BY ORIGINS

When waging battle with the elements, whether they're cold and dry or hot and humid, you can always seek shelter in this creamy cocoon. A relaxing sensation spreads all over you as tangy Ginger embraces your body while skin-nourishing Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil invisibly surround weary, dreary skin in softness. All the while, the citrusy-crisp scent of lush, lighthearted Lemon, Lime and Bergamot helf lift listless spirits. There's no more savoury way to shoo your malaise than with Origins Ginger Souffle.

A relaxing warmth spreads all over you as tangy Ginger embraces your body and nourishing oils surround skin in softness.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Butylene Glycol , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Peg-100 Stearate , Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil , Tribehenin , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Squalane , Hexylene Glycol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Potassium Hydroxide , Stearyl Alcohol , Isostearic Acid , Stearic Acid , Dimethicone , Carbomer , Caprylyl Glycol , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40437>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• I love lotion way to much but is this worth the price?6 Answers
Origins Ginger Souffle™ Whipped Body Cream
  • "This smells absolutely AMAZING, the texture is light and fluffy, it's great for moisturizing and did I mention it SMELLS AMAZING. Seriously, the smell alone is enough to buy it." in 69 reviews
  • "I love this stuff! I have been using origins products for years now and I cannt sing their praises enough. I have really sensitive skin and none of their products have ever irritated my skin. This stuff is so nice it's nom greasy but very moisturizing and smells so so good " in 18 reviews
  • "This body souffle is wonderful! It is super moisturizing and smells amazing. I use it after showering and it keeps my skin soft all day. The ginger scent is such a great scent. I really love all of the Origins ginger products. I recomment this souffle for anyone looking for a yummy smelling lotion for dry skin." in 16 reviews
Analyssa B.
I use Ginger Souffle Body Cream every day/ every other day after I have bathed or showered. I use it during winter majority of the time when I tend to have signs of dry skin areas, and only sometimes in the Summer after outdoor exercise, swimming, etc.. I can tell you, that my skin feels as if it took a drink of the finest nectar ever created, it is very supple and plumped. I have received compliments from friends, and family members! The most amazing skin quenching cream EVER created (I have tried, and loved.) I received this as a gift from my boyfriend and I like to use it sparingly, a little goes a long way, I maybe need a pea sized amount to dime for my arm (quarter for my legs.) I find the smell so sensual, and youthful! Not at all Overpowering! I must tell you, I receive quite a lot of compliments on how nice I smell, or “Oh, What are you wearing, or “It smells Delicious!” There is no comparison on the market for my skin! I really have had positive results in the way my skin has transformed all these months of using this Wonderful Body Cream!
Marla J.
Glenside, PA
Any lotion with the name "souffle" in it is bound to just be simply amazing. This whipped body cream is super light and moisturizing. It makes my skin feel extremely soft and moisturized, without it feeling to heavy on my skin. I think my favorite part for me is the smell. It makes me feel like I've just come out of a relaxing spa. I haven't been able to find a travel size of this (probably not looking in the right place) because I just want to take it with me everywhere!

For someone who is not a fan of strong smells, this body cream may not be for you. But for me, it's just great! It's got such a I definitely will be purchasing this item continuously.
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
This product is nice. It smells EXACTLY like ginger. Not like synthetic ginger, but like you sliced open a piece of ginger, and the smell lingers a little. It’s a medium to light weight moisturizer that completely soaks into your skin after a couple minutes, leaving your skin soft. It’s a little on the expensive side $35 for 6.7 oz. But if you love the smell of ginger and you’re down to splurge, give it a try.
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I am in love with this scent by Origins. Honestly, I would use every single product of this scent if I could get my hands on it. I use it every single day, until I occasionally run out for a little while. I bought it at Nordstrom, and I highly recommend it to everyone! I've even gotten a few of my friends hooked on it! I wouldn't say this in public, but we're like our own little Origins Ginger Squad. Shhh. ;)
Melody L.
Austin , TX
This whole line smells delicious but I don’t like that you have to use a lot of the product as it feels like it sits on top of the skin rather than soaks in the skin. It is pricier than what I normally pay for body lotion but for a treat not so bad.
Izzy P.
I like the smell of this body lotion, it’s very spicy and it’s a lightweight formula that lasts. It’s lasts a good amount of time on the skin, gentle and not overpowering. I would most likely buy it again
Heidi P.
Can not love something more. The smell is slight and calming. My skin is soft and never greasy or any residue. Just drinks it up and leaves a subtle scent I get complimented on a the time. Best gift always!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body cream especially in the morning after I take a shower. The ginger smell awakens your body while feeling nourished. This cream is made with Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil which help hydrate your skin. It has a citrusy-crisp scent of Ginger, Lemon and Lime. It's the perfect body cream for summer!
Chantelle S.
Oh my gosh is this AMAZING! I love the unique scent of this body butter! I purchased this from Macy’s and it feels so incredible on my skin! My skin feels soft and moisturized and smells so good when I am out of the shower! I love the way this feels when I put it on, it has the perfect texture of creamy and light weight feel! I highly recommend Origins Ginger Souffle™ Whipped Body Cream.
Liz G.
Madison, CT
I get the Ginger Souffle as a Christmas gift every year and it is always one of my favorite, if not my favorite gift! Yes, it's expensive, but this stuff is sooooo luxurious! Smell is absolutely amazing and the product itself is super soft and moisturizing. The smell stays with you all day but not in an overwhelming way. Trust me, you'll be happy you smell like this stuff.
Ella R.
wakefield
I love lotion way to much but is this worth the price?

Sephora