Origins Flower Fusion™ Violet Nourishing Sheet Mask uploaded by Felicia A.Origins Flower Fusion™ Violet Nourishing Sheet Mask uploaded by Felicia A.Origins Flower Fusion™ Violet Nourishing Sheet Mask uploaded by Josey R.

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A violet-infused sheet mask that instantly nourishes skin for a supple look and feel. Solutions for: If you want to know more… Made of 100 percent bamboo, this super-soft, violet-infused mask is fortified with flower wax a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties to moisturize skin. Plus, the delicately sweet scent of violet eases stress to calm body and mind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Violets have long been used in herbal medicine for their high levels of antioxidants like vitamins A and C. The ancient Greeks believed these flowers could induce sleep, calm anger, and comfort a melancholy soul. They steeped violet petals in hot water to create an elixir said to heal a broken heart. Violet's soothing properties are known to ease headaches, anxiety, and inflammation. Plus, it's highly emollient, helping hydrate and visibly plump skin.

Buy on Sephora*
Angie O.
Angie O.
Let me start out by saying, I am a HUGE Origins fan! I absolutely love the fact that they are a natural skincare company that stand behind their products. That being said, I immediately fell in love when I tried this mask. I have combination skin that tends to sway towards the oily side. Finding products that helps combat issues with my crazy skin can sometimes be tasking. This mask does the trick. It is very easy to use and can be used often. So far starters... How to use: Carefully unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Relax for 10 minutes, remove and discard. Massage remaining essence into skin. Super simple instructions. Once the mask is off, your skin is left looking and feeling relaxed, glowing and years younger. Now, why four stars instead of five? It is a little pricey for a sheet mask. But that's honestly my only complaint! I would recommend this as a weekly routine.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
For one I love the brand Origins because they are a natural skincare company. This just made me love them more because this product is really good at nourishing the skin and it smells amazing like all their products. I have combination skin and it's so hard to find a product that combats all my problems. This did a great job at calming everything down from redness to correcting my dull skin. It is a little pricy for a sheet mask but I take that into consideration since their ingredients are the best and it does work amazing. Plus the packaging is really cute so it's definitely eye catching in the store and it's the reason why I picked it up.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Violet Nourishing Sheet Mask  es una gran máscara para usar cuando sientas que tu piel está pasando por una variedad de preocupaciones. Combinación de la piel puede ser difícil de tratar, ya que necesita una multitud de productos para curar una gama de problemas diferentes, pero esta máscara de hoja nutritiva trabaja para calmar todo.Violet en sí es suave en la piel, y por lo tanto es ideal para aquellos que pasan por la piel problemática. Ayudará a nutrir, suavizar e hidratar las tez reseca, mientras que también aclarar y corregir los tonos de piel apagados.
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
The Violet Nourishing Sheet Mask is a great mask to use when you feel like your skin is going through a variety of concerns. Combination skin can be difficult to treat as you need a multitude of products to cure a range of different problems, but this nourishing sheet mask works to calm everything down.

Violet itself is gentle on the skin, and so is ideal for those going through problematic skin. It will help to nourish, soften and hydrate parched complexions, whilst also brightening and correcting dulling skin tones.
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Orange , CA
This mask is super good, I have an oily face so this is a perfect mask because it leaves your face feeling clean and refreshing! It almost feels like your face won't ever be oily just need to keep doing the masks at least one a week or 1 every other week depending on your level of oily skin, my face has gotten better after using this product just have a problem where my nose gets super oily so I need to start using it again!
wendy S.
wendy S.
I've had lots of trouble finding a mask that both smooths and cleanses my face without causing irritation. This product is amazing! It is easily portable in a small, flat package, it is quite gentle to my sensitive skin, the price is a little higher than most people would like to pay for their regular skin care regimen, but the benefits are well worth it! An added bonus is the scent and texture this mask leaves your skin with, it is simply heavenly.
Tyler C.
Tyler C.
I was pretty disappointed this didn't smell like violets! Hence the 4 stars because the package said it would!

Other than that, pretty decent face mask. Skin felt soft after using. I prefer sheet masks due to the ease and I like how the essence in sheet masks makes it one less step I usually have to do in my routine!

Def gonna grab the other ones for my cruise!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
This mask left my face looking and feeling refreshed! I have sensitive skin so I'm always risking a breakout when I use any face masks. This did not leave me with any break outs or skin irritation. It's leaves you with a natural glow, which is perfect for going into to your makeup routine! I will definitely be using this product in the future.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Jacksonville, FL
SMELLS TERRIBLE.. like old lady flowers. No one should ever use this.. I tried it because the nice girl at origins made it sound like this was the latest and greatest in sheet masks (which im a HUGE FAN of) it made my skin super itchy and the smell was just gross. If I never used this sheet mask again it would still be too soon.
Joy P.
Joy P.
This face mask is okay I got a sample from a friend and she was telling me about this new product. Saying how wonderful it is but to me is was disappointing.. you can get the same product at the drug store for 1$ lol rather get the cheaper one if the products are so similar. At least make it a better quality for the price.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London
How much does it cost? Where can I find this product?
Emma J.
Emma J.
Colorado Springs
Can i buy this at my local store instead of maybe online?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Is this sheet mask best for what kind of skin? I have oily to combination would this work for me? Thank you for my reply!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Does this work well?
Yaritza F.
Yaritza F.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Is the mask good? What Type of face is this for?