Origins Flower Fusion™ Rose Hydrating Sheet Mask uploaded by Issy F.

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A rose-infused sheet mask that boosts moisture to leave skin happily hydrated. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Made of 100 percent bamboo, this super-soft, rose-infused mask is fortified with flower wax a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties to moisturize skin. Plus, the intoxicating aroma of rose fills you with the feeling of romance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Rose has long symbolized beauty and passion. The ancient Greeks believed the flower was created by Aphrodite, Goddess of Love. To yield one ounce of rose essential oil, tens of thousands of petals are plucked by hand before dawn, then crushed and distilled. The resulting oil is ultra-hydrating and rich in antioxidant vitamin C. With its fragrant floral scent, it is often used in aromatherapy to calm and soothe.

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Berwyn, IL
This Origins flour Fusion Rose hydrating sheet mask is by far one of the best mask I've ever used. I absolutely love how this mask I felt so hydrated and my face felt so soft and clean when I was done using it. This Origins flour Fusion Rose hydrating sheet mask has something different than other masks it actually really worked on my skin. When you put the mask on it feels so hydrating and it feels like all your worries are being taken away I really thought I was at a spot when I use this mask. I highly recommend this Mask to anybody that is looking for a great Mask that'll do its job. I highly recommend you to at least try this Origins Fusion Rose hydrating sheet mask
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
First, I want to start off by saying that this mask smells so good! I was given this mask along with many others for my birthday recently, and I'll have to go buy some more for myself. Ii was not expecting much results from this mask sheet because I'd usually order the ones from Korea. However, I was extremely surprised with this mask sheet. It was easy to use and very hydrating. My skin is a combination of dry and oily as well as it is slightly sensitive. So I was definitely amazed when my skin came out looking very refreshed and not irritated. I'll definitely recommend this to those who love sheet masks.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
This mask is so hydrating for the face it's something that I don't really spend money on but when I heard by friends talk about how great it was I wanted to try it out and turns out it was great I have really oily skin and it wasn't oily at all so that's definitely a plus for me it smells wonderful and it's easy to work with I bought it off of amazon. I really don't like sheet masks but with this product it was amazing I definitely recommend it made my face glow and my face never felt better
Paige L.
Paige L.
Olmsted Falls
I have combination skin that is very oily in the t-zone, but also gets dry on my cheeks as well as sometimes my forehead and chin. I'm always afraid that products that are too hydrating may make me oilier, but I know moisturizing is still important. I tried this mask to see if it would put some moisture back into my dry spots without leaving my t-zone overly hydrated and oilier, and it was perfect! My skin felt SO soft and smooth and hydrated afterwards and I wasn't left oilier at all!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Tacoma, WA
This product was a life saver for me over the winter. I was heavily pregnant, so my skin was already out of wack. But the added cold from winter made my skin so dry and flakey. I started using these 1-2 times a week along with my skin care routine and saw a pretty awesome difference. The flaking slowly stopped. Now my skin (especially my nose) is looking perfect.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Lawrenceburg
Wonderful I love love love these! Masks are the new craze and that's because it should part of everyone's routine! I use one every other week and this week I went to get more and they're gone in-store! I also like to save the bit of 'lotion' left in the pack to use for the rest of the week after washing my face. So I'm ordering a bunch online because I don't want to run out! PLEASE DONT GET RID OF THESE!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I was really excited to try this , it had such a pretty package and smelled lovely . After about 5 min of having it on it was tingling after the full 10 min it was burning . My face was completely red and burning when I took it off . Luckily once I washed a bit off it went down and my face did feel soft after but I wouldn't try this one again
Rose S.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this mask. I was able to snag about 10 of these the other day and I am so happy that I did. What a wonderful sheet mask. I love the smell and I love the way that it makes my skin feel. It is so gentle. I am definitely going to get more of these. I try to use a sheet mask every other day to keep my skin looking great.
Heather E.
Heather E.
The Origins Flower Sheet Mask was easy to apply. Simply place the sheet mask on your face for 10-15 mins remove and rinse your face. This mask left my face feeling silky smooth and very hydrated without any greasy residue. It also had a great smell. This is a perfect mask to combat the drying effects of the summer sun or harsh effects of the winter winds.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
New York City, NY
This mask smells sooo good!! It always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! It is great for all skin types and leaves skin feeling hydrated. I was suffering from dry skin but after I used it, my skin felt so soft and smooth. My favorite part about this mask is the scent, it smells amazing.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
How does it compare to lower priced masks? Is it worth the little extra? Xo❤
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Is this good for Oily skin?
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Are they sold in a pack or individually?
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Does it help with pimples?
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy this mask?