BY ORIGINS

100% visible boost in lushness & lift Go from wimpy to whoa with Nature s lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers an eye-opening complex of Caffeine, Ginseng & Carnuba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift, Black. see more...

• Where that stores I can find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results? 2 Answers
  • Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?2 Answers
Leigh W.
Leigh W.
Amarillo, TX
All-time favorite mascara. I am fickle and I always try new mascaras, but I end up tossing them and going back to this one. It is smooth, dark, and doesn't flake or end up under my eyes at all! I take it off with my face wash and it is completely removed, I don't have to use makeup remover. The big brush takes a little bit of getting used to, but I have found that if I put a coat on the ends of my lashes, then go back and put a coat on the full length, it helps keep the curl and makes them look fuller. Love this stuff!
Anessa R.
Anessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
I lovvveeee this mascara!! At first I really disliked it because of how massive the brush was but I tried it again and I realized if your careful it gives you the best length and full figured lashes! I used to use mac's mascara but now it's just one that I use if I can't find this one.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
I got this mascara as a free gift and I'm going to be honest, I didn't have high hopes because I'm not crazy about Origin's other makeup. This mascara completely blew me away! It lengthened my lashes without clumping! I will definitely be purchasing this when I'm out of this tube!
This is my all time FAVORITE mascara. My eyelashes are very tricky to work with but this mascara tamed them. I have never seen my eyelashes as big as they are when I use this product. I have actually ran out of this product and need to repurchase at the origins store again.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara wand is really great. It's easy to grab my lashes without poking my eye. Only problem is it's very thin and you have to do a lot of coats to get it to show up. But it looks great after a couple coats. Have bought this mascara before and I like it still.
Tina B.
Tina B.
This really does lengthen and lift! I love it and it works wonders on my eyelashes. My eyes a dark blue, hardly stands out but with this they really pop. It does clump up a little after use, but just add some water and you'll be fine! i would recommend!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Mission, TX
As it is I already have really light lashes so I haven't found a mascara that really makes them pop until I tried this one. It most definitely makes my eyes stand out, it's wonderful !
Macy H.
Macy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I think it works so great!!! It is on the expensive side of mascara but I really like it. It really thickens the look of my lashes!
Maria O.
Maria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this #mascara as a Christmas gift let me tell you it's #awesome for that #natural lashes look I love it this one is definitely a #gamechanger
This stuff is AMAZING! I very highly recommend this product! I am hooked and you will be too!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Benson, NC
Does this mascara live up to expectations
Keyla V.
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results?
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?