BY ORIGINS

A relaxing body lotion created to spread warmth as tangy ginger embraces your body and nourishing oils surround skin in softness. This ultra-creamy body lotion sends a relaxing sensation all over you as pungent ginger embraces your body and skin-nourishing olive oil, grape seed oil, rice bran oil, and apricot kernel oil invisibly surround weary, dreary skin in softness. All the while, the citrusy-crisp scent of lush, lighthearted lemon, lime, and bergamot lifts listless spirits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• I love lotion way to much but is this worth the price?6 Answers
Michelle R.
Hauppauge, NY
i love this body lotion!!! its nice and fluffy that makes it much easier to absorb intop your skin, but it brings so much hydration back into your body, its like u drank a gallon of water! What i think the best part is that it smells absolutely fantastic and delicious and if you put this on right after u take a shower, you can still layer any perfume on top of it. i have also noticed that i dont get razor bumps if i put it on after a shave my legs, so thats an added bonus!!
Gabrielle F.
This stuff is my favorite!! Soo moisturizing, but doesn't soak all the way into your skin so I like putting this on at night because I feel like it leaves me kind of sticky sometimes. The smells is amazing if you can appreciate a good ginger scent! If you don't like ginger don't buy this. The price point is decent especially for the amount of product you get! My advice- buy the bubble bath set, take a bubble bath, & then moisturize yourself with the soufflé lotion!
Maddie M.
This is my favorite body cream of all time. In the winter months my skin can be very dry and I fear shaving and moisturizing my legs after because they are so dry. BUT this product has saved my legs and dry areas in the winter months. I buy mine at my Orgins counter in Macys or in my Orgins store. I love how thick it is. My favorite thing about his product though is the scent. I love this scent more than anything else. It is so fresh and clean.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
This is the best smelling lotion I have ever used. I have a jar on my desk at work and I reward myself for doing stuff I don't like by using lotion when I get it done😂 not only does it smell divine, but it's very moisturizing and absorbs fast without leaving you feeling greasy. This is a splurge product because it's pretty expensive for a hand cream, but a little goes a long ways and it lasts forever. It's also a great gift.
Mandy W.
Hands down the best scrub/oil ratio! My husband will steal this from me when he gets a sunburn and is peeling. It will remove the dead peeling skin and moisturize and protect the raw skin underneath. He says it is a bit painful but the peeling skin catching on clothes or other things is worse. I love it because it really gets the old and nasty skin off and provides the necessary moisture your skin needs and smells amazing!!!
Kelly S.
Van Nuys, CA
I am pretty picky about body lotions, I like a thick cream that has a nice but light scent that won't compete with my perfume. I have VERY dry sensitive skin. I think this products fits the bill fairly well. The best time to buy is when the sets come out during the holiday season. If you are looking for a new body cream this is a good one to check out.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I received this as a freebie during origins special promotion and to my surprise I loved it! The scent and the way it sinked right into my skin leaving it feeling soft ,moisturized and refreshed . I will most definitely buy this product in the future I'm hooked. It's worth a try and worth the money. Again origins exceeds my expectations .
Hannah L.
Bellingham, WA
I am so obsessed with the smell of this Ginger Souffle body butter. It is so rich and moisturizing but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I received mine as a gift from my mom and it was originally purchased at Macy's. A little goes a long way and I would definitely purchase again even for the smell alone. I totally recommend it!
Noelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
This body soufflé is one of my all time favorites for the winter time. The texture of the cream is soft and it is a very light-weight formula. The cream quickly absorbs into your skin leaving just a kiss of its warm ginger fragrance. Orgins Ginger Souffe keeps your body moisturized without leaving a greasy or heavy fell.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
This soufflé is about on par with other lotions of its price. It is good at moisturizing, but a little greasy. The real reason I keep repurchasing is the scent! It smells like warm ginger cookies, and every time I use it, people ask me if I've been baking cookies! Love the scent, and worth the price for the scent alone!
Ella R.
wakefield
I love lotion way to much but is this worth the price?