BY ORIGINS

Origins Ginger Hand Cleanser, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I was looking for a hand wash that did not strip my skin. This is it! I like the light scent. It leaves my hands soft and hydrated. I am a pre k teacher and mom. I also do a lot arts and crafts and gardening. I wash my hands 10 or more times a day. This has helped my hands look younger and glowing. Definitely buying again.
Emma P.
Fort Collins, CO
This stuff smells amazing!!!!!  I seriously love it.  It wasn't to expensive either.  A bit more than I would usually spend on hand cleaner but I was feeling generous to myself. For sure one of those soaps you want to put out when you have guests over that you want to impress.  It doesnt leave your hands dry after using it either which is nice. Great quality.
Shannon F.
Warwick, RI
With a puppy and a messy partner, I am constantly washing my hands and that leads to dry cracked skin that I never had t deal with before. Origins Ginger hand cleanser first off smells lovely.  It feels like it cleans better than other hand washes. I can't give it marks for being the most moisturizing soap out there, but it doesn't strip my hands or make them drier like others do.
Joel G.
Stockton , CA
If you love the smell of Ginger this product is for you !!! Smells great an great price! An around Christmas they have a sale an you can get the hand cream and hand soap for the price of one !!! Highly recommend this!!
Ashley S.
Hendersonville
This stuff is amazing I love the smell of this product and I fin it really effective for hand softening, the packaging is so cute and high quality! I would totally refer this product to other friend of mine, no room for improvement, perfect just the way it is
Ruthie N.
The smell is awesome!! It is a very good hand soap I like so much I recommended it helps to keep your hands clean and also smooth and healthy because is really gentle. I use several brands and this is one of my favorites. I definitely buy it again.
j-pizzle  ❤.
The product felt really nice going on but it was kind of leaving me dry. It was gentle not harsh which is always good. I didn't buy it but a friend gave it to me. It was effective not disappointing I didn't know what to expect. Just use lotion after.
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
I love the scent it's so fresh and it leaves my hands clean without drying them out . However I do think it's a little pricy for me, even when I have to admit it's a very generous bottle for the price I'm still on the fence.
Rebecca A.
I am obsessed with Origins ginger line. I am such a huge fan of ginger and I've purchased every item in this line. The smell is delicious, I just love Origins far too much. Please buy, you won't regret.
Zaria M.
Temecula, CA
Best scent ever. I got the whole set! I use everything, the perfume is my fav! Unique smell nothing like it elsewhere. Its string so it ladts all day and wakes you up! Highly reccomebd. Hit up macys