Origins Ginger Cloud Smoothing Body Balm

Ginger Cloud™  Smoothing body balm Nature s caring cocoon, enriched with skin-smoothing Sunflower Oil, pairs pampering with protection to envelop you in softness. A relaxing warmth surrounds you as tangy Ginger embraces your whole body while skin-nourishing Soybean Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil pair pampering with protection.  Weary, dreary skin is invisibly cocooned in softness. Ginger Cloud Smoothing Body Balm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Origins Ginger Cloud Smoothing Body Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Beautiful texture and moisturizing capabilities. Soaks into the skin nicely and leaves no greasy feeling.in reviews
I love origins. They don't have harsh chemicals and are great for sensitive skin. I have their eye cream and foundation and blush as well.in reviews
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Smells so good and really helps with my skin irritations. Definitely will be repurchasing this product.
Rebecca L.
Henderson, NV
Great summer time body lotion. Very lightweight, but still hydrating and smells amazing. I also love that it comes with a pump.
Rita W.
I absolutely love Origins' line of Ginger products, including this Ginger Cloud body balm. It gives excellent, lasting hydration, plus has an incredibly ginger smell that is totally natural and not synthetic or cloying. Using this lotion makes you feel like you spent the day at a spa.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,267 reviews
I love this stuff. I was really confused about a "body balm" but I absolutely love it. Leaves skin soft.
Heather H.
Hawesville
This product is great and contains such great packaging! I would recommend this to everyone I know! Please go buy this right now!
Alex B.
Los Angeles
i love this. makes me feel like i’m at a spa! what a gentle yet pampering balm. weirdly, the ginger makes me feels so confident!
julise E.
Paterson, NJ
1,498 reviews
Good product and make feel my skin soft in the cold winter, i like it so so much!!!! Good value and good price
Lesley E.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love Origins, and anything in this Ginger scent is to die for!! Definitely recommend
Fathimah B.
This product is amazing, definitely does it’s job & smells amazing! Leaves my skin feeling so smooth
Amber E.
Conway, AR
I am in love with this stuff!! The product is simply amazing! Everyone should try it! Origins has my vote!

Looking for your answer?