BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOrigins
GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 05 oz

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz

Like a shot of expresso for tired eyes! Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people! Natures clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes. Gently dab around eye area with fingertip in the A.M or as needed. Web ID: 414178.

Web ID: 414178

What are your thoughts on this product? Did you see any results?
Looking for a great eye cream for puffiness, wondering if this products help improve that problem and would actually show results ?
Start your review of Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by Shianne P.
This review is about a very lovely cream from @origins, Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream! Honestly I was elated to receive this complimentary for my review, I had tried this one time before in a very very small sample size and loved. Now I could see it being one I will continue to buy but this size is a very good size and it could last me a long time. The texture is of an eye cream, a little thicker than lotion but it absorbs very quickly and nice into the skin around my eyes. It has a light citrusy/sweet smell to it and a slight tint. This eye cream is meant to brighten and depuff the eyes I would strongly agree to that, while it may not be immediate I notice the change long term over a couple of uses. The pic I took is just a before and after in the same day, (top before bottom after) again not enough a major difference for one time but I do since I had received this over a week ago.
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by Thuy N.
Coffee, papanax ginseng, green tea extract. This eye cream works really well. It makes my eyes look more awake. Around my eyes looks more bright and less puffy. And it absorbs quickly too. I like it.
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,032 reviews
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by Alisha  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got to try this for dark circles. It definitely helped lighten the look of my dark circles. Made eyes look more awake and not look very tired. I wasn’t too crazy about the scent.
Jennifer  B.
Stockton, CA
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by Jennifer  B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This actually smells similar to a vitamin c type lotion, but not TOO overpowering. I have heard several different things on both sides of loving it and hating it. From huge (like I know someone who got a chemical burn from using this), to minor complaints about people wanting a miracle. So it's something you should definitely spot test FIRST, just in case. While I do have sensitive, dry skin, this has not irritated my eyes or skin. The only very noticeable difference around my eyes was under my eyes. I feel like it helped me fake brightness for my eyes but I don't notice any of the puffiness disappear that I get when I am overly tired. I have attached 2 pictures, to show you guys the color of the product, as well as (hopefully) the texture. I know that it's been so hard for me to make purchases and not get nervous about it; I am historically so used to trying things before I buy it . The pandemic has definitely made me readjust how I shop for ESPECIALLY beauty products. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz
Holly  D.
Beverly, MA
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by Holly  D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz I was pretty bummed by this eye cream! It was very hydrating but I felt it was so thick that it made makeup slide, so I was only able to wear it at night. This has a highlighter effect to this so it brightens immediately but it doesn’t do anything in terms of puffiness, at least not for me. Over a few months this made my eyes look brighter but because of the greasiness and the lack of depuffing, I won’t be rebuying.
Taylor S.
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by Taylor S.
I just finished the sample size of this product and I have to say it’s interesting. I don’t know if it really deep hurts my eyes are but I will say I noticed it has a shine to it. Which I don’t know if I like that or not
cecilia N.
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by cecilia N.
I received a complimentary Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff in exchange for my honest review. I've always wanted to try this brand and eye cream out, so I am actually very happy to have been chosen for this campaign by BzzAgent.  Overall I do like this, would recommend to others, and would repurchase. It's probably not my favorite eye cream yet. BUT I feel that I didn not have enough time to actually test this product out for it to make a difference. Meaning I barely tested it for a week, and was asked to review it. It barely made a dent for my puffiness in that time frame. In terms of brightening, then yes this works. I did notice that the light reflected off of my undelete wherever the product was applied. I suspect that it is because of a pearlescent ype of ingredient. In terms of refreshing, I did feel that this product felt nice on my skin. I place this and my other skincare products in a mini, mini fridge to keep the products cold. So the cold eye cream is a pleasant wake up call. Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean energize and revitalize. I was reading the box containing the jar, and found out some cool information showing how Origins is trying to be eco friendly. The carton is made from 50% post-cosumer recycled fiber. Paperboard and carton manufactured using only wind or hydro power, both renewable energy resources.  Again, not bad and an affordable product. I'm sold. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz
DOREEN T.
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by DOREEN T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this eye cream! I have pretty dry under eyes and have used Clinique in the past but now I want some thing that’s less thick and also brightening. I have dark circles and also puffiness under my eyes and I feel like this cream really helps balance that out. I do follow up with the Becca under eye corrector and then a brightening concealer such as Nars or Kosas. I only use this in the day, I have a different eye cream for evenings. I will say I haven’t noticed any long-term effects with this eye cream… It will only help you look better that day. Totally worth it for me :)
Ana N.
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by Ana N.
Me gusto mucho tengo solo un par de semanas usándolo por las mañanas mi piel es bastante seca y ayuda mucho a esta parte de mi piel a estar muy hidratada.
Dilruba S.
Ozone Park, NY
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff, 0.5 oz uploaded by Dilruba S.
Purchased this for my fiancé, who’s got darker under eyes and needs help with brightness. 2 jars down in the span of 2 months, but unfortunately he hasn’t seen any improvement! The product has shine when you put it on, similar to Tula products. I believe it’s more for aesthetics of brightening than actual penetration of skin!