Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
Destra B.
Lakeland
I really enjoyed this face mask! Easy to come off. Didn't burn or itch. Very gentle and smooth. Not too pricey!! I was very impressed! It met my expectations. I haven't had another face mask work this well.  I definitely recommend this face mask
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
I love to wear face masks at least once in a week and this one is in my Top #. As all origins products this is not the exception of good quality and effective results. So gentle to skin. I really recommend this mask if you are a mask lover like me!!!!
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE this sheet mask. My skin was so looking very dull and lifeless so I purchased this mask and the effect it had on my skin was incredible! It smells amazing and there is plenty of product inside the package.  Very affordable and all in all a lovely product. Will definitely buy again :)
Elizabeth R.
Philadelphia
As a new user, Origins Flower Fusion Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask was as smooth as satin on my face. at times, my skin can be sensitive, and Origins has created a skin softening product that addresses those needs. The scent is fantastic!
I'd highly recommend this product to others.
Brianna M.
When using this product I felt like my face was more oily then when I put it on. It was very uncomfortable when putting it on my face. In some way it did meet my standards and other ways it did not. Yes I would recommend this to someone else.
Ashley L.
This mask feels incredible on my skin and makes my skin feel soft and silky. the jasmine scent relaxes my mood and makes me feel like I am in a spa I highly recommend this product because it is long lasting and and makes my skin look radiant. i purchased this product at ulta it is a little pricey but it does last for a month or so.
Loretta P.
This is okay.  Couldn't notice a huge difference in my already healthy skin.  The packaging is wasteful, though.  I have issues with "throw away after one use" products.  And the packaging can't be recycled.  I won't purchase this product again.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
This mask left my face feeling clean, soft, and moisturized. As if that wasn't enough, it smelled absolutely gorgeous. The product packages is aesthetically appealing and the product was easy to use. All in all, I would say this product is a good value and I would definitely buy it again.
Erin L.
Alhambra , CA
Love sheet masks and this one by far is one of my favorite it smells amazing and feels so amazing whoever using it and after my face is so happy it glows ! I recommend this mask for sure and it will be a go to of mine during the summer
Isabelle T.
This sheet mask is really really nice! It is perfect for normal skin type. I used it a night before an event i had to attend and when i woke up in the morning, my face felt really smooth and silky to touch. I enjoyed using this product and i will surely use this product again
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?