Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on Sephora
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
Blair S.
Boca Raton , FL
I loved the scent it was perfect to use after a long day at work or a lengthy workout at the gym. The product was effective for stress relief, but not for treating acne. The packaging was rather bland, but I understand due to the organic facade provided by the brand.
Hannah G.
Portland OR
Did absolutely nothing for my skin, will not buy again, 3rd time user, bought at sephora and will not do that again! I don't know why people expect to have amazing differences after one mask and why companies make you think that, like I said, I will not buy again
Laura T.
Long Beach, CA
This is the mask I didn't expect to hit my expectations. Definitely a first time user, the scent was amazing, it made my face soft. If I were to be able to choose what face mask to use especially on my stressful and tiring days, I'd go for this one. It's very relaxing.
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I loved the scent on this one and my skin did feel super fresh and soft after appling but i didn't like how the sheet mask felt on my face. I think thats the standard for sheet masks so its nothing personal about the brand itself i just hate how slimy they are
Phoebe D.
Macon, MO
I enjoyed using this mask. The smell was wonderful. It made my skin feel great afterwards. I liked it so much I bought my daughter one also. And she has been begging me to get her more.
Lexi K.
I love having good sheet masks that don't leave a gross residue on my face and this one went above and beyond a regular sheet mask. I bought this product online and the packaging is very nice and easy to use. I think this product does wonders for your skin.
Chanell R.
River Ridge, LA
After using the product only once I noticed it did leave my face soft but I did break out a few days later. Due to the fact that I have sensitive skin this product may not be the right choice for me but may still work with others depending on their skin type
Tara D.
Jackson, NJ
I really did love this product! I did this mask right before I went to bed. The best feeling is waking up in the morning with a fresh face to start the day with! I love trying different masks and this one was a great one! I would recommend this product.
Monika S.
Johnston, IA
This mask was really nice and cheap too! I found it at my local Nordstrom Rack so the collection is being filtered out. That being said, it was $3.00 and I really liked it. It wasn't overly sticky and didn't have the absolutely goopy texture some of the masks do. Would recommend!
Destra B.
Lakeland
I really enjoyed this face mask! Easy to come off. Didn't burn or itch. Very gentle and smooth. Not too pricey!! I was very impressed! It met my expectations. I haven't had another face mask work this well.  I definitely recommend this face mask
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?