BY ORIGINS

Ginger Float™  Cream bubble bath This creamy, skin-softening bath elixir turns the tub into your own watery world. Stiffness subsides and the tensions and tightness of a harried day miraculously melt away when you sink into this creamy, bubbling bath elixir.  Feel the purifying-powers of pungent Ginger warm and invigorate weary, dreary body skin while the citrusy-crisp scent of lush, lighthearted Lemon, Lime and Bergamot lifts listless spirits.  There s no zestier way to shoo your malaise. Ginger Float Cream Bubble Bath see more...

kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Andrea M.
Milton, WV
I used to work for Origins and I remember receiving this product to test. I absolutely loved it because of how it made my skin feel afterwards. Plus the aroma was amazing! Will purchase again :)
Tarmim K.
This was such a great and fun product! I’ve been meaning to repurchase however I haven’t been able to find it. Smells so amazing and leaves you feeling so clean and fresh I just loved it so much, can’t say anything negative about it (:
Debbie H.
08754
Origens Ginger Bath Float..What can you say I love this
brand and was excited to try this product. .There is nothing better than slipping into a nice hot bath after a long day and adding a little bit of this product is just what's needed to soothe your aches and pains away. Its a great way to get a deep down. .all over skin conditioning treatment and the best part is that you can relate to the Well Known Brand of Origens.
amanda l.
The only reason I won't give this product 5 stars is because of the price. Of course, anyone who uses Origins brand products knows right off the bat that it won't be cheap, but the price tag really does sort of deter me when it comes to this. You kind of have to use copious amounts to get a good bubble bath, and I feel like for the price it won't last very long at all. But it smells AMAZING and leaves your skin feeling velvet soft and as a little treat for yourself, I have to recommend it!
Yamini D.
I do love the scent and it does leave skin soft but it's expensive, you need to use a lot, it gives no bubbles and it's not good having to dig in your hand especially if you want to add more to the bath. If they called it a cream bath, upped the scent and changed the packaging then I would probably buy it pretty often. Otherwise it's something I would only buy every several years on a big sale- it's just not worth the hassles. Yummy scent though.
Kelley S.
Bealeton, VA
This smells SO GOOD. I scooped up a handful and dispersed into running water into Jacuzzi tub and the entire tub filled with ginger smelling bubbles. My skin smelled so good and was so soft afterwards. The only thing is when I drained the tub the bubbles stayed and then left residue in the tub, but I think it's great that the bubbles stayed my entire long relaxing bath.
Megan B.
Don't you just love a good bubble bath? Origins is one of my favorite brands in general, but I love the smell and quality of this bubble bath and use it more often than I should! The formula is gentle enough on my skin to not irritate or burn, and the price point is reasonable for the quality of the product! Go try it out ASAP!
Naraymar C.
This smells delicious but should not be eaten. Put it in the bath and relax and forget about your problems and the trivial banalities of everyday life. Works especially well in winter in a cold house with the lights turned off.
Anne C.
New London, CT
Awesome Cream Bubble Bath, so Supple, 🌸🌻💐Gentle and moisture got on my skin. No complains, it's worth every penny I spend on it. One container will last me 2-3 months, I used it twice a week. I will definitely keep buying this Lushes Bubble Bath... 🛀🏾🛀🏾
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this product work for everyone?
Cindy C.
I have never tried these products, are they good? Origins
Hannah N.
Does this have a good smell?
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this actually have a good smell? Like is it really uplifting
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Does it leave a film on your skin or is it more naturally softening?