BY ORIGINS #24 in Face Masks

Give dull, tired skin an extra boost with this icy cool gel mask. Coffee Beans energize. Cucumber refreshes. Hoelen Mushroom soothes. Skin's get-up-and-glow is rapidly restored. Refreshing Mask to wake up tired skin

• Has anyone tried this? Thoughts for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What is this mask like? I'm looking for some new masks. Is this o...3 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a product that really helps with tired a...1 Answers
Origins Ginzing Refreshing Mask To Wake Up Tired Skin
  • "I actually really liked this product! I wasn't expecting to like it very much, I used some of my Sephora points to get a pack of origins products that included this. This was my favorite of the bunch. My skin felt immediately brighter and more awake. If you have sensitive skin, be careful, it may be too much for your skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and it did hurt a little bit on my cheek area so I use very little there but a little goes a long way! " in 88 reviews
Evelyn L.
San Diego , CA
I absolutely love this product!! I first bought the facial spray version for one of my bffs as a Christmas gift (he’s also super into skincare) and he loved it. Because I trust his opinions, I decided to get one for myself and saw that they also had a mask! (OBSESSED W MASKS) I walked into the store thinking that I was gonna get this spray, but walked out with 2 dif items... what’s new! I loved everything about this mask, the smell, consistency, feeling, outcome, everything! I noticed that this mask not only makes my skin look more alive and healthy, but brighter and glowier (especially spritzing the spray throughout the day). And if you know me, I’m all for the glow baby! Anyways, would 100% recommend this amazing product, you won’t regret it! Also, a little goes a long way!
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Origins Skincare line., however this ‘GinZing™️’ Peel-Off Mask to (refine & refresh) was shockingly a bit disappointing-to me.
Ni
I purchased the full size 2.5fl.oz/oz. in San Francisco at the Sephora Store there. I bought it on a whim.
Why? I had recently gone through my second bottle of the ‘GinZing™’’ Eye Cream & the ‘VitaZing™’ SPF 15 'Energy-Boosting Moisturizer so i thought it would naturally bd a winner.

PRO'S: A beautiful bronzed colored peel off mask; Priced reasonable, contains coffee Beans & Ginseng ++

CON'S: The Smell. Smells like pure rubbing alcohol (from start to finish) This is such a downer that i was unable to use more than 4 times.

Because I was only able to try this mask (less than 4 tines) it was hard for me to accurately know if it refined my pores & smoothed my skin.

Nice packaging, but ANY/ALL room for improvement - wound be 100% on reformulating the SMELL!

Origins Ginzing™ Peel-off Mask To Refine And Refresh
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have had a great experience with origins so far, and the Ginzing line is no exception probably most of my favorite products from origins come from this line. For example the ginzing gel moisturizer absolutely love it it. The refreshing face mask instantly brings hydration back to my dry combo skin, I live in AZ so the weather is usually sunny and dry. The most on is so fine so it’s not going to feel like you are being attacked it smells amazing but not to over powering. The scent is very orange citrus. I have really been enjoying this product would recommend. I also have to mention my skin has been actually looking more healthy awake hydrated and plumper.
Renaja D.
Chicago
Origins overall is a GREAT BRAND! So I expected nothing but the best from this product and that’s what I got. I recently was feeling as if my skin was really dull and need something to give me a quick “pick me up” far as with my skin. I used this after my normal cleaning process I do before bed and I applied the mask. The first thing I noticed was the scent. Which was really live and refreshing. I didn’t get any tingling sensation at all nor any reactions. After I removed the mask my skin felt great. I didn’t feel like my skin was striped and dry. It felt really soft and I instantly saw me a nice glow. Definitely will continue to buy the product.
Mychel S.
Cuba, MO
First of all I have try this only in the sample so I can honestly tell you if i like it or not but so far in my sample i can tell that i will be loving this .. so want to get in the full size.. i love this effect that it gives me.. give energy in my skin without looking tired even in the real life your tired lol..loving the origins skincare products. I will buy some more and try some more!
Tiffany N.
Hartford, IL
If you don't like fragrance this mask is not for you. It's very heavily scented like oranges to where it made my eyes burn. It was okay to put on it dried fast so do little sections at a time and you have to put it on pretty thick so it peels off in one piece or else you're peeling off a little bitty rips and tears the whole time. But my skin did feel very soft after I used it but you got to think it's because you're peeling off at top layer.
Subira J.
Athens, GA
I’ve always heard good things about this brand so I was really excited when it was time for me to try it. I was surprised about this mask. When they say wake up your face, and really wakes up your face. I’m talking about you use it and afterwords feel so refreshed that you have no choice but to wake up and feel ready for the day it’s just unreal. I’m not saying that to be dramatic I’m just being upfront with you guys I really like this product.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love this mask ! It works perfectly for my skin! It is super gentle and leaves my skin feeling smoother, radiant and looking beautiful ! I highly recommend all origins skincare products! After using this mask I apply to my clean face the Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer ! It’s a perfect skincare combo! This product is worth the value! A true must have for perfect skin 😍 #originslover
Bella M.
corpus christi
I really love this product! It makes me feel so awake and it makes my skin look luminous and awake when I use it. This product is definitely effective and I like to use it in conjunction with the Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff. If you’re ever having a day where you just feel extremely dull then you should definitely try out these products.
Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
I have used several products from Origins and I’m a fan of this brand . I used this product to help wake up my skin during the cold winter weather and it does exactly what it says it will do on the bottle . It helped my dark circles under my eyes ( one of my main skincare concerns ) . I would recommend this product for anyone looking to tone and wake up tired and dry skin.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
What is this mask like? I'm looking for some new masks. Is this one any good?
Nina P.
Hi everyone, I need some help with skincare. I have problems with black heads around my nose and was wondering if anyone has recommendations. I've heard charcoal masks help remove the blackheads but I don't really see a difference. Below are the masks that I've used. Thanks for you help. Origins Ginzing Refreshing Mask To Wake Up Tired SkinOrigins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear PoresOrigins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose ClayOrigins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I've been trying to find a product that really helps with tired and dull skin, is this face mask worth the price and is it super effective as well??
Rachel N.
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts for sensitive skin?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Worth it ? Have you seen a difference in your skin ?