Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Janna F.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
Destiny V.
Houston
This mask smells so good! I love putting this on just as it cleanser for my skin and it is super great! After I take it off my skin feels super soft and moisturized!
Kayla A.
Cerritos
Love it! It left my face feeling soft and hydrated. The scent was lovely and light. It didn't burn like some other products I used. It's a little expensive, though.
Arlene m.
Homestead, FL
I have tried all the other sheet masks that Origins offers, but this is by far the best. This masks leaves my face looking fresh and so smooth, as if I just came back from a vacation. Will definitely buy many more, thank you Origins.Loved the cooling sensation while using this mask and after skin is so refreshed. Love this specific mask! I've tried rose and violet ones too but this one is my favorite one.
Kylie W.
Grand Blanc
Product left my face smelling amazing. It felt incredibly soft. Definitely met my expectations and more. I think the product was very effective. The price range to me was great! I would definitely recommend and purchase again the future.
Sara-Madison E.
valdosta
Love this product! It made my skin feel so clean and soft after I used it. And the feeling lasted! It was very gentle and easy to apply. Not cheap but not expensive. You’re paying for quality. Absolutely will buy again!
Hannah S.
This sheet mask made my face super soft and clean! It was about $7.00 which is kind of pricey. It was super gentle on my skin. I expected this to work because this is a great brand, which it did! I recommend!
Angela M.
I loved this mask 😀 my face felt incredibly soft immediately after using just once. Price point is good and I would very much consider buying it again in the near future.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
The originals flower fuse and Jasmine sheet mask I really liked it I only tried it once or twice so I need to use it a little more to tell you how you know it's going to work on my skin but he did leave my skin feeling very good and smooth on the texture was OK it just felt good on the skin like I said overall I would definitely keep trying this maybe in time keep using the same product my skin make it even better with the sheet mask but this is a good one and I do like this so I will purchase more I only did it three times so maybe with a little more time it will get better in time actually with doing it all the time if this makes any sense so I did like it I need to do a couple more but the ones that I did do they did give me some results but I need to do actually some more with this so the flat flower fusing Jasmine sheet mask is really really good so get out and go get yourself a couple
Gee A.
Ventura
I bought this after the beauty specialist recommended. I have dry skin. I had gone through a difficult week and had not been doing a good skin care regimen. I have been going to sleep with make up on, not washing my face, not moisturizing or treating it and it ended dry and patchy. After using this mask my skin went back to baby soft!!
Jessica K.
Export
Really great feel on the skin. Nice smell and very interesting textures. Not much results after first use but really helped my skin after a couple of uses. Really excited to try more facials! Overall gave me a wonderful glow and will definitely use again. I recommend using on a clean face so as to get maximum results. Does what it claims and is very efficient. I'm trying to find something wrong with it but I just can't. The origins flower fusion jasmine softening sheet mask is a big hit with me
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?

back