Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
Destanie'Michelle B.
Madisonville
Makes my face feel energized, awake, and bright. Its has never been disappointing, I use quite often. At least once a day.
Alexis P.
This product smells good and it left my face dewy, clear, and ready for the day. I wouldn't reccomend doing the mask before make up; I would reccomend doing it in the morning if you are going for a fresh look.
Ashleigh J.
Hammond, IN
I really loved this product. The smell was amazing and I feel like my skin was nice and soft afterwards. Mask are such a simple, relaxing way to take care of your facial skin. You can't go wrong with the Origins Flower Fusion Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask!
Kendall R.
This mask made my skin feel clean and moisturized. I would have liked from there to have been more sheets considering the price. It was a little disappointing because it did just as much as a drugstore mask would have done. I wouldn’t recommend buying this product. Save your money and go to the drugstore!
Kyla V.
This sheet mask was the best sheet mask I have ever tried. It softens my skin after I use it and is a definite purchase for when I next go shopping. I would recommend this product to many guys and girls out there that just want their skin to feel a bit softer or even softer. I know I loved feeling soft skin for once. My skin is a bit rough but this sheet mask saved my life. I love this product. 💖
Abril V.
Holliston, MA
Was great to my face. Just the way I was expecting. No allergies, and bad consequences.
Yara N.
zacapu
this fascinating product I love is very helpful is easy to use its use is very handy and has a very good design called a lot of attention at sight is very practical and you have a lot of benefits for your skin and not mistreat your skin I recommend a lot
Yesenia G.
California
I love this product so much!! It works amazing! I highly recommend getting this product! Everyone loves it
Not for my skin type, but nice texture.
But I love another one in this brand. Origins have amazing masks.
Rosie S.
Nampa, ID
These sheet masks come in a large variety for different skin types and concerns. You're guaranteed to like at least one of them.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?