Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift uploaded by Audrey T.Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift uploaded by Gayla S.Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift uploaded by Samantha C.

BY ORIGINS

100% visible boost in lushness & lift Go from wimpy to whoa with Nature s lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers an eye-opening complex of Caffeine, Ginseng & Carnuba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift, Black. see more...

• Where that stores I can find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results? 2 Answers
  • Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?2 Answers
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
I just love love love Origins everything . I wish I could buy it all . Every single thing they make lol . I don't even know why I even try any other brand I always come back to Origins. Everything they make works better , smells better , looks better and is very reasonably priced for how great the products are. Every time I get the chance to splurge and add an new item to my skin care routine I pick up origins and wind up loving it. This mascara was no exception. It doesn't clump which I love and it lasted . Makes your lashes look long and full . Great buy
Leigh W.
Leigh W.
Amarillo, TX
All-time favorite mascara. I am fickle and I always try new mascaras, but I end up tossing them and going back to this one. It is smooth, dark, and doesn't flake or end up under my eyes at all! I take it off with my face wash and it is completely removed, I don't have to use makeup remover. The big brush takes a little bit of getting used to, but I have found that if I put a coat on the ends of my lashes, then go back and put a coat on the full length, it helps keep the curl and makes them look fuller. Love this stuff!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
I love this mascara it's a really good mascara it does really well at lifting in lengthening my eyelashes it is very good for the price I would recommend it to anyone I bought mine online that was the only that I was able to find it and I would recommend it because it definitely does what it supposed to do !!!!!
Anessa R.
Anessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
I lovvveeee this mascara!! At first I really disliked it because of how massive the brush was but I tried it again and I realized if your careful it gives you the best length and full figured lashes! I used to use mac's mascara but now it's just one that I use if I can't find this one.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
Review for: Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift, Black, 14 ml
I got this mascara as a free gift and I'm going to be honest, I didn't have high hopes because I'm not crazy about Origin's other makeup. This mascara completely blew me away! It lengthened my lashes without clumping! I will definitely be purchasing this when I'm out of this tube!
This is my all time FAVORITE mascara. My eyelashes are very tricky to work with but this mascara tamed them. I have never seen my eyelashes as big as they are when I use this product. I have actually ran out of this product and need to repurchase at the origins store again.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara wand is really great. It's easy to grab my lashes without poking my eye. Only problem is it's very thin and you have to do a lot of coats to get it to show up. But it looks great after a couple coats. Have bought this mascara before and I like it still.
Tina B.
Tina B.
This really does lengthen and lift! I love it and it works wonders on my eyelashes. My eyes a dark blue, hardly stands out but with this they really pop. It does clump up a little after use, but just add some water and you'll be fine! i would recommend!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Mission, TX
As it is I already have really light lashes so I haven't found a mascara that really makes them pop until I tried this one. It most definitely makes my eyes stand out, it's wonderful !
Tyler R.
Tyler R.
Origins has such wonderful products. This is a great quality mascara, and lasts all day! Lots of product for the price. I was able to purchase this product at my local Sephora.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Bartow, FL
Does this mascara live up to expectations
Keyla V.
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results?
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?