BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOrigins
GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go

Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Our morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. It's formulated with Coffee Beans, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners. Rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.

Rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.
Best for all skin types.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Peg-100 Stearate , Dimethicone , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Silica , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Glycerin , Behenyl Alcohol , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Pantethine , Panthenol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Caffeine , Coleus Barbatus Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Folic Acid , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Jojoba Wax Peg-120 Esters , Biotin , Tribehenin , Myristyl Alcohol , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Trehalose , Sodium Hyaluronate , Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate , Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone , Sodium Sulfite , Sodium Metabisulfite , Steareth-20 , Dipeptide-2 , Ethylhexylglycerin , Carbomer , Tromethamine , Sorbic Acid , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <ILNILN40805>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Is this product any good?
Should I try a sample of this first before buying?
Does this eye cream work well, my eye under always needs extra moisture and I was wondering if this product is good?
Start your review of Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go!
Zoe S.
Meriden, NH
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Zoe S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This isn’t a bad eye cream, but I like to use it with another one. I feel like this eye cream is more of a makeup product rather than a skincare product. Origins Eye care GinZing refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff for women
Brittany Y.
East Peoria, IL
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Brittany Y.
The product feels good when applying. It absorbs easily into the skin without leaving behind a sticky residue. After about 5 minutes I did notice a slight decrease in the puffiness under my eyes. I would prefer a twist cap instead of a pull off cap. I have sweaty hands lol
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a sample from sephora. I love it. I have very dark circles and bags under my eyes, I have the hardest time trying to conceal them, I haven't found anything yet that works. . When I applied this eye cream I noticed that it brightened up and covered the darkness right under my eyes. I still have darkness else where, but at least that part is concealed now. It has a cooling feel when you first put it on. It absorbs quickly. I'll definitely buy this once my sample is gone.
Haley H.
Alpharetta, GA
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Haley H.
This product gets two stars from me because I saw absolutely no difference after using it. It’s definitely bright when it comes out of the tube, but once applied it basically disappears. There are plenty of under eye brightening products out there that work so I wouldn’t waste my money on this one.
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Jessica M.
The main benefit of this eye cream is the illuminating particles in it. Otherwise, it is very thin and not very hydrating. Also, the tube is made so that you can spread it under eyes using the foam piece on the end of the tube. It doesn’t work well and the foam absorbs a lot of the product and gets a bit funky. To get the illuminating benefit, you could layer a more hydrating eye cream over it. Overall, it is very average and there are better products out there.
Debi M.
Schaumburg, IL
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Debi M.
I got this in my August Ipsy Glam Bag X. It does de-puff the the under eye area. It has a sponge like applicator that I, personally,find difficult to use, so I just use my finger.
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Indeed handy. Easy to apply. Absorbs fast without greasy feeling. Kinda moisturizing and has cooling effect. Noticed that area under my eyes was a little brighter and less puffy. Will continue to use this and maybe I’ll see better result. Applied at night time for 3 days only.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Lacee L.
I have been using different eye creams for about ten years. This one is the absolute best! It really wakes up your eye area and stops all puffiness. I have dark under eye circles and this origins eye cream immediately reduces the appearance. This is my holy grail eye cream of all time and i recommend it to EVERYONE. Thank you Influenster for introducing me to the most amazing eye cream. This is available at Sephora and a little goes a long way. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Christel W.
Orangevale, CA
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Christel W.
I really like this eye cream in the morning. It immediately depuffs my eyes and brightens them. I love the scent; it’s very energizing in the morning. I took off one star because when I accidentally run my eyes with this on, it makes my eyes kind of red and water a lot. So just don’t get it in your eye or close to the water line or inner corner because it stings.
Ashleigh  B.
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten & Depuff On-the-Go uploaded by Ashleigh  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This eye cream smells nice and is moisturizing, but I don't think it did that much long term to brighten my dark circles or reduce signs of aging like fine lines. A little goes quite a long way and the mini jar lastest me for quite a while, but I got it as part of a set on sale and don't think I would pay full price for this.

728 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...