Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Janna F.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gayathri J.Origins Flower Fusion™ Jasmine Softening Sheet Mask uploaded by S B.

BY ORIGINS

Our Jasmine-infused sheet mask instantly softens skin for a silky smooth look and feel. Made of 100% Bamboo, this super soft mask is fortified with flower wax, a byproduct of essential oil distillation with excellent emollient properties. That makes it great for moisturizing skin. Plus, the exotic, sensuous aroma of Jasmine induces feelings of love and warmth.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It makes my skin so soft and it easy to wash off! I have very sensitive skin, so I recommend for anyone with a specific type of skin! " in 14 reviews
Hannah C.
Conway, SC
My skin felt suuupppper soft after using this mask. I recommend it to everyone. I have mostly dry skin especially in the winter and I'll use this once or twice a week and it does wonders for my skin!!!
Mariela M.
Somerton, AZ
I love this mask! Leaves your skin so soft. I like to use it on the days when my skin is feeling dry. This mask helps my skin moisturize! Leaves my skin ready for my makeup
Kyla B.
Post Falls
One of the best masks I have ever used!
I never realized how rough my skin was until I tried this mask. It's absolutely amazing. My skin was super soft after usage. I would definitely use again.
donna E.
Grantsboro, NC
Origins masks are great! They really make my skin soft and they also have a great scent. I use mine once a week. I think they are a great value for what they do. I buy mine at Sephora.  The packaging is very colorful and eye catching. I would buy again!
Jasmine Z.
This mask made my face feel soo refreshed after using it and it has a super cute packaging, like very natural, This was my first time using the product but would definitely use it again. It's also a great inexpensive mask that has amazing quality.
Genna Y.
Fontana, CA
This product is great! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was easy to use and the results were awesome. I would definitely buy it again
Jill T.
I love sheet masks and this was a great one! It was soft on my face and left it feeling moisturized and smooth. I will definitely buy this brand of sheet mask again.
Tori D.
Avon, CT
Amazing product, I would recommend this product to everyone that wants better skin. This mask left my skin clear and glowing. The packaging is super cute and totally Instagram worthy. I purchased this product from Ulta Beauty. Would totally buy again!!!
Julie Z.
Really love this sheet mask! It smells so good and leaves your face feeling moist and rejuvenated! It is super gentle on your skin and is packaged perfect so nothing leaks. I would definitely buy it again!
Christina G.
I like this mask! It left my skin soft and clean feeling. I broke out a couple days after use this product, so that's the reason I'm not giving it five stars. It could be totally unrelated.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Has anybody tried this??? Is it any good??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u purchase these?
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Has anyone ever used this if so is it good for oily skin?
sadaf I.
How to use it and wht skin typ is it useful?
Dakota L.
Philippi
Is this product one that is better used before sleeping at night or in the morning? Or does it not matter?