BY ORIGINS

Skin Diver®  Active Charcoal body soap This hard working soap draws out grime and blockage to leave skin refreshed and clean. Lather up with the new bar soap form and let the active, Bamboo Charcoal go deep to draw out would-be pore-cloggers and remove blockage that breed baddies like bumps, breakouts and bacne.  Clove and Wintergreen deodorize and dissolve surface impurities.  Glycerin prevents moisture loss. Rinses easily to leave body skin looking and feeling healthy and vigorous.  And the spirited scent of Spearmint and Rosemary leave you refreshed, recharged and reinvigorated. Skin Diver Active Charcoal Body Soap see more...

Kimberly H.
Arlington, TN
So I use this on my face when I go to bed, and I love it. It's easy to use; just lather in your hands and apply to your face then wash off! The bar absolutely lasts FOREVER. I use it once a day everyday in the shower. I definitely plan on buying again when my bar runs out.
Alison T.
Englewood, CO
I originally bought this soap because I was told that the activated charcoal would help to reduce some of the redness I have in my face from Keratosis Pilaris. Unfortunately that wasn't the case however this is still a great soap. Fresh scent, left my skin clean but not dry, what more could you ask for. A bonus was that my husband, who usually refuses to use bar soap actually started using it because of it's manly black color.
Evangeline J.
I love active charcoal products. Usually they help really cleans the skin with little work. But this product wasn't really a hit for me. I prefer charcoal masks usually they penetrate my skin better and even reduce the size of my pores.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I enjoy this product because it cleansed my skin without overdrying and unclogged my pores! I would repurchase this product again!
Jennifer W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This helped so much with my acne. It is a few dollars more than I would like to pay for soap but it cleaned out my pore and worked amazing