BY ORIGINS

A relaxing warmth surrounds you as tangy Ginger embraces your whole body while skin-nourishing Soybean Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil pair pampering with protection.

Origins Ginger Cloud Smoothing Body Balm
  • "This is so moisturizing and has such an unbelievable and energizing scent! I love it , one of my absolute faves." in 7 reviews
member-5ee2c
This smells and works amazing. It really melts into your skin and is very gentle. I got mine from the origins store and it was a little pricey for lotion but worth it for the way it leaves your skin hydrated and soft.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is all natural, has a little fresh scent and it's great for my dry skin. We live at our beach house all summer and it's really horrible in my skin. The salt water, sand, sun , and pool kick the junk out of my skin. Every year I turn to the Ginger Cloud to help keep my skin silky, soft and moist this definitely helps that. I really like the smell of this. It's so fresh and perfect for any season but it fits perfectly with summer. It's a balm so it's on the thicker side but it's easy to rub in and not at all greasy. The container is perfect and it gives the right amount of product. I love the balm.
cham u.
Origin always finds a way to get better, this product really hydrates and makes you skin look healthy and glow, nothing bad about this one, the price is really woth it it will last you a while, i got mine as a gift and then i bought one for myself
Deborah P.
Winter Springs, FL
For the smell alone this product is worth it! But if you like hydrated skin then yeah I'd get it for that too. I've been obsessed with this cream since it came out.
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
The origins usually hits it right on the head when it comes to scent, but this time I found it a little overpowering. That is my only con, otherwise this product does exactly what it says it does it's smooth and pampers the skin like no other
Brianna B.
Originally when shown this at the store, I was kind of indifferent by trying something ginger scented. However after putting this on, the smell is so comforting and it makes my skin so soft!
Fatima P.
First product I ever tried from this company and it made me fall in love forever. This product is my definition of everything I need to keep my face Radiant and refreshed.
Jen M.
This is awesome. It has an amazing fresh scent and smoothed out the skin. I do need an additional moisturizer to use with it. They sell one to match, sometimes I like to use one with a soft scent to go over the scent left by the scrub.
McKenzie S.
Visalia, CA
this body balm helps me feel that lushes feel of softness. i cant remember where i got it but i love it! the pro is that i like the smell of it and want to wear it all the time. it is long lasting and i use it all the time. i would recommend to everybody!!
Olivia F.
Stroudsburg, PA
I like ginger scented products so I tried this before. Its great! It hydrates properly and lasts awhile. Best to use when you get right out of the shower though!