BY ORIGINS

Save the Males™  Multi-benefit moisturizer This multi-benefit, oil-free lotion with natural activists supports skin, so it stays healthy and hydrated. The male can be found throughout the world in many shapes, colors, sizes and locations.  But no matter what form or habitat he takes, environmental factors, dehydration and time, time, time continue to threaten this species skin with problems like dryness, sun damage and early signs of aging.  This multi-benefit, oil-free lotion with Carrot Protein and other natural activists supports skin, so it stays healthy and hydrated.  Chinese Wolfberry and Mangosteen Extract offer powerful antioxidant protection.  And White Birch takes a firm stance against the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.  Together, you and this lotion can help put a stop to all visible signs of skin damage. Save The Males Multi-B

olivia v.
BEST MOISTURIZER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
My husband has very sensitive/oily skin that is prone to ingrown hairs. His facial hair is also really thick, so I suppose that doesn't help, but this moisturizer makes a huge difference for his complexion! He loves the scent and the fact that he doesn't have to use a whole lot after every shave. He just finished his first bottle which took about 6+ months to go through. He no longer has red bumps or ingrown hairs from shaving! For other guys with similar skin, I highly recommend this moisturizer! My hubby's morning routine is usually a wash with Checks and Balances before shaving and followed by Firefighter and Save the Males.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
I had received this as a sample in one my Sephora trips. I wanted it for my husband since he works at a warehouse that constantly dries up his skin and clogs his pores. He tried it for a few days and actually liked it so I bought a full size one just for him to use. He absolutely loves it. He says it leaves his skin soft, smooth with less irritability. He will definitely keep using it and buy more of it.
Miguel B.
Santa Ana, CA
We guys don't usually use many skin care products don't know what comes first or what is it for but this Origins multi benefits moisturizer is a good way to start witb skin care

Im on my 2 tube i really like it easy to use my skin absorb it well and i would recommend this for all guys out there looking for a moisturizer
Lai J.
San Diego, CA
Origins makes great natural skin care products, very gentle and works great for all kinds of skin type, sensitive or oily, the moisturizer is not like lady's moisturizer, it smells good for men, and keep skin moisturized most of the day.
Marc M.
Emerson, NJ
This moisturizer does a great job in the winter time of keeping my face grime ashing over. I work outside for most of the year. Through cold and through the heat of the mid Atlanta. It does a great job. Never feel to oily or grease. A+
Laura F.
It's hard to find a moisturizer that my husband will use on a daily basis. But this product is fantastic he remembers to use it every day because he likes the results especially in the winter when the skin gets dry from the cold.
Cathy M.
Lees Summit, MO
Great moisturizer....saw results with my skin in a week! More nourished and glowing where before it was dull and a little dry. Love this product and it smells great for men or women!
Kelsey L.
This is a great product. I think I would recommend this product to someone. I like the feel of this and the smell. My friend issues this daily. He loves it
carrie j.
This is a great product for the teen guy. It is hard to get boys to use products. Origins for men save the males multi-benefit moisturizer makes it easy.
Mark R.
Mesa, AZ
It's got an interesting, herby, earthy smell which is different and pleasant.
Bo noticeable between this and any other typical moisturizer.