Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Cream Eye Shadow uploaded by Megan H.

BY ORIGINS

This versatile cream shadow wears for 8 hours. Never creases, streaks or slips off. It glides on smoothly so it's easy to build and blend. Wear alone, mix and match to create your perfect shade or use as a primer.

Isododecane , Dimethicone , Polyethylene , Quaternium-90 Bentonite , Dimethicone Silylate , Octyldodecanol , Tocopherol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Caffeine , Lecithin , Squalene , Pantethine , Panthenol , Tocotrienols , Phytosterols , Trihydroxystearin , Water\Aqua\Eau , Propylene Carbonate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <ILNILN39187>

Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Cream Eye Shadow
  • "I love this eyeshadow, it is a great creamy eyeshadow that works as the perfect base for other eyeshadow. Or if I am in a hurry, I will just do a little bit under each eye and I look much more awake. This little eyeshadow is essential in my makeup kit, and best of all its organic." in 12 reviews
Debbie H.
Kerrville, TX
Review for: Coffee Buzz more...
I bought this to apply under and to set my eye shadow powder. I wish this cream eye shadow came in matte shades. The shiny colors offered just don’t look good on my older eyelids
Erin T.
Renfrewshire
Review for: Other more...
Amazing product ! This cream eyes shadow is one of my favourites to use for going on holiday or if I am going out and I'm pressed for time. Although it looks as if it is in a very tiny little pot it lasts ages. I'd highly recommend this product for anyone who likes a little shimmer on the eyes as it sparkles but its not over the top ! Overall, amazing product, value for money!
Jordan P.
Gorgeous eyeshade so creamy on eyelids! I've used many cream eyeshadows and this is definitely one of my favourites! Origins products always come out on top for me! I've had 2 of these now and I'll definitely be buying another as I'm starting to run out
Cat Z.
I love this formula. Doesn't smudge, which is very rare of an eyeshadow on my Asian monolids. I want to buy every colour. :)
Karime S.
colombia
Es muy suave me encanta el pigmento! Amo los tonos que tienen,las mejores sombras en crema ! Las compro todo el tiempo
Grecia Fernanda V.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
ESTE EYESHADOW ME ENCANTA YA QUE ME DA UNA COBERTURA EXCELENTE, TIENE MUCHA DURACION, Y ME ENCANGA LA PIGMENTACION..
Patricia C.
Does this cover veiny eyelids?
Miranda M.
I love origins powder shadows. Do these last longer? Are the colors more bold?

Amazon