It's non irritating and really brightens up your eyes. Lengthens and just gives an overall more wide eyed looked. Easy to remove too!!! " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the ultimate every day mascara. Easy to apply and my lashes look longer and thicker. I don't leave the house without it. It's not waterproof, but is also easy to remove. It's my every day go-to mascara!" in 6 reviews
  • "Hands down the best mascara that I've ever used. I hate clumps and my lashes just look longer and thicker with this. The absolute best for a natural lash look." in 3 reviews
Jorvy T.
O M G!!!! The best and absolute best mascara! I wish it was my accessible! But let me tell you this is the best mascara I’ve ever used! My lashes looked unreal when I was using it and everyone would lash if I’m wearing falsies abd I’m like girl I can’t even apply falsies!! IF YOU CAN TRY IT YOU WILL BE AMAZED! The formula is amazing, a bit wet but amazing! The brush is big!
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
I received this mascara in a free gift from Origins, and I'm a huge mascara snob, so I was pretty unsure about it.  I decided to try it to see how it worked compared to their other products & I was pleasantly surprised.  It made my lashes look much thicker.  If I use it as a primary coat, I think it looks too 'clumpy,' so I usually use it as a second coat from my primary mascara to give my lashes a more full look.

I wasn't a fan of how the brush seemed to clump up pretty easily, so my lashes didn't spread as much as I'd like them to.  As a secondary coat, it's great, but primary coat I had issues with it.  I would definitely buy it, but only if there was a good sale.

Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mascara. The wand is amazing, if you were a big fan of Urban Decay's "Big Fatty" mascara, you're sure to love this one as well. I love Origins' Gin-Zing line and the color cosmetics are no exception. It gives amazing definition and length and doesn't irritate my eyes one bit. My mum also had extremely sensitive eyes and literally every mascara except this (and Gifted by Tarte) will burn her eyes. It doesn't run at all but is easy to remove with facial cleanser.
Tarra T.
Opening a new tube of mascara... is there anything better? This mascara is awesome. The bristles are bigger and more spaced out than I’m used to, but i didn’t find it difficult to use- it just took a little more time to get those tiny lashes in the corners, but I was happy to see I could still get them all. I definitely noticed a difference in length and fullness compared to the mascara I had been using, which I immediately threw in the trash :P . I would recommend this one, 100%!
Anna H.
Origins skincare is one of my top 3 favorites and now their mascara is my top two favorite. WOW I am always looking to lengthen my lashes and finding that perfect mascara has been alluding me until now. This does everything I need in one coat but two is even better. The wand and brush do the work to fan out my lashes and it has no fall out and it stays on with out smudging until I take it off. Which mean I can have 14 hour day and my lashes look amazing!
Chloe S.
Bellingham
Go to everyday mascara! It stays all day and gives lots of volume and curl. Does flake after many hours and is not water proof. The applicator is intimidating at first because of its size but is easy to get use to.
Meghan B.
Words cannot describe how big of a fan I am of this product and all Origins products for that matter. I got hooked on Origins mascara when I was 16, and have never looked back! I tried this particular mascara as a free sample and have since made this my primary mascara. It’s a little expense for me at around $20 but completely worth it! It goes on evenly, lasts all day, the tube lasts quite a while, and when it’s time to washy make up off it comes right off. Love it!
Aby L.
Oregon
This mascara by Origins is one of my all time favorite mascara! I have blue eyes with normal eyelashes and this mascara works great for me! I love the Origins brand and I believe the price point is fair for the mascara! I love the mascara wand it comes with as well! It is nice and thick and holds a good amount of product, but has never given me clumpy lashes! I love this product and highly recommend it!
Rylie S.
mooresville
This product is great but it’s very liquidy which I don’t prefer I like thicker mascara but I do use this everyday as my first layer of mascara, I then go over this with the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara they’re great together!
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I was so surprised that I liked this mascara as much as I did. I had a mini-size and I loved the way the brush was varied in size, so it volumized individual lashes in a variety of ways.

I like when my lashes are each individually volumized, and look like my-lashes-but-better.
Lisa J.
Benson, NC
Does this mascara live up to expectations
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?
Lindsay H.
How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?