BY ORIGINS #48 in Face Masks

Give dull, tired skin an extra boost with this icy cool gel mask. Coffee Beans energize. Cucumber refreshes. Hoelen Mushroom soothes. Skin's get-up-and-glow is rapidly restored. Refreshing Mask to wake up tired skin

• Has anyone tried this? Thoughts for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What is this mask like? I'm looking for some new masks. I...3 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a product that really helps with...1 Answers
Origins Ginzing Refreshing Mask To Wake Up Tired Skin
  • "I actually really liked this product! I wasn't expecting to like it very much, I used some of my Sephora points to get a pack of origins products that included this. This was my favorite of the bunch. My skin felt immediately brighter and more awake. If you have sensitive skin, be careful, it may be too much for your skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and it did hurt a little bit on my cheek area so I use very little there but a little goes a long way! " in 88 reviews
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this product!! I first bought the facial spray version for one of my bffs as a Christmas gift (he’s also super into skincare) and he loved it. Because I trust his opinions, I decided to get one for myself and saw that they also had a mask! (OBSESSED W MASKS) I walked into the store thinking that I was gonna get this spray, but walked out with 2 dif items... what’s new! I loved everything about this mask, the smell, consistency, feeling, outcome, everything! I noticed that this mask not only makes my skin look more alive and healthy, but brighter and glowier (especially spritzing the spray throughout the day). And if you know me, I’m all for the glow baby! Anyways, would 100% recommend this amazing product, you won’t regret it! Also, a little goes a long way!
Heather R.
I tried a sample of this Origins' GinZing face mask and i'm not too sure how I feel about it. Directions for the GinZing mask were to tissue off the excess after 10 minutes. At first I tried to tissue off a small area on my face and it just felt like nothing was wiping off because it was somewhat sticky. If anything, I was probably just pulling my skin with the tissue. I figured since it wouldn't wipe off, I would just leave the rest of the product on my face. I used a thin layer, so there was not much to wipe off anyways. I thought the stickiness would eventually go away, but it didn't. I wear glasses, so it felt worse around the area where my glasses sit on my nose. I didn't really enjoy the mask, but i'm going to give it another shot. I'll probably wash the excess off next time.
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Origins Skincare line., however this ‘GinZing™️’ Peel-Off Mask to (refine & refresh) was shockingly a bit disappointing-to me.
Ni
I purchased the full size 2.5fl.oz/oz. in San Francisco at the Sephora Store there. I bought it on a whim.
Why? I had recently gone through my second bottle of the ‘GinZing™’’ Eye Cream & the ‘VitaZing™’ SPF 15 'Energy-Boosting Moisturizer so i thought it would naturally bd a winner.

PRO'S: A beautiful bronzed colored peel off mask; Priced reasonable, contains coffee Beans & Ginseng ++

CON'S: The Smell. Smells like pure rubbing alcohol (from start to finish) This is such a downer that i was unable to use more than 4 times.

Because I was only able to try this mask (less than 4 tines) it was hard for me to accurately know if it refined my pores & smoothed my skin.

Nice packaging, but ANY/ALL room for improvement - wound be 100% on reformulating the SMELL!

Origins Ginzing™ Peel-off Mask To Refine And Refresh
Renaja D.
Chicago
Origins overall is a GREAT BRAND! So I expected nothing but the best from this product and that’s what I got. I recently was feeling as if my skin was really dull and need something to give me a quick “pick me up” far as with my skin. I used this after my normal cleaning process I do before bed and I applied the mask. The first thing I noticed was the scent. Which was really live and refreshing. I didn’t get any tingling sensation at all nor any reactions. After I removed the mask my skin felt great. I didn’t feel like my skin was striped and dry. It felt really soft and I instantly saw me a nice glow. Definitely will continue to buy the product.
Mychel S.
Cuba , MO
First of all I have try this only in the sample so I can honestly tell you if i like it or not but so far in my sample i can tell that i will be loving this .. so want to get in the full size.. i love this effect that it gives me.. give energy in my skin without looking tired even in the real life your tired lol..loving the origins skincare products. I will buy some more and try some more!
Jessica C.
I bought this product hoping to get rid of dead skin on the surface as well as deep debris in my pores. This product although did help with removing impurities but it didn’t help with my skin (moisturizing-wise). It’s definitely a very strong scented product and I would advise to apply it as far from the eyes as possible because it’s a little harsh and will sting if near the eyes. It’s definitely hard to remove and it will hurt but I think that’s a given considering it’s extracted the debris from your skin.
Christeen S.
Leesburg
Being someone with pretty dry and sensitive skin, I am extremely picky with what I purchase. I thought this would be a good one to try for the dullness of my skin. I definitely noticed my skin being brighter after use, but again I have a problem with dryness and I felt this was too harsh for me and my face felt stripped of moisture. I loved how bright my skin looked, but definitely needed a moisturizer after.
Bella M.
corpus christi
I really love this product! It makes me feel so awake and it makes my skin look luminous and awake when I use it. This product is definitely effective and I like to use it in conjunction with the Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff. If you’re ever having a day where you just feel extremely dull then you should definitely try out these products.
Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
I have used several products from Origins and I’m a fan of this brand . I used this product to help wake up my skin during the cold winter weather and it does exactly what it says it will do on the bottle . It helped my dark circles under my eyes ( one of my main skincare concerns ) . I would recommend this product for anyone looking to tone and wake up tired and dry skin.
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
Origins Ginzing Refreshing Mask is perfect for those days you wake up groggy from lack of sleep for whatever reason OR for those, like me, who just do not wake up well at all and look in the mirror and groan! My skin loves this stuff. The scent is great and it definitely wakes my face right up to start the day feeling fresh, clean and invigorated! Highly recommended!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
What is this mask like? I'm looking for some new masks. Is this one any good?
Nina P.
Hi everyone, I need some help with skincare. I have problems with black heads around my nose and was wondering if anyone has recommendations. I've heard charcoal masks help remove the blackheads but I don't really see a difference. Below are the masks that I've used. Thanks for you help. Origins Ginzing Refreshing Mask To Wake Up Tired SkinOrigins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear PoresOrigins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose ClayOrigins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst
Emese B.
Does it have a scent to it?
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I've been trying to find a product that really helps with tired and dull skin, is this face mask worth the price and is it super effective as well??
Fernanda T.
Woodland, CA
I have the moisturizer and I was just wondering if this is also reccome for all skin types?