BY ORIGINS

Ginger Float™  Cream bubble bath This creamy, skin-softening bath elixir turns the tub into your own watery world. Stiffness subsides and the tensions and tightness of a harried day miraculously melt away when you sink into this creamy, bubbling bath elixir.  Feel the purifying-powers of pungent Ginger warm and invigorate weary, dreary body skin while the citrusy-crisp scent of lush, lighthearted Lemon, Lime and Bergamot lifts listless spirits.  There s no zestier way to shoo your malaise. Ginger Float Cream Bubble Bath see more...

Denise F.
Denise F.
Absolutely loved this product. I tried it in a bath after a long day and it did the trick. The scent is calm, soothing, and releases tension from your back. The product is soft and creamy when you pick it up and put it in the bath. The product dissolves in the water and makes the bath water very lathery and it makes the water feel very smooth. It does not form many bubbles, the water just turns creamy. It leaves skin hydrated, soft and very very smooth. It is not a mess to clean up after once you're done taking a bath, it all just dissolves.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
I love love love the ginger line from Origins. It smells so bright and inviting - perfect citrusy spiciness - like there's a little bit of orange in it. I use this about once a week. It's definitely lasted at least 15 or so baths. I take a healthy scoop with my hand. Definitely have to be careful that it doesn't glob together, though. It's not suuuper sudsy so I left off a start for that. But I absolutely love. Would definitely buy it again.
Kay K.
Kay K.
Considering a full size jar is $30, this is a crap bath product. The scent is very intoxicated but the bubbles aren't long-lasting and the formula wasn't very moisturizing. Well, at least not for someone like me (very dry skin plus eczema). If you still want to give it a try, I recommend by the travel-sized giftset. That way you'll get multiple products for less than the full-size cost of this.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
This is a wonderful, wonderful body cream. It smells richly of spicy ginger, and the scent is strong, both in the pot and on me. The scent lasts long after I apply the cream. The formula is thick and keeps my skin very well moisturized. This cream is very expensive- definitely the most expensive body cream I've used, but I just might buy it again, because it's *that* good.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Cheyenne, WY
This is one of my favorite bath products. It's more expensive than a lot of options out there but I think it's worth every penny. I think Origins does skincare so well and this doesn't disappoint. I feel super moisturized after using and I LOVE the ginger scent. It lingers for a bit after a bath but it's not overwhelming. Would absolutely recommend.
Claire H.
Claire H.
This was so luxurious, but out of my price range for the average day. I loved it, so it is the kind of thing I would put on a christmas list :) i picked this up on sale at Sephora. It smelled nice and left my skin soft, even after a very long soak in the tub. I wish you got a little more for what you pay, but the product itself is great.
Becky W.
Becky W.
I wish there were more stars because I would give this prospect 100 if I could! I LOVE taking baths and this is by far the best bubble bath type product I have ever used. The smell is amazing and my skin feels so soft after using it. It is kind of expensive so I use it more like a "treat" but it truly is the best there is!!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Vista, CA
Origin's Ginger Float Cream Bubble Bath is a delight to use. The bubbles are lovely and the scent is so warm and inviting. It is not a product I use often as it is on the pricier side and baths are not something I frequently take (I'm a daily shower girl), but for a relaxing, occasional treat, this product is fabulous!
Maria H.
Maria H.
This stuff lasts forever. Whenever I want a relaxing bath I just scoop a handful of this into the bath water. It's super moisturizing, soothing and smells fantastic. It's a nice light and fresh smell. It's not long lasting or overpowering so you can layer perfume over it with no problem. I would highly recommend it.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Origins Ginger Float Cream Bubble Bath is a true luxury! I saw the display at Macy's and decided to give it a try. The creamy bubbles last for a nice long soak - easing tired and stressed muscles. A bit on the pricey side but it doesn't take much. I'd recommend to anyone for an extra special treat for themselves!
Imani P.
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this product work for everyone?
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
I have never tried these products, are they good? Origins
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Does this have a good smell?
Ana A.
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Does it leave a film on your skin or is it more naturally softening?
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Is it ok for sensitive skin?