BY ORIGINS #49 in Face Masks

Give dull, tired skin an extra boost with this icy cool gel mask. Coffee Beans energize. Cucumber refreshes. Hoelen Mushroom soothes. Skin's get-up-and-glow is rapidly restored. Refreshing Mask to wake up tired skin

• Has anyone tried this? Thoughts for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What is this mask like? I'm looking for some new masks. Is this o...3 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a product that really helps with tired a...1 Answers
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this product!! I first bought the facial spray version for one of my bffs as a Christmas gift (he’s also super into skincare) and he loved it. Because I trust his opinions, I decided to get one for myself and saw that they also had a mask! (OBSESSED W MASKS) I walked into the store thinking that I was gonna get this spray, but walked out with 2 dif items... what’s new! I loved everything about this mask, the smell, consistency, feeling, outcome, everything! I noticed that this mask not only makes my skin look more alive and healthy, but brighter and glowier (especially spritzing the spray throughout the day). And if you know me, I’m all for the glow baby! Anyways, would 100% recommend this amazing product, you won’t regret it! Also, a little goes a long way!
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Origins Skincare line., however this ‘GinZing™️’ Peel-Off Mask to (refine & refresh) was shockingly a bit disappointing-to me.
I purchased the full size 2.5fl.oz/oz. in San Francisco at the Sephora Store there. I bought it on a whim.
Why? I had recently gone through my second bottle of the ‘GinZing™’’ Eye Cream & the ‘VitaZing™’ SPF 15 'Energy-Boosting Moisturizer so i thought it would naturally bd a winner.

PRO'S: A beautiful bronzed colored peel off mask; Priced reasonable, contains coffee Beans & Ginseng ++

CON'S: The Smell. Smells like pure rubbing alcohol (from start to finish) This is such a downer that i was unable to use more than 4 times.

Because I was only able to try this mask (less than 4 tines) it was hard for me to accurately know if it refined my pores & smoothed my skin.

Nice packaging, but ANY/ALL room for improvement - wound be 100% on reformulating the SMELL!

Origins GinZing™ Peel-Off Mask to Refine and Refresh 2.5 oz
Carrie B.
I really like the "tingly" feeling this gives my skin! It really does seem to reduce the puffiness in my skin, especially around my eyes. The cooling feeling helps to wake you up and it's very refreshing! I discovered this mask, when I was pregnant(and often puffy) and chose it for the safety of Origins ingredients. Thank you Origins for making something I could use while pregnant, safely!
Subira J.
Athens, GA
I’ve always heard good things about this brand so I was really excited when it was time for me to try it. I was surprised about this mask. When they say wake up your face, and really wakes up your face. I’m talking about you use it and afterwords feel so refreshed that you have no choice but to wake up and feel ready for the day it’s just unreal. I’m not saying that to be dramatic I’m just being upfront with you guys I really like this product.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love this mask ! It works perfectly for my skin! It is super gentle and leaves my skin feeling smoother, radiant and looking beautiful ! I highly recommend all origins skincare products! After using this mask I apply to my clean face the Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer ! It’s a perfect skincare combo! This product is worth the value! A true must have for perfect skin 😍 #originslover
Jordan H.
This was super awesome on my skin! I loved putting it on because it not only felt like it was good for the skin but it also gave me energy and really woke me up! I love taking hot baths and putting on face mask in the mornings to get my day started! The tingly sensation I felt was just what I want in a face mask! My
Skin felt so soft and clean after I used this product!
Brandi N.
Tallahassee, FL
I was delighted with the @Origins Influenster Box and feel absolutely in love with it!!! Literally couldn't get enough of it and made a video for all of you to see me using it during my morning routine➡➡➡@BN2FITNESS ...

The radiant feeling when your gently exfoliating your face and neck (sometimes I used it on my hands and feet as well) along with the mixed fresh scent of Grapefruit, Lemon and Spearmint leaves me feeling full of life and vibrate to start the day! I honestly #lovethisproduct #discoverorgins #natural #coffeebeans #facialscrubs #VOXBOX #holidaygift #giving
Coleen B.
I needed a good face cleanser for the morning and I was recommended to try Ginzing! Oh my gosh I’m so happy I tried it. When I tested it on my hand it doesn’t really have that beaded feeling for exfoliating, but once I rubbed it in my face I could feel it exfoliate. It has a really nice citrus scent and once I rinsed my face I felt so refreshed!
Nat K.
New York
The product is refreshing and soothing. It has an amazing smell and it does moisturize the skin without being too heavy. However, I don’t know if I would include it in my regular beauty routine since I didn’t notice a huge depuff as I was expecting. if someone is looking for a good mosturizer for an oily skin, this is a good option.
Laura C.
I really love the way this product makes my skin feel. It tightens and brightens my skin, which is especially great since I have very visible pores. Although it's a bit expensive, I'd say it's a good buy. The only thing I don't love about it is how thin it is... it's a peel off mask, so the thin texture makes it a little difficult to peel off. Other than that- a great buy!!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
What is this mask like? I'm looking for some new masks. Is this one any good?
Rachel N.
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts for sensitive skin?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Worth it ? Have you seen a difference in your skin ?
Kassidy R.
Havertown, PA
Is this mask worth the price? I know it's pretty expensive but are the benefits worth it?
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I've been trying to find a product that really helps with tired and dull skin, is this face mask worth the price and is it super effective as well??