Origins Flower Fusion™ Violet Nourishing Sheet Mask uploaded by Josey R.Origins Flower Fusion™ Violet Nourishing Sheet Mask uploaded by Felicia A.Origins Flower Fusion™ Violet Nourishing Sheet Mask uploaded by Felicia A.

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A violet-infused sheet mask that instantly nourishes skin for a supple look and feel. Solutions for: If you want to know more… Made of 100 percent bamboo, this super-soft, violet-infused mask is fortified with flower wax a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties to moisturize skin. Plus, the delicately sweet scent of violet eases stress to calm body and mind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Violets have long been used in herbal medicine for their high levels of antioxidants like vitamins A and C. The ancient Greeks believed these flowers could induce sleep, calm anger, and comfort a melancholy soul. They steeped violet petals in hot water to create an elixir said to heal a broken heart. Violet's soothing properties are known to ease headaches, anxiety, and inflammation. Plus, it's highly emollient, helping hydrate and visibly plump skin.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "As a girl, I've had plenty of sleep overs and me and my girlfriends have bought tones of different masks, most of them have no effect or end up leaving you with sensitive skin afterwards. Not this mask! Since I've discovered origins I dare not use another facial mask! It's highly nourishing and you can tell after one use. Also an added bonus, it's a natural product! I recommend this product to anyone using facial masks!" in 8 reviews
Tarra T.
This was my first time using a sheet mask, and honestly I had no idea what it was. At first I thought it was going to slip and slide right off my face, but with a little smoothing out, I was happily surprised at how well it stayed on. The formula is cooling, so I think it might be nice on a hot day, or— as it recommends— when you can just take time to sit back and relax. It smelled wonderful, and my face did feel soft and moisturized after. I don’t think this is some type of miracle product, but it was fun to try something new and it freaked out my husband, which was hilarious. I do think it’s a nice alternative to all the clay masks that can leave your skin feeling kind of dry and tight.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Violet is my favorite from all the Origins Flower fusion masks. It is super rich so I usually keep it on longer than 10min and then put the sheet mask on my neck. It keeps my skin so smooth, hydrated and glowy even the following day. You definitely need to try this mask and the price is not bad at all compare to other $12 masks of different brands.
Katharine C.
Tucson
I did like using this mask but I found it wasn't really effective. I would like to use something that had more results, or longer lasting results. The packaging is beautiful and is whatdrew me to the product. I might buy it again, depending on the situation and my facial needs at the time.
Frances A.
Hollywood
I didn’t think I’d like origins sheet masks but I got one just to try. They are amazing! Worth the price too! My skin was so glowy and nourished for almost a week after using this mask and I looked like I was shining from within.
Ana L.
Mesa
Bought this because I thought it would smell good and it does!! My face felt so soft afterwords and I just rubbed the left over gel into my face and neck when I was done! This mask, a glass of your favorite beverage and a nice bubble bath equals a very relaxing night.
Thee S.
Tucson
Masks are my favorite relaxing your of skin care but this brand has amazing masks they are my absolute favorite sheet masks and facialmasks. I live everything about this brand its just amazing so far nothingbut hits no misses so far. Knock on wood 😋🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Nidia L.
Pasadena , TX
This smells super good, it is as usual as other face masks but is very moisturizing afterwards, although i have a small face it fit very comfortable i would definitely recommend even though it’s a bit pricey
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product! I really love this mask it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target
Lupitta F.
Just AMAAAAAZIING ! Wonderful smell , leaves your face supper supper soft . Not pricey . Pretty gentle on my skin. I strongly recommend this . this was more than what i expected. I have recommended this to most of my family.
anuthmi W.
I got this as a gift and it left my skin feeling great. It was gentler than a lot of the masks I've used in the past. I did not buy it again afterwards, since I got it as a gift. It was effective and did it's job. I would not buy it since I have other masks that I prefer.
Yaritza F.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Is the mask good? What Type of face is this for?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Is this sheet mask best for what kind of skin? I have oily to combination would this work for me? Thank you for my reply!
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Does this work well?
Carolina G.
London
How much does it cost? Where can I find this product?
Emma J.
Colorado Springs
Can i buy this at my local store instead of maybe online?