Origins Full Story Lush-Lash Mascara uploaded by Selenge G.

BY ORIGINS

Origins unique wax-free, gel-based formula allows you to build lashes without clumping, spiking or looking spider-leg like. A super-gentle pH, almost identical to your own tears, ensures even sensitive eyes feel comfortable and cared for. Kaolin plumps and thickens. And special Polymers give lush length to once-little lashes. Safe for contact lens wearers. How to use: Hold wand horizontally at base of lashes and then slowly "shimmy" it up to lash tips. Great to use after applying Underwear for Lashes® The little-lash builder.

Meagan S.
Galveston
I use this product daily. You have to be careful because the brush puts out a lot of product, and can make your eyelashes look clumpy. But if you're careful it makes your lashes look so perfect that they seem fake
Kayla T.
This is the BEST mascara I have ever used. I have really sensitive eyes so whenever I use any other mascara, my eyes start to water. With this product, my eyes never really watered. I bought it at Macy's a long time ago. I will buy it again for sure.
Jaime M.
Pasadena, TX
I wasn't impressed by this mascara! I have super wimpy lashes, and I love a full brush that grabs all the lashes...(What little I have). For the price, this could've been any drug store mascara.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, CA
This has been my favorite mascara for at least 15 years. It doesn't clump even after applying several coats. It's not overly smudge proof, but I'm still a fan because of its ease of use as well as being idiot proof.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
This is the only mascara that makes my eye lashes look natural and doesn't make them hair after they dry. Great thing about this mascara is there is no wax in it so it's easier to remove, and it doesn't clump & doesn't flake off like a lot of other brands.
Scarlet B.
North Highlands, CA
Love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and full. It does not clump up and it is water proff. Love it!
Krystal T.
Great mascara I have used it a lot and will continue to it did not clump and the color is good
BeautyreviewsbyT n.
Bratislava
This mascara gives you a very good volume and it makes my lashes look long and strong i love the black colour it makes my eyes look really big. It doesnt smuge and it stays on perfectly throughout the whole day. I would definitely recommend it to others.
camila g.
Perú-lima
Oooh maravilloso , me encanto , me fascino, excelente producto aunque no me llego , pero se que es excelente