BY ORIGINS

Ginger Up™  Aromatic conditioner Good for all hair types. Let the savory scent of Ginger balanced by the refreshing zeal of Bergamot, Lemon and Lime goes straight to your head.  Coddling conditioners smooth strands and keep snarls at bay. Moisture-rich Wheat Protein strengthens and protects.  Panthenol keeps flyaways, split ends and static at a stand still.  And the lightweight formula means hair never falls flat.   Locks are left with boundless body and silky shine from roots to ends. Ginger Up Aromatic Conditioner see more...

Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Absolutely love this conditioner. I've used many different brands and this is by far the best that suits me and my family. It gives your hair shine, strength, and takes care of any damage that may be in your hair caused by color or other products.
Sue C.
I'm surprised that there is no review yet for this product. I love the way it smells.. I like the fact that it is natural and softens my hair. They also have this in a perfume scent that i absolutely love also!!!
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
Origins is such an amazing brand because it is plant based so it's all natural without those harsh chemicals! The ginger scent is my favorite, it smells fresh and is so relaxing!
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
I love origins for its natural ingredients and philosophy. And this conditioner is great! It smells really good and light, and works very well
Miranda M.
Providence, RI
Best conditioner I've ever used. Works just as good as deep condition treatments as well as hair masks in just 1 use
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
One of my favorite coditioners. Smells amazing and does wonders for my hair, making it silky and soft
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
Live the smell of ginger!! Not super moisturizing though. 0lan on using a light leave in conditioner
Katherine B.
Haledon, NJ
Love trying new conditioners, this one is really good smell great and leaves my hair silky smooth
Yineidy B.
I love it, leaving hair with a pleasant odor and very smooth, both me and my sister we love
Ali M.
Tingles my scalp a little bit! So good though. Leaves hair smooth and silky after use
Sonali K.
Is this really worth the price? The smell is great, but what about as a conditioner?
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this smell good? Is the smell strong?
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
how silky does it leave your hair
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Anyone know how much this costs and if it's worth the price? I've heard Origins is a great brand but don't have much experience with it myself.
Sharon S.
Does it have a strong scent?