Origins Ginger Gloss Smoothing Body Oil uploaded by Marilyn C.

BY ORIGINS

Ginger Gloss™  Smoothing body oil Leaves skin feeling soft as silk. Spritz.  Sweep.  Smooth.  Skin feels soft as silk.  Contains non-oily Jojoba Oil, know for its hydrating and skin-softening benefits.  Great for exposed legs, back and shoulders. Ginger Gloss Smoothing Body Oil see more...

• Could anyone please tell me if the product leaves the ski...2 Answers
Origins Ginger Gloss Smoothing Body Oil
  • "This awesome oil is great for dry skin. It goes on smoothly to hydrate and lock in moisture. " in 47 reviews
  • "I love body oils and the Origins oil smells so good! I just want to drench my skin in it. It smells warm and rich and leaves my sensitive skin feeling smooth and irritation free. " in 11 reviews
Maggie M.
Littleton , CO
This will give your skin a silky smooth look and feel. I love to wear this with shorts or a tank. It has non oily Jojoba oil is very hydrating and you will love it. This is my go to for summer. I highly recommend this product.
Cynthia C.
I absolutely love the smell of this. It’s such a light oil and super convenient that this oil comes in a spray bottle. Also it’s really quite a bit of oil that will last a while given the spray release. Since it’s so light, it absorbs into the skin quickly with a light rub.
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
I love using this in lieu of a body cream especially in summer! It hydrates my skin but I don't have that greasy feel. This stuff smells amazing and just makes my skin glisten and glow without greasiness.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Loved the smell especially when I was pregnant. One of the only fragrances that was not super strong but smelled fresh to me and did not make me nauseated. Also liked how smooth and hydrated my skin looked. Oh and best part I would rub on my belly to keep from scratching. And my husband would use oil to help massage me when I would get cramps in my legs. Also took to delivery and had my husband rub on my shoulder to help keep me calm. But best part for me is how smooth my skin felt and looked. Had comments like wow you have a nice glow everywhere and I would tell them it's orgins. Lol
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at the Origins store at Disney Springs in Orlando Florida during the last Origins event. The oil is clear and has a delicious Ginger scent, think the oil changes the scent because it is definitely better in the oil than in the rest of the "Ginger" line. I use it when I get out of the shower, I spray right onto my wet skin and let it dry. Not only do I have this amazing delicious ginger scent all day but my skin feels like velvet and looks like it has a healthy glow. Definitely buying again.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
 Very luxurious!
April 3, 2017I love the scent, the ease of applying, I do wish it would be a bit more absorbing, as I feel like it doesn't last, as by the days end my skin could feel dry again. I do like the sheen look it gives your skin. Doesn't smell like the perfume i bought the oil to layer it with the perfume since it fades so quickly, but it smells more like oil than the actual ginger fragrance. Total disappointment. I had high hopes. On the bright side, the oil feels light not greasy but moisturizing.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I brought this from the Origins website, it was around $22. The amount you get is fair, it is a fine spray dispenser, so it is designed to last a little while. The trouble is it won't last... it is very mild and I have rough skin...hence the need for oil vs. moisturizer. I have had it 10 days and used it once in the morning....I am 3/4 of the way through the bottle. Hence needing another product fairly soon that will last.
Patricia W.
Kerman, CA
Im really big into oils, sprays, and lotions. This by far has to be one of the best body oils I've tried in awhile! I apply this to my face in the mornings and even at night. The ginger makes my skin feel tingly lol but its refreshing! The product isnt super oily either! Just a few drops on the area you want to apply and massage it in. A little really does go a long way!
McKenzie J.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love love love this product. It smells amazing with a light ginger citrus smell that reminds me of summer. I apply it in the shower and rub it I. For a clean fresh feeling. My skin is left feeling light and smooth. I have tried other brands of oil spray and they make my skin feel heavy and sticky this however does not have this effect. Great product.
Katie G.
Richmond, VA
This body oil smells great! Not too strong like some other and does not leave your skin feeling sticky or waxy like others I've tried. It's a light product with a light scent but definitely left my skin feeling soft and fresh so I would recommend it to anyone! Really good for travel if you don't want to bring a huge thing of lotion!
Irina R.
Could anyone please tell me if the product leaves the skin feeling oily. I also want to know if it can be applied on wet skin .

Amazon