BY ORIGINS

100% visible boost in lushness & lift Go from wimpy to whoa with Nature s lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers an eye-opening complex of Caffeine, Ginseng & Carnuba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy. Brightening Mascara To Lengthen & Lift, Black. see more...

• Where that stores I can find it?2 Answers
  • How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results? 2 Answers
  • Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?2 Answers
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara in a free gift from Origins, and I'm a huge mascara snob, so I was pretty unsure about it.  I decided to try it to see how it worked compared to their other products & I was pleasantly surprised.  It made my lashes look much thicker.  If I use it as a primary coat, I think it looks too 'clumpy,' so I usually use it as a second coat from my primary mascara to give my lashes a more full look.

I wasn't a fan of how the brush seemed to clump up pretty easily, so my lashes didn't spread as much as I'd like them to.  As a secondary coat, it's great, but primary coat I had issues with it.  I would definitely buy it, but only if there was a good sale.

Cloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. The wand is amazing, if you were a big fan of Urban Decay's "Big Fatty" mascara, you're sure to love this one as well. I love Origins' Gin-Zing line and the color cosmetics are no exception. It gives amazing definition and length and doesn't irritate my eyes one bit. My mum also had extremely sensitive eyes and literally every mascara except this (and Gifted by Tarte) will burn her eyes. It doesn't run at all but is easy to remove with facial cleanser.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins skincare is one of my top 3 favorites and now their mascara is my top two favorite. WOW I am always looking to lengthen my lashes and finding that perfect mascara has been alluding me until now. This does everything I need in one coat but two is even better. The wand and brush do the work to fan out my lashes and it has no fall out and it stays on with out smudging until I take it off. Which mean I can have 14 hour day and my lashes look amazing!
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. It isn’t waterproof but it does weather tears or water better than I had expected it too. I love the brush and the richness of color. This was given to me as a gift and I will probably purchase it for myself.
Hayden W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is really great it makes your eyelashes look very dark, full, and curly. I have blue eyes and I feel it makes them pop and I love wearing this mascara it just really completes a makeup look!
Andrea M.
Linden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara I have ever used hands down. Other plans just can't compete with the length this mascara gives. I thought it in waterproof and it literally lasted 24 hours.
Kenzie H.
Coppell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I got this mascara as a freebie with purchase of other unrelated Origins face wash products, so I didn't expect miracles. As with most free things, I expected it to fall short. But since I love trying new things, I gave it a go. That being said, this mascara is amazing! It adds length and volume, doesn't clump, and didn't rub off onto my cheeks throughout the day even though it isn't waterproof. When I was ready to take it off, it came off easily with a gentle face wash and warm water. I love this mascara, and will definitely be buying it again!
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love trying out different mascaras and this is my favorite mascara now! It makes my lashes so much longer and not only that they have the perfect curl to them with this mascara. I had no problem using the brush on my lower lashes either just need to be careful. I got it as a gift from my mom that she purchased at Macy's so once I run out I am getting more. Not only does this mascara look fantastic it doesn't leave my face looking all black and beat up when I wash it off. No harsh scrubbing etc needed to take off. Best mascara I've ever used so far!!
Jennifer M.
This mascara is by far my absolute favorite!!! That says a lot coming from someone who has used the same mascara since junior high...( sad, right?) Origins Ginzing mascara if you want dark, long & dramatic lashes!! I actually used a tube of this until there wasn't any left. Some brands will leave your lashes flaking, dry and brittle. NOT GINZING! This stuff is like a moisture mask for lashes!! To top off...Its super affordable!!! Go grab a tube and see the amazing results yourself!!!
Urusha K.
Arlington
I got this product after my sister recommend me..i am already origins products fan. So i would definitely say yes to try.It gives you a large volume of full eyelashes. Easy to use and i would buy it again for sure
Lisa J.
Benson, NC
Does this mascara live up to expectations
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?
Lindsay H.
How long does it take for you to begin noticing satisfying results?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone who tried this , see what it claims to do be true ?