Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Cream Eye Shadow uploaded by Megan H.

BY ORIGINS

This versatile cream shadow wears for 8 hours. Never creases, streaks or slips off. It glides on smoothly so it's easy to build and blend. Wear alone, mix and match to create your perfect shade or use as a primer.

Isododecane , Dimethicone , Polyethylene , Quaternium-90 Bentonite , Dimethicone Silylate , Octyldodecanol , Tocopherol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Caffeine , Lecithin , Squalene , Pantethine , Panthenol , Tocotrienols , Phytosterols , Trihydroxystearin , Water\Aqua\Eau , Propylene Carbonate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <ILNILN39187>

Origins Ginzing™ Brightening Cream Eye Shadow
  • "I love this eyeshadow, it is a great creamy eyeshadow that works as the perfect base for other eyeshadow. Or if I am in a hurry, I will just do a little bit under each eye and I look much more awake. This little eyeshadow is essential in my makeup kit, and best of all its organic." in 12 reviews
Demi S.
Review for: Vanillia Vroom more...
After trying the ginzing eye brightening cream, I was so excited to learn origins had a ginzing cream eyeshadow! It diminished the appearance of veins on my eyelids and made a good base for bright colors. I found that it did not crease once it was set. I would use this on its own for a natural shadow look.
kryss h.
I would give this 10 stars if I could!! I love this product so much! I have it in Vanilla and Perkle.
It goes on so smooth and then sets to stay-put all day!!
Definitely my go to quick-mommy-makeup!
I will be getting more for sure!
Tiffany B.
Helena , MT
I have really bad allergies so my under eye area is always very puffy even if there are no visible dry circles. This made a dramatic improvement in just a few minutes! I applied a small amount to my under eyes after.my face serum and before my moisturizer
Tera S.
Ironton
Review for: Other more...
I got the Origins brightening cream shadow 10 blue-tiful burst 10 today. It's easy to use. In a small container. Pretty pigmented. My eye color is green but i use different colors. I would probably buy again in a different color.
Megan H.
Pensacola, FL
This is seriously the best thing since anything. I use it as shadow, primer, and even a high lighter. This has the perfect amount of sparkle, perfect texture and glides on great! It's long wearing and I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Marissa R.
Wheaton, IL
I have been using this product for more than 4 years now, and I have no intention of stopping!! The colors are gorgeous and even though it's a bit pricey, it lasts forever. I use the shadow 3-4 times a week, and I can go anywhere between 6 and 8 months before I have to purchase a new one. It glides onto the lid like silk, doesn't crease, and lasts all day. Definitely a great buy!
Noelle L.
S San Fran, CA
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I cant say enough! this makes my eyes stand out and i love the cream! powders have a tendency to irritate my eyes but i still love them. i prefer the cream! this is an amazing product!
Jennifer S.
This eyeshadow lives up to the name cream eyeshadow. It goes on soft and smooth and last all day long. You can were it alone or as a base and layer powder shadow over top.
S. J. B.
Avila Beach, CA
Creamy, easy to apply, long-lasting-color. Great alone, as a base for powder shadow, or as an eyeliner. Can be applied with fingers or brushes. Did no crease. Prefer products made in the U.S.A. or Germany.
Patricia C.
Does this cover veiny eyelids?
Miranda M.
I love origins powder shadows. Do these last longer? Are the colors more bold?

back