Origins Flower Fusion™ Lavender Soothing Sheet Mask

Which skin type is it good for?

Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A lavender-infused sheet mask that soothes to de-stress skin.

Solutions for:

- Dryness

- Irritation

If you want to know more… Made of 100 percent Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. The exquisite floral and herbal scent of lavender creates an oasis of calm.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

The essential oil extracted from lavender flowers is easily and quickly absorbed onto the skin. It has potent soothing properties, and its aroma is legendary for its ability to soothe the spirit.

This seems like it would be amazing before bed! Where can u find this??
Good for acne prone skin?
How well does this work?
Start your review of Origins Flower Fusion™ Lavender Soothing Sheet Mask!
Product Highlights
...$7 per package and they're made out of bamboo so it's really great for sensitive skin.in reviews
Merci R.
Love this mask make your face feel so refreshing. It like having a mini spa in your own home. And it AFFORABLE!
Lynn B.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Not a cheap mask, but would highly recommend it to those that want that extra hydration boost. I personally I have really dull and dry skin so this mask not only nourishes my face but also smells delightful! It feels like I am at a spa every single time I use a mask like this.
vivienne E.
i really liked the lavender smell it wasnt too overpowering and after i finished the mask i didnt get a annoying menthol feeling. i feel like this is the perfect mask for people with a sensitive nose and skin like mine. but i recomend for you to try it you never know what will work for you and your skin.
Breanna C.
Yukon
This Leaves my skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. Bought it cheep too. Works very well. ❤️
donisha F.
Gold Beach, OR
This nice to wear soaking in the tub. It had a lot of product in it, so it can get a little drippy when applying. Over all pleasant and not overly perfumy.
Elisha N.
Burtonsville, MD
I absolutely love this product. I was worried that it would cause a breakout but it didn't. The price was certainly worth it and I would recommend this to any person who wants a spa treatment in the comfort of their home! It can be found at many places.
Eliane R.
Feito com bambu natural e formulado com extratos de flores puras, cada uma das nossas seis máscaras de folha de uso único fornece uma mistura de óleos essenciais única para oferecer uma experiência sensorial ideal e oferecer benefícios específicos da pele. Escolha de Jasmim, Lavanda, Laranja, Framboesa, Rosa e Violeta para a pele tão suave quanto a sua flor favorita.#Maravilhoso
seiko M.
Somerville, MA
So good smell, but I’d prefer rose smell more. But as same as rose sheet mask, this is also keep moisture long times, and you can use left to your armes and legs. I know little pricy than other daily use face masks, but this is definitely valuable!!
Erin W.
Taylorsville
I Love sheet masks 🎭 this kind really does make my skin smooth like it says👍I love the lavender smell, very fresh and clean light floral smell. This mask felt gentle on my skin and I have pretty sensitive skin. If you enjoy sheet masks definitely give this kind a try🤘
Scarlett H.
I really like these face masks. They provide a lot of moisture and smell nice. I'd recommend to a friend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stefanie B.