Origins Ginger Hand Cleanser uploaded by Marcio D.Origins Ginger Hand Cleanser uploaded by Michael F.

BY ORIGINS

Surround your skin with luxurious lather, bursting with Ginger's irresistibly warm and sensual aroma. Coconut-derived cleansers coupled with skin loving Glycerin help to thoroughly clean and refresh your hands leaving them feeling silky soft. Plus the added zeal of Bergamot, Lemon and Lime in Origins Ginger Hand Cleanse gives spirits a boost

Water\Aqua\Eau; Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water , Glycerin , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate , Butylene Glycol , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil*, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene , Polysorbate 20 , Jojoba Wax Peg-120 Esters , Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides , Sodium Sulfate , Laureth-2 , Sodium Chloride , Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40264>

Buy on Nordstrom
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I was looking for a hand wash that did not strip my skin. This is it! I like the light scent. It leaves my hands soft and hydrated. I am a pre k teacher and mom. I also do a lot arts and crafts and gardening. I wash my hands 10 or more times a day. This has helped my hands look younger and glowing. Definitely buying again.
Emma P.
Fort Collins, CO
This stuff smells amazing!!!!!  I seriously love it.  It wasn't to expensive either.  A bit more than I would usually spend on hand cleaner but I was feeling generous to myself. For sure one of those soaps you want to put out when you have guests over that you want to impress.  It doesnt leave your hands dry after using it either which is nice. Great quality.
Shannon F.
Warwick, RI
With a puppy and a messy partner, I am constantly washing my hands and that leads to dry cracked skin that I never had t deal with before. Origins Ginger hand cleanser first off smells lovely.  It feels like it cleans better than other hand washes. I can't give it marks for being the most moisturizing soap out there, but it doesn't strip my hands or make them drier like others do.
Joel G.
Stockton, CA
If you love the smell of Ginger this product is for you !!! Smells great an great price! An around Christmas they have a sale an you can get the hand cream and hand soap for the price of one !!! Highly recommend this!!
Ashley S.
Hendersonville
This stuff is amazing I love the smell of this product and I fin it really effective for hand softening, the packaging is so cute and high quality! I would totally refer this product to other friend of mine, no room for improvement, perfect just the way it is
Priscilla B.
I love this soap so much! The smell is what first attracted me to it. If you don't enjoy the scent of ginger, then this soap is definitely not for you. Very fresh smelling. The only reason I'm not giving the soap five stars is because it's a bit pricey.
Ruthie N.
The smell is awesome!! It is a very good hand soap I like so much I recommended it helps to keep your hands clean and also smooth and healthy because is really gentle. I use several brands and this is one of my favorites. I definitely buy it again.
j-pizzle  ❤.
The product felt really nice going on but it was kind of leaving me dry. It was gentle not harsh which is always good. I didn't buy it but a friend gave it to me. It was effective not disappointing I didn't know what to expect. Just use lotion after.
Hazzel V.
I love the scent it's so fresh and it leaves my hands clean without drying them out . However I do think it's a little pricy for me, even when I have to admit it's a very generous bottle for the price I'm still on the fence.
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
I admit I do tend to go crazy when it comes to hand soaps because I buy them so often because I love washing my hands and this stuff smells SO GOOD. It's not too strong of ginger but it lingers on the hands nicely.