BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for?

Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A lavender-infused sheet mask that soothes to de-stress skin.

Solutions for:

- Dryness

- Irritation

If you want to know more… Made of 100 percent Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. The exquisite floral and herbal scent of lavender creates an oasis of calm.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

The essential oil extracted from lavender flowers is easily and quickly absorbed onto the skin. It has potent soothing properties, and its aroma is legendary for its ability to soothe the spirit.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "The new flower Fusion masks are amazing. There is lavender, orange, rose, Violet, raspberry, and Jasmine. Each mask does something different for the skin my personal favorites are the raspberry, lavender, and violet. They're only $7 per package and they're made out of bamboo so it's really great for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
Jada L.
Very good face mask, one of the best that I’ve tried. I would definitely buy again. The quality of the face mask was excellent and didn’t disappoint. The whole purpose of the product was fulfill and didn’t disappoint one bit. I purchased this att my local lush store in person!!
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
I was really pleased with this mask! The Rose one is my fave, however, this type does perform well!
Light, lavender scent. No residue leftover after drying. The essence absorbs into the skin beautifully. Would definitely repurchase.
Nicki P.
This product smells incredible. Origins is one of my favorite skin care brands. When i found these sheet mask at Nordstrom rack I was the happiest person in the world. It left my skin smooth and bright. Soothing on my red cheeks
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If I need a sheet mask that is awesome for bedtime and makes me wake up with really hydrated and less irritated skin, this is my go-to. I also adore the scent of lavender so it's nice to have this stocked up in my bathroom.
Hannah E.
San Diego
Was so soothing right before bed time! Getting better rest is always a plus in my book! It was pretty inexpensive as far as sheet masks go. Didn’t leave my face excessively oily which is always what I’m looking for! I hate products that are too oily.
💅🏾 H.
Kansas City, MO
Origins is an amazing brand I first discovered at Macy’s. A lady at the counter educated me about the products & I bought some & tried them. I appreciate the results I get & recommend everyone to try a face mask!
Varshi N.
naperville
This mask is really refreshing. This was really effective because I have dry skin. This was my first time using this product. It did meet my expectations for a skin care mask. I would totally recommended to others.
kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
Such a soothing face mask!! I used it after having a bad allergic reaction, and it calmed my skin down so much! My allergies were relieved and my skin felt so refreshed.
Megan B.
I wish I could give half stars. I am big fan of sheet masks. I feel like the skin food masks are a reasonably priced and pretty good. Same can go for Tony Moly. Sephora also has a few pretty good reasonably price sheet mask. I know there are a lot of options out there that are five dollars or less and that are going to give you great results. Now for such a high end brand a seven dollar sheet mask is actually pretty affordable. However, for this brand who makes extraordinary skin care products I was very disappointed by this sheet mask. One would expect see remove it and feel as if they would look better. I don't think I looked any different. I didn't notice any word on my skin. The moisture wasn't improve that dramatically. And it didn't calm my skin down that much. I will not be repurchasing this, for less money I can find something else that gives me better results.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
This felt so nice on my skin! It was my first mask and I loved that it was really well coated with the essences and hydrating ingredients, unlike some other mask reviews I've read. The lavender scent was perfect for relaxing before bed. My skin still feels so fresh the next morning, and it helped reduce the irritation and redness from a small breakout. It was a little big for my face, which made positioning it a little awkward, but once it was settled, everything was great. I even had a little extra around the edges of the mask to pat into the skin under my chin and on my neck.
Neha S.
Mission , KS
How much does these cost?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Does leave your skin feeling smooth?
Shantell C.
Melrose, MN
Have there been any side effects?
Sarah G.
Winnipeg , MB
Has anyone tryed this product yet ? What did you think? And does it sell in Canada yet??
Oriana C.
Tampa, FL
What are the results of this mask? It's good?