Origins Ginger Bar™ Savory Bath Soap uploaded by Williana L.Origins Ginger Bar™ Savory Bath Soap uploaded by Charla F.

BY ORIGINS #79 in Bar Soap

Sensuous Ginger warms and embraces your body from top to toe. Rinses easily and leaves skin soap-free.

Sodium Palmate , Sodium Cocoate/Sodium Palm Kernelate , Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil*, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene , Canola Oil\Huile De Colza , Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate , Sodium Chloride , Pentasodium Pentetate , Tetrasodium Etidronate * Essential Oil <ILNILN40874>

Origins Ginger Bar™ Savory Bath Soap
  • "This Backbar is perfect for her body and face is very gentle and I keep it in my bathtub at all times I even keep it in the guest bathroom for people with sensitive skin" in 11 reviews
Lee M.
New York
Great for travel and when not feeling well , it wakes your senses and  relaxes you and gets you clean and moisturized . The bar size is average but last quite a bit , priced well but better as a kit . It met my expectations since I use body washes .  I have sensitive skin and this feels great .
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using Origins bath bars. I've loved Origins products for a while now, they never disappoint but one product I hadn't used until recently. My mother in-law LOVES using natural and organic products and this is one that I was able to use while at her house. Ginger is a great ingredient for any product, it has so many benefits but any Origins products are incredibly beneficial for your skin and skincare needs. Origins Ginger Bar™ Savory Bath Soap
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
I got this as a present and I didn't really have high hopes for this product scent-wise because it said ginger on the packaging and I am not a fan of ginger. But I when I used it, it smelled surprisingly good. It has a kind of "pick me up" scent that just wakes you up in the morning.
Fedra D.
Houston
Me gustó el producto por eso le doy 4 estrellas, no me gustó mucho la presentación pero está bien para el precio, es gentil con la piel pero no dura mucho se termina rápido recomiendo comprarlo porque igual es buena adquisición
Vierlizer C.
The first time i understand it is a bit pricey but the trusth is worth it. The bar is inmense for what lasts a lot of time, the smell is good i want to last much longer. I give it four stars.
Luann B.
Shelburne , VT
It's not often I prefer a bar over a liquid soap but I absolutely love this ginger soap. The smell is mild. I got it at Macy's when their rep insisted it was good. She was right!
Charla F.
Paris, TX
My Daughter as a teenager got me hooked on Origins. It is one of my favorite go to stores. This Ginger Davory Bar for the bath is a real pick me up. I put your Ginger Bath Bar right up their with coffee in the morning. It smells amazing, I feel I am invigorated after using this Delectable Ginger Bath Bar, and I am ready to conquer the day after using this Bath Bar. Thank goodness my daughter worked at your store to get me to try Origins. Thank you for your clean, Out of the box thinking products. My daughter and I are both fans.
Sara M.
Pace, FL
Nice smell while in the shower and lasts just long enough but not overpowering. It is on the expensive side compared to other bar soaps and harder to find as I cannot get it at my local drug stores. However, I do believe the product justifies the price tag and it does last longer than a lot of other cheaper bar soaps. It is a product I have purchased more than once and would recommend it to others.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE the whole Ginger collection from Origins. This soap is amazing. Super hydrating, it smells so sweet and delicious, and it's very concentrated so the bar itself lasts! My favorite bar soap around. It is a bit pricey for bar soap so I use it sparingly. I mostly just use body wash for the most part.
Helene L.
TUCSON, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a sucker for Origins products, but I am typically very turned off by ginger. This bath bar totally changed my mind about that. It is a very gentle formula, and feel wonderful on the skin. The price tag is great, and it lasts for quite a while. I would definitely recommend this product!
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this soap smell any good?