BY ORIGINS

Ginger Essence™  Sensuous skin scent Spicy Ginger balanced by a citrusy twist of Lemon, Lime and Bergamot. Ancient Chinese tradition holds that where there s yin, there must be yang.  And so the fragrant fire of spicy Ginger is balanced by the refreshing zeal of Bergamot, Lemon and Lime to create a sensuous synergy between warm and cool, energy and calm, tempest and tranquility.  Skin is surrounded in an enticing aroma that s impossible to resist. Ginger Essence Sensuous Skin Scent see more...

• What is the main purpose of this product? The name is a little co...1 Answers
  • How well does the scent last and is it a well priced product?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angela H.
Oakdale, MN
This is one of my favorites! Light and fresh and not overpowering at all. Warm wonderful ginger scent perfect for summer. I don't tend to go for flower-y scents so I love it. Just wish it lasted longer on me.
C B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've worn this perfume for fifteen years and I still love it. This is my go to light fragrance when I need a pick-me-up or a pep in my step. I love the freshness of it and blends well with my body chemistry. Love it!
Rachel S.
Brookline, MA
I absolutely love this line of Origins fragrances. This scent is perfect for day-time or night-time. Even if you think you may have sprayed too much on at once, the scent never smells too strong or sickening like some other perfumes. I will definitely buy this again if I ever finish this full-sized bottle!
Jordan V.
Azusa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume so much! Not only does it smell amazing, but it also stays fragrant for a substantial amount of time. It doesn't feel sticky and doesn't the scent stays smelling fresh for a long period of time.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has an awesome scent. You can really smell all the different things in it. I like to wear in the summer.
Giovanna Z.
The only scent I could wear while I was pregnant. Smells so fresh! It lasts all day without being overly powerful.
Kim B.
Parma, OH
Such a warm invigorating fragrance! Very energetic and calming. I get multiple compliments when I wear this and everyone wants to know what I am wearing. The gift set is your best deal for your money!
Ashley K.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins hit this one on the nose! This ginger scent is very very pleasing and you don't need much of it to last the whole day. A very "grown-up" scent.
Vicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
AMAZING FRAGRANCE and I can't stress it enough. A little goes a long way. It is the perfect citrusy and spicy fragrance. Usually I'm a floral fragrance kind of girl, but this one was a game-changer for me. Smelled so divine and I got a lot of compliments on it.
Samihah R.
This is pretty much my favorite fragrance. The scent is incredible, most perfumes can smell quite artificial but this smells stunning. Its both warm and fresh and perfect for day or night.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the main purpose of this product? The name is a little confusing
ruby d.
Brownsville , TX
How well does the scent last and is it a well priced product?