Origins Ginger Savory Bath Bar 7 oz uploaded by Charla F.Origins Ginger Savory Bath Bar 7 oz uploaded by Williana L.

BY ORIGINS

A luxurious bath bar for the body with a sweet ginger scent. Lather up and let sensual ginger embrace your body, while creating a sense of optimism and contentment from top to toe. It rinses easily and leaves skin soap-free and silky smooth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using Origins bath bars. I've loved Origins products for a while now, they never disappoint but one product I hadn't used until recently. My mother in-law LOVES using natural and organic products and this is one that I was able to use while at her house. Ginger is a great ingredient for any product, it has so many benefits but any Origins products are incredibly beneficial for your skin and skincare needs. Origins Ginger Savory Bath Bar 7 oz
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
I got this as a present and I didn't really have high hopes for this product scent-wise because it said ginger on the packaging and I am not a fan of ginger. But I when I used it, it smelled surprisingly good. It has a kind of "pick me up" scent that just wakes you up in the morning.
Steve S.
Seattle, WA
Loved the smell of this. Really refreshing - just like in the commercials - to wake you up in the morning.  Nice clean soap too. No residue, like some. I prefer a bar to liquid, even though it doesn't last as long.  I totally recommend this though, if you like bar soap as I do.
Vierlizer C.
The first time i understand it is a bit pricey but the trusth is worth it. The bar is inmense for what lasts a lot of time, the smell is good i want to last much longer. I give it four stars.
Fedra D.
Houston
Me gustó el producto por eso le doy 4 estrellas, no me gustó mucho la presentación pero está bien para el precio, es gentil con la piel pero no dura mucho se termina rápido recomiendo comprarlo porque igual es buena adquisición
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I love origins and I love quality bar soaps. It sounds weird but when I owned this, I used it just for my face. I always use bar soap on my face and origins keeps my skin super radiant and controls my oil.
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
This bath bar has a very spicy smell which is actually nice in the morning. Ginger is also really good for inflammation, so when you have dry or irritated skin this would be perfect.
Luann B.
Shelburne, VT
It's not often I prefer a bar over a liquid soap but I absolutely love this ginger soap. The smell is mild. I got it at Macy's when their rep insisted it was good. She was right!
Charla F.
Paris, TX
My Daughter as a teenager got me hooked on Origins. It is one of my favorite go to stores. This Ginger Davory Bar for the bath is a real pick me up. I put your Ginger Bath Bar right up their with coffee in the morning. It smells amazing, I feel I am invigorated after using this Delectable Ginger Bath Bar, and I am ready to conquer the day after using this Bath Bar. Thank goodness my daughter worked at your store to get me to try Origins. Thank you for your clean, Out of the box thinking products. My daughter and I are both fans.
Jennifer M.
I received this as a gift and fell in love with the scent! It's such a nice smell and it makes my skin feel extremely fresh! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.💗
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this soap smell any good?