BY AVEDA

Like a shot of expresso for tired eyes! Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people! Natures clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes. Gently dab around eye area with fingertip in the A.M or as needed. Web ID: 414178.

Web ID: 414178

yertily c.
orlando, FL
Really love origins products. This cream makes me feel like I am doing something good for my skin. Smells great. Used a sample size and I feel in love . Have not repurchased because It's a specialty store brand and I haven't gone to a mall recently .
bethany c.
New Haven
Great product! Absolutely love the way it makes my face feel and look. I have very sensitive skin so I’m extremely iffy on the things I use, but I would definitely recommend this product to any and every one.
grace p.
Oro Valley
Loved loved this product. My eyes feel amazing. This cream left my face and eyes feeling refreshed and energized. It took away some of the dark bags under my eyes.
Thamires R.
Comprei para minha mãe, e ela gostou do produto.
Não existe milagre, mas esse produto é bom
Lisa E.
Mississauga, ON
I didn’t find that it brightened my skin under my eyes, mind you, I have really dark circles under my eyes so maybe I just could see as much of a change. I did, however, find that it really reduced puffiness
Marym G.
Waw ,, this product very very good I want to have it really, I heard alot a bout this so I love it very much ♥️♥️