BY ORIGINS #48 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Help stiffness subside and the tensions and tightness of a harried day melt away when you sink into this creamy, bubbling bath elixir. Feel the purifying-powers of pungent Ginger warm and invigorate weary, dreary body skin while the citrusy-crisp scent of lush, lighthearted Lemon, Lime and Bergamot helps to lift listless spirits. There's no zestier way to shoo your malaise than with Origins Ginger Float.

This creamy, skin-softening bath elixir turns the tub into your own watery world.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide Mea , Glycol Distearate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil*, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene , Coco-Betaine , Stearic Acid , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Glycerin , Sodium Cocoate , Trisodium Hedta , Potassium Sorbate , Phosphoric Acid , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40856>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Andrea M.
Milton, WV
I used to work for Origins and I remember receiving this product to test. I absolutely loved it because of how it made my skin feel afterwards. Plus the aroma was amazing! Will purchase again :)
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Origens Ginger Bath Float..What can you say I love this
brand and was excited to try this product. .There is nothing better than slipping into a nice hot bath after a long day and adding a little bit of this product is just what's needed to soothe your aches and pains away. Its a great way to get a deep down. .all over skin conditioning treatment and the best part is that you can relate to the Well Known Brand of Origens.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
This smell brings me back to high school. All the cool kids smelled like ginger soufflé from origins. And now it's in a bubble bath. This is a slightly subtler way to wear the old classic. And your skin is soooo soft afterward. This is a great addition to the body cream or perfect for someone who wants to just be lightly kissed with the scent. Highly moisturizing. Great product
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
This smells SO GOOD. I scooped up a handful and dispersed into running water into Jacuzzi tub and the entire tub filled with ginger smelling bubbles. My skin smelled so good and was so soft afterwards. The only thing is when I drained the tub the bubbles stayed and then left residue in the tub, but I think it's great that the bubbles stayed my entire long relaxing bath.
Jasmine K.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is absolutely hands down my favorite bubble bath! Not only does is smell amazing, but, it leaves my skin feeling silly smooth, hydrated & refreshed! It exceeded my expectations of a bubble bath & honestly I'll never use anything else! I always recommend it to friends and family!
Naraymar C.
This smells delicious but should not be eaten. Put it in the bath and relax and forget about your problems and the trivial banalities of everyday life. Works especially well in winter in a cold house with the lights turned off.
Hannah D.
Olympia
I love this bubble bath! It's the perfect mix of bubbles to keep you relaxed for a while! The smell is amazing and I would recommend this product to my friends and family. Out of all the bubble baths that I have tested this is by far the best and doesn't feel oily on your skin after use.
Anne C.
New London , CT
Awesome Cream Bubble Bath, so Supple, 🌸🌻💐Gentle and moisture got on my skin. No complains, it's worth every penny I spend on it. One container will last me 2-3 months, I used it twice a week. I will definitely keep buying this Lushes Bubble Bath... 🛀🏾🛀🏾
Funmi A.
Atlanta
I really love this moisturizer because it is so smooth and soft it feels really moisturizing and it smells really good so I bought this at Sephora the packaging is really nice it is really effective and there's no need for improvement it is already great.
Nicole M.
TORRANCE, CA
This product smells great. When purchasing, I was hoping for lots of bubbles like the Mr. Bubbles kids bubble bath bubble bath formula. There were hardly any bubbles though. If you are looking for something extra that smells nice to add to your bath, I recommend this but if you are looking for lots of foamy bubbles, this is not the product.
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this product work for everyone?
Cindy C.
I have never tried these products, are they good? Origins
Hannah N.
Does this have a good smell?
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Does it leave a film on your skin or is it more naturally softening?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Is it ok for sensitive skin?

back