Origins Ginger Burst™ Savory Body Wash uploaded by Darya G.Origins Ginger Burst™ Savory Body Wash uploaded by Karen S.

BY ORIGINS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lather up and let tangy Ginger send a soothing warmth throughout your body. All the while, the citrusy-crisp scent of lush, lighthearted Lemon, Lime and Bergamot help to lift listless spirits.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water , Polysorbate 20 , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Glycol Distearate , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil*, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene , Lauramide Mea , Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides , Polyquaternium-7 , Sodium Laurate , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone * Essential Oil <ILNILN39953>

Buy on ULTA
  • "I am a huge fan of Origins Ginger Burst. The scent is amazing and I picked this one up from my local Origins store at South Coast Plaza. I was recommended this for my sensitive skin" in 16 reviews
Katrina M.
This product is amazing. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. The ginger is bright and natural. Not overpowering, but very present and slightly spicy. The natural ingredients are great and help cleanse the skin while exfoliating grease and dirt out of the skin.
Kelly G.
stratford , CT
I absolutely love the ginger scent from origins! It's not a secret that this is one of their best selling lines! It smells Fantastic and is so luxurious! I use this every day when I shower and it's just amazing!
Jennifer J.
Denham Spgs, LA
The first thing I noticed when I tried Origins Ginger Burst Savory Body Wash was the lovely scent. It reminds me of a spa and is a very relaxing scent. This body wash left my skin feeling soft and nourished. I highly recommend others try out this body wash.
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA
Best. Body. Wash. Ever. This stuff is amazing. I can not get enough of it. I buy it over and over again. The price is about much for me for a body wash by the smell is to die for. I buy it direct from origins and the shipping is always fast!
Juliette W.
I love this body wash! It's affordable and helps with my dry skin. It did everything it said it would and was so gentle on my sensitive skin! Will definitely repurchase would recommend others do to!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Like how this feels and the smell can be a bit strong if you do not like ginger I would not recommend this for you. But if you like herbal smell or ginger this is nice. Plus it wakes you up a bit.
Leigh-Ann S.
Tucson, AZ
I use this all over my face when I feel really oily. It drags all the first and oil out of my pores and leaves it feeling fresh. This product doesn’t last long if you used it regularly, but it’s not expensive
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This scrub is great! It rubs in nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and fully protected. It is non-greasy and easy to apply. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
Jamie P.
Bethpage, TN
I love the smell of this. I love using this in the morning. It awakens my senses. Every time I use this body wash it leaves a great scent behind in my bathroom and bedroom and I can continue to smell this once I leave my bedroom and return back to my room. Little on pricy side, but a little goes a long way.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
This is my favorite body wash in the world!!!! I purchase at Dillards where I live. The smell is so amazing and refreshing! Even my husband like it! It leaves your skin feeling silly smooth and soft after every shower!
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I have sensitive skin. Anyone have any odd reactions? There are so many reviews that all seem good!
Mauriceia L.