Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Janna F.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
Hunter H.
It is a very good product. It has a very good value. And I will definitely use it again. It felt very gentle against my skin. This was my first time using it, and I have to say I would buy it again! -me!
Kendall R.
This mask made my skin feel clean and moisturized. I would have liked from there to have been more sheets considering the price. It was a little disappointing because it did just as much as a drugstore mask would have done. I wouldn’t recommend buying this product. Save your money and go to the drugstore!
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
This mask is amazing. The jasmine scent is incredible! I have very very dry skin and this was perfect for me. There was so much left that I was able to stretch it down my chest! My skin felt plump and hydrated!
Kendra M.
New Matamoras
Great product do a a refresh. Leaves skin looking vibrant and soft. I've used it multiple times for a quick skin quench. Great value for the price and smells wonderful. Very effective.
Jenny K.
I'm not usually one for like you sheet masks but I really like this I love the smell of Jasmine and it just made me very calm and it was almost like a Roma therapy on the face
Allie H.
Crown Point, IN
I have had a lot of skin problems in the past. My skin is very easily irritated and sheet masks usually make my skin red. I didn’t have that problem with this. It’s very hydrating, gentle, smooth and it smells amazing. I’m definitely going to buy it again!
Destiny V.
Houston
This mask smells so good! I love putting this on just as it cleanser for my skin and it is super great! After I take it off my skin feels super soft and moisturized!
Arlene m.
Homestead, FL
I have tried all the other sheet masks that Origins offers, but this is by far the best. This masks leaves my face looking fresh and so smooth, as if I just came back from a vacation. Will definitely buy many more, thank you Origins.Loved the cooling sensation while using this mask and after skin is so refreshed. Love this specific mask! I've tried rose and violet ones too but this one is my favorite one.
Kylie W.
Grand Blanc
Product left my face smelling amazing. It felt incredibly soft. Definitely met my expectations and more. I think the product was very effective. The price range to me was great! I would definitely recommend and purchase again the future.
Hannah S.
This sheet mask made my face super soft and clean! It was about $7.00 which is kind of pricey. It was super gentle on my skin. I expected this to work because this is a great brand, which it did! I recommend!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
Daniella A.
Does this burn your face?
Taylor W.
Will this mask make my skin soft?

Sephora