Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
The originals flower fuse and Jasmine sheet mask I really liked it I only tried it once or twice so I need to use it a little more to tell you how you know it's going to work on my skin but he did leave my skin feeling very good and smooth on the texture was OK it just felt good on the skin like I said overall I would definitely keep trying this maybe in time keep using the same product my skin make it even better with the sheet mask but this is a good one and I do like this so I will purchase more I only did it three times so maybe with a little more time it will get better in time actually with doing it all the time if this makes any sense so I did like it I need to do a couple more but the ones that I did do they did give me some results but I need to do actually some more with this so the flat flower fusing Jasmine sheet mask is really really good so get out and go get yourself a couple
Macy G.
I LOVE this sheet mask. My skin was so looking very dull and lifeless so I used the ginzing scrub and then this mask and the effect it had on my skin was incredible! It smells amazing and there is plenty of product which was a very nice change from some other sheet masks I've tried. Very affordable and all in all a lovely product. Will definitely buy again :)
Gee A.
Ventura
I bought this after the beauty specialist recommended. I have dry skin. I had gone through a difficult week and had not been doing a good skin care regimen. I have been going to sleep with make up on, not washing my face, not moisturizing or treating it and it ended dry and patchy. After using this mask my skin went back to baby soft!!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I have all of the Flower Fusion masks and this one is by far my go to and my favorite. For only $7 a piece I buy these in bulk. The jasmine helps to soften the skin for the most amazing feel and look. And Jasmine creates a sense of warmth so it is a great sheet mask to do before bed and just relax in a hot bubble bath with for about 20 minutes.
Jessica K.
Export
Really great feel on the skin. Nice smell and very interesting textures. Not much results after first use but really helped my skin after a couple of uses. Really excited to try more facials! Overall gave me a wonderful glow and will definitely use again. I recommend using on a clean face so as to get maximum results. Does what it claims and is very efficient. I'm trying to find something wrong with it but I just can't. The origins flower fusion jasmine softening sheet mask is a big hit with me
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
The Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask is ideal for those with normal skin types that want to add in a weekly beauty boost to their routines. Jasmine is incredibly soothing and hydrating, so is also great to use when you’re travelling and your complexion needs an injection of energy.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
I used this mask last night and actually really like it. The mask itself is pretty durable so you don't have to be overly careful when unfolding. The smell is also really pleasant and not over powering. It tingles slightly when you wear it and today my skin feels soft and toned. An affordable product, would buy again.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this mask. I was able to snag about 10 of these the other day and I am so happy that I did. What a wonderful sheet mask. I love the smell and I love the way that it makes my skin feel. It is so gentle. I am definitely going to get more of these. I try to use a sheet mask every other day to keep my skin looking great.
Lisa M.
Atlanta
When I saw Origins had a new mask, I had to try it. If you love the smell of jasmine you will love the scent...it's intoxicating (but, I love jasmine). The mask did just what it said it would do... left my skin feeling refreshed, soft and hydrated. I will definitely purchase this again and would recommend.
Patricia S.
Jasmine has got to be one of my favorite smells. When I saw this product, I did not hesitate twice to give it a try. It comes a nice package and it is very easy to use. I was not disappointed at all, and cannot wait to go back and buy some more. Planning to recommend it to the ladies in my family very soon
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?