BY ORIGINS

Origins Ginger Cloud Smoothing Body Balm, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is all natural, has a little fresh scent and it's great for my dry skin. We live at our beach house all summer and it's really horrible in my skin. The salt water, sand, sun , and pool kick the junk out of my skin. Every year I turn to the Ginger Cloud to help keep my skin silky, soft and moist this definitely helps that. I really like the smell of this. It's so fresh and perfect for any season but it fits perfectly with summer. It's a balm so it's on the thicker side but it's easy to rub in and not at all greasy. The container is perfect and it gives the right amount of product. I love the balm.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
This stuff is Ah-mazing. It makes my skin feel so smooth and the ginger scene is unreal. I have been out of it for a while because it's just so expensive to repurchase. It lasts a long time though! I will buy again in the future
cham u.
cham u.
Origin always finds a way to get better, this product really hydrates and makes you skin look healthy and glow, nothing bad about this one, the price is really woth it it will last you a while, i got mine as a gift and then i bought one for myself
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Winter Springs, FL
For the smell alone this product is worth it! But if you like hydrated skin then yeah I'd get it for that too. I've been obsessed with this cream since it came out.
Nnenna I.
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
The origins usually hits it right on the head when it comes to scent, but this time I found it a little overpowering. That is my only con, otherwise this product does exactly what it says it does it's smooth and pampers the skin like no other
Shari P.
Shari P.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this! The ginger smell is intoxicatingly amazing. My 3 year old also likes to use this bc of the smell. I generally love their products and this one makes your skin really smooth. I would buy it again.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Originally when shown this at the store, I was kind of indifferent by trying something ginger scented. However after putting this on, the smell is so comforting and it makes my skin so soft!
Adrian Y.
Adrian Y.
I love the zing of the ginger and this smoothing balm has the most delicious scent! I like a body balm more than a lotion as I am fond of a thicker consistency and this delivers just that!
Sobia K.
Sobia K.
MN
This is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Texas
this is one of the best body butter/moisturizers i have ever had! it sinks into my skin and is absorbed so well, not sticky, or greasy, or oily residue. amazing product' i give it 5 out of 5 stars!!!!!!