Origins Ginger Savory Bath Bar 7 oz uploaded by Williana L.Origins Ginger Savory Bath Bar 7 oz uploaded by Charla F.

BY ORIGINS

A luxurious bath bar for the body with a sweet ginger scent. Lather up and let sensual ginger embrace your body, while creating a sense of optimism and contentment from top to toe. It rinses easily and leaves skin soap-free and silky smooth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Charla F.
Charla F.
Paris, TX
My Daughter as a teenager got me hooked on Origins. It is one of my favorite go to stores. This Ginger Davory Bar for the bath is a real pick me up. I put your Ginger Bath Bar right up their with coffee in the morning. It smells amazing, I feel I am invigorated after using this Delectable Ginger Bath Bar, and I am ready to conquer the day after using this Bath Bar. Thank goodness my daughter worked at your store to get me to try Origins. Thank you for your clean, Out of the box thinking products. My daughter and I are both fans.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pensacola, FL
Nice smell while in the shower and lasts just long enough but not overpowering. It is on the expensive side compared to other bar soaps and harder to find as I cannot get it at my local drug stores. However, I do believe the product justifies the price tag and it does last longer than a lot of other cheaper bar soaps. It is a product I have purchased more than once and would recommend it to others.
Sariah P.
Sariah P.
Alhambra, CA
THIS BATH BAR IS AMAZING !! IT HAS DEFINITLY BECOME MY GO TO BATH BAR. THE FORMULA FEELS AMAZING AND THE SCENT IS TO DIE FOR. i would definitely recommend this product to a friend and will continue to purchase this product. My only complaint is that it is a little bit pricey, however the product does last long.
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Waltham , Ma
LOVE LOVE LOVE the whole Ginger collection from Origins. This soap is amazing. Super hydrating, it smells so sweet and delicious, and it's very concentrated so the bar itself lasts! My favorite bar soap around. It is a bit pricey for bar soap so I use it sparingly. I mostly just use body wash for the most part.
Williana L.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
I purchased this for the first time because I love Origin's Ginger line of products. The bar is huge and is lasting a very long time making it worthy of the price. My only complaint is that the scent does not stay on the skin for very long after showering. This is something I would purchase maybe once a year.
Dianne G.
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
I love luxury bath items - I like to spend a little extra to start my day off right and to protect my sensitive skin. Origins helps me do just that - protect my skin and start my day off right especially with the yummy ginger smell. If you have sensitive skin and want a body scrub - use this bar.
Helene L.
Helene L.
TUCSON, AZ
I am a sucker for Origins products, but I am typically very turned off by ginger. This bath bar totally changed my mind about that. It is a very gentle formula, and feel wonderful on the skin. The price tag is great, and it lasts for quite a while. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kollina D.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I got this as a gift and didn't really like it. The main issue was the scent, which was a little overpowering for me so I didn't use the product. I am especially sensitive to smells. Origins is usually a hit with me, but I had to pass. I actually gave it to my sister and she likes it :)
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
This has to be my go to bath bar by far. Besides the amazing smell it has it is the most gentle exfoliator that I have found out there. I use it once every other day and lotion after to keep skin smooth and silky. It can be found at any Macy's and would definitely buy again!
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
This bath bar worked wonders for pregnancy nausea. The scent alone left me refreshed. I loved the clean feeling that it gave me. It lasted a long time and wasn't pricey compared to other brands. I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes the clean feel and smell.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dudley, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this soap smell any good?