BY ORIGINS

Ginger Essence™  Intensified fragrance spray It s your favorite Ginger fragrance, deepened and more intense. Here s a little something special to help you stay warm all season long - Ginger Essence™ Intensified fragrance spray.  The spicy fire of Ginger and the refreshing zeal of Bergamot, Lemon and Lime are deepened to create an even more sensuous synergy between warm and cool, energy and calm, tempest and tranquility.  Now the aroma is even more impossible to resist. Ginger Essence Intensified Fragrance Spray see more...

• "I can't get enough of this scent!" in 1 review
  • "Highly recommend if you like the smell of ginger. " in 1 review
melody b.
Springfield, OR
I have loved this scent for years now. It is a very gentle and soft scent. It is not a scent that would knock you out if someone else wears it. Too many scents are worn too heavily. I hate smelling someone after they have left the room, or before they enter a room.
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
I love love love this fresh uplifting sent!!!! It is so delicious and perfect!!! I wish they made a roll on or solid if it so that it lasted a little longer but over all I would say get it it lasts an average time but you will always want more!!!!
Kitzen P.
This is nice. Great for summer, a zesty fragrance that is as energizing as it is beautiful. The notes intensify with the heat but rather than take over and becoming horribly overwhelming they spread out and radiate an inner warmth, a happy energy. The entire line from lotion on is worth purchasing. It will be as intoxicating to you as it will to those in your company.
Jill K.
My step mom used to buy me the whole ginger line of products for Christmas and I fell in love!!! This is my absolute favorite scent in the world!! I get compliments on how I smell EVERY time I wear it! I would give it 10 stars!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Carrie T.
Lancaster, PA
If you want to smell a little hippie-dippy and want a light scent, this is the one I recommend. It's a great summer scent, different from the florals and musks that many people where. While I have an assortment of perfumes, this is the one that most people ask what the brand and scent is. Heck, that's how I found out about it.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
I can't get enough of this scent! It's very spicy and exotic. You can use it on your person as perfume (don't go crazy!) and it can also be used as linen spray if you're like me and want your sheets and pillows to be scented and soothing. Between this and lavender spray, my home has never smelled better!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I highly recommend this fragrance to anyone who likes light, fresh, natural scents. I wear it every day and get compliments on it constantly. Hubby calls it "intoxicating" so that's a win in my book!
Tiffany L.
Hopkinton, MA
I am a repeat buyer of this perfume. I stumbled upon it because my cousin used to wear it, and every time she's around she smelled so nice. It's such a refreshing crisp smell and lasts a long time. I highly recommend this product. You won't be disappointed.
Brittany A.
WV
This is a wonderful smelling fragrance. It smells fresh, warm, and clean. It's great for day or night. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
I received this scent as a gift and it was delightful. Very fresh and not overwhelmingly strong. Highly recommend if you like the smell of ginger.
Luz C.
Do you recommend this fragrance ? Is it a sweet or a fresh scent?
Carolyn H.
Algonquin, IL
I love the ginger Body Soufflé. How does this scent compare?
Aparna B.
How strong is the gingery scent?