BY ORIGINS

Ginger Cloud™  Smoothing body balm Nature s caring cocoon, enriched with skin-smoothing Sunflower Oil, pairs pampering with protection to envelop you in softness. A relaxing warmth surrounds you as tangy Ginger embraces your whole body while skin-nourishing Soybean Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil pair pampering with protection.  Weary, dreary skin is invisibly cocooned in softness. Ginger Cloud Smoothing Body Balm see more...

Origins Ginger Cloud Smoothing Body Balm

Start your review of Origins Ginger Cloud Smoothing Body Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Beautiful texture and moisturizing capabilities. Soaks into the skin nicely and leaves no greasy feeling." in 8 reviews
  • "I love origins. They don't have harsh chemicals and are great for sensitive skin. I have their eye cream and foundation and blush as well." in 3 reviews
Nelianne C.
Newport News
makes skin super soft, and has a very nice smell that i personally love. i have problems with acne on my face and back, it is not severe acne, just regular teen acne, and i feel this product wont clog any pores. you can buy this at walmart, or target and i would buy it again.
🌲🐺🖤👽 K.
Milwaukee
Soft, creamy, fragrant moisturizer! The fragrance is exquisite, not too powerful and natural smelling. It leaves your skin feeling soft, supple, and moisturizer! Everyone should try this and indulge in the luxury of satin smooth skin.
Stephanie R.
Phoenix, AZ
This product feels so nice on the skin. I apply as needed on my body. It surpassed my expectations. I got this product online at a fairly good price. Worth every penny. I always recommend this product to my friends and family.
Ligia P.
I really like this product. It moisturizes my skin, and it leaves it very soft. I also really enjoy the fragrance because it is not too strong. I do think this body balm is on the pricy side, but it is definitely worth it!
Jaziel D.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this body balm! It is very moisturizing and definitely worked some magic on my worn and dry hands. I used it religiously for about three months and would definitely re-purchase this product. A great product at a definite great price. ❤️
Rita W.
I absolutely love Origins' line of Ginger products, including this Ginger Cloud body balm. It gives excellent, lasting hydration, plus has an incredibly ginger smell that is totally natural and not synthetic or cloying. Using this lotion makes you feel like you spent the day at a spa.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
I like this lotion so much, I feel really fresh when I wear it. The smell is wonderful! I would prefer it in a tub rather than a bottle because you can never get all the lotion out of a bottle. But this lotion is velvety and hydrating but not oily. I will continue to purchase it. Also a wonderful gift!
Virginia T.
This moisturizer is amazing, it's very light and absorbs very quickly, melting into your skin, not greasy at all. I have very dry skin and eczema breaks out once in a while, but this doesn't irritate my skin at all. I would definitely buy again, I just wished they'd come out with a bigger bottle of this!
Feda O.
Oak Lawn
 This product is very good for your skin, it is super smooth and silky and will definitely hydrate your skin.  It definitely met my expectations. And the price range is pretty good and effective use. I would definitely recommend this product.
Molly E.
This body balm is wonderful. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling extremely hydrated. I don't consider it to be pricey, it's worth the value. The packaging was nice and it was very easy to use.